Gold rush-2017: investing, emerging MJ business boom?

zenmasterofzinfandel

http://pro.moneymappress.com/NVXMJ39TMRSHORT/PNVXT128/?

Same risk as any other ‘penny stocks’ ??? Or higher risk than most penny stocks, which of course are much risker than ‘blue chip stock’ that doesn’t have potential to gain as much…unless you got Google early, or bought Apple when Steve Job’s sold his 1 share of stock when he came back to Apple when Apple could have gone under…now the worlds largest company by capitalization (Nestle has more profits).

Any of you going to take the risk on these marijuana related businesses?

Time to buy traditional pharmaceutical stocks of companies that are investing in the marijuana ‘gold rush’?

Guessing Sam_Skunkman has stock in GW Pharm.

One area I think is far more risky (seems most of the names there on his list are very high risk) is investing in dispensaries. From every single ‘collective’/dispensary I have visited over the last 3yrs, I would say all of them are super big risk of failing as small businesses> they appear to be run so utterly incompetently, how will they ever become highly profitable? Maybe the owners might make $$$, but everyone else is going to get the shaft one way or another…I suspect.

But if we wait too long, we will miss getting rich quick scenario(con?), now is the time, lol.

I was soaking in the tub, vapin away, watched the whole 46min video. Don’t expect much of you will watch the entire sales pitch, just curious what you all think. He also has high risk IPO investing he is promoting.

Anyone with experience in investing in these kind of high risk(video tries to portray it as a no brainer, even if you don’t get lucky & invest in companies that appreciate in a few months by 1,000% or more, ***if*** those stocks you buy appreciate more than traditional blue chip/money market funds, say 20%, you still make money after you sell the stock on the up tick.

No mention of any of these stocks having big drops, volatility…read up on Real Scientific Hemp Oil…the people behind this company have been accused of fraud in various businesses tied into that company.

zenmasterofzinfandel,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
One problem they fail to mention is the US banking industry. Right now every MJ business in america is basically hoarding mass amounts of cash because they can't open a bank account. Multiple MJ businesses have lost dozens of bank accounts due to our draconian laws.

I myself have been suspended from paypal simply for selling accessories! And I have zero disputes or complaints. I went through a lot of hassles to actually find a credit card processor willing to take my business since most every traditional CC processor for small businesses does not want tobacco/cannabis sales.

So my problem is - why would you invest money in MJ stocks, when the companies literally cannot perform any sort of banking necessary to run their business.

One robbery or good fire and the whole company could be lost.

Until the the Federal government provides new guidance to banks, I personally choose to avoid MJ stocks

TwistedGray

A few options to look into. These numbers were from 11:30am today, for reference:
KEEKF $1.43
MCIG $0.2275
VPRB $0.35
EMMBF $3.20
MJNA $0.182
INSY $10.10
VBIO $2.92
AXIM $10.20
CGRW $2.02
GWPH $119.25
CANN $3.21
BLPG $0.0337
CBIS $0.0679
CBDS $6.44
CBGI $0.02
CNBX $0.74

TwistedGray,
Reactions: grokit

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The problem of the banking industry not allowing cannabis businesses to use their banking facilities in their business is an on going problem all over. Number one issue is the federal government.

I see in my area a couple of credit unions have rose up to the challenge and have been accommodating, some in the cannabis industry. This is what I've seen where I live. I'm hoping to see other credit unions stepping up in other areas. My state (WA state) is encouraging medical patients to use their debit cards at the state cannabis stores.

CarolKing,
Top Bottom