Gong butane extractor/honeybee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico420

Looking for a bho rig, preferably all glass gong, but would consider a honeybee extractor as well. Can pay via PP, or CIM. PM if you have one your looking to sell/get rid of.

Thanks-

Rico420,

Rico420

Yeah, i looked into those, but don't want one that has a bottom that requires a clamped screen. The full gong one's are a lil pricey both on ebay and other sites. Then i saw a youtube vid of someone using an 18mm vapor whip as the tube, and thick glass 18mm nipple, or a bowl as a diy method.

I think i could diy this pretty cheaply with a extreme q bowl, an adapter to get a seal from the butane nozzle where it has the ribbed tube outlet on the whip/bowl elbow piece, and a long narrow 18mm tapered vapor whip. Unless i can find just the top nozzle attachment gong piece cheaply, other wise i think the eq bowl will work fine. Think I'll start another WTB for that instead so to not get off topic too much.

But if anyone has a small tapered end (not one that requires a clamp filter), or dual gong extraction tube they want to sell for under $45 shipped, I'd definitely be interested. I Just can't justify $70+ on something i can possibly do diy for a fraction of the price, and especially since i don't think they're worth $70 (the smallest dual gong tubes).

However I'd still like to buy one if someone wants to let go of one for ~ $50 shipped to get back on topic.

Rico420,

mephisto

Yeah, i looked into those, but don't want one that has a bottom that requires a clamped screen. The full gong one's are a lil pricey both on ebay and other sites. Then i saw a youtube vid of someone using an 18mm vapor whip as the tube, and thick glass 18mm nipple, or a bowl as a diy method.

I think i could diy this pretty cheaply with a extreme q bowl, an adapter to get a seal from the butane nozzle where it has the ribbed tube outlet on the whip/bowl elbow piece, and a long narrow 18mm tapered vapor whip. Unless i can find just the top nozzle attachment gong piece cheaply, other wise i think the eq bowl will work fine. Think I'll start another WTB for that instead so to not get off topic too much.

But if anyone has a small tapered end (not one that requires a clamp filter), or dual gong extraction tube they want to sell for under $45 shipped, I'd definitely be interested. I Just can't justify $70+ on something i can possibly do diy for a fraction of the price, and especially since i don't think they're worth $70 (the smallest dual gong tubes).

However I'd still like to buy one if someone wants to let go of one for ~ $50 shipped to get back on topic.
Hello Rico,
I have a Humboldt extractor, 3-piece gong that I will sell you for $50 shipped as long as your are
in the continental U.S. Let me know if you are interested....

mephisto,

Bouldorado

If you change your mind about the open end tube, I have a heavy wall glass, ~12g capacity tube I'd like to get rid of. I'd include a hose clamp and a selection of mesh screen, let me know if you're interested.

Bouldorado,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I have a brand new and unused Honeybee. I can't get these over here, so I'd love to send it to you as a trade for one of those if you want to get me one. Let me know when interested or not please.

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom