going to build something: any advice?

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
I want to put a bong attachment on a wizard stick. Any tips and advice welcome :)

(Wasn't quite sure what section this belonged in...)

Lil Dragonfly,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
kinda derailing things, but you can just get 0 nicotine electric cigarettes for the whole vapor fetish thing instead of building something.

rabblerouser,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
My idea is better for the following reasons:

1. A wizard stick creates much more vapor than an e-cig. The only advantage of the e-cig in comparison is portability, which I don't need.

2. E-cigs contain polyester batting, which releases toxic gases and particulate matter when heated.

3. An e-cig has no bong attachment for cooling.

Lil Dragonfly,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
that's cool. i was thinking the e-cig was way easier and comes flavored, although maybe you could use the flavored juices with the wizard stick?

dunno much about the wizard stick other than quickly checking amazon.

rabblerouser,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
E cig users have used the wizard stick for a novelty item at meetups as that is about all it's good for.

Not all e-cigs contain polyester batting....I use drip tips - no batting at all ;)

I think you'll have to get the wizard stick in hand to gauge size to see what can be attached to it. They are very cheap though and the internal plastic parts are not meant to be used for human inhalation. I'd worry more about that than the ecig stuff personally :2c: Been using ecigs over a year, smoke free and happy!

Good luck!

Lo,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
Drip tips- thanks for telling me, didn't know. Will look into it.

Plastic parts in wizard stick- ooh, I never thought of that. Doesn't sound good. On the other hand, I am already addicted to sucking air from vinyl inflatables (my friend recently told me that this is giving me lung damage :( )

Lil Dragonfly,

Lo

Vinyl inflatables are also not meant for inhalation. I would listen to your friend personally.

Lo,

GreenLeaf

Why do you like to inhale air from plastic vinyl inflatable things?

Just save up and get a MFLB-magic flight launch box. It's built with safe materials, you won't go broke paying for one if you use the discounts on the site here (see here: http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463&p=1 ) and it's better than using an e-cig or one of those tweaker style lightbulb vapes.

GreenLeaf,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
GreenLeaf said:
It's a turn-on.

Just save up and get a MFLB-magic flight launch box. It's built with safe materials, you won't go broke paying for one if you use the discounts on the site here (see here: http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463&p=1 ) and it's better than using an e-cig or one of those tweaker style lightbulb vapes.
I am looking to vape liquids (vegetable glycerin, aloe juice, etc.). Sorry for not clarifying.

Lil Dragonfly,

Lo

Well I'm not a doctor Lil but I've read much over the years on plastics and many of them have suspected health risks. There are also many types and you generally don't know what kind that cheap beach ball or toy is made out of. I believe you mentioned being a freediver and wishing to avoid health risks associated with smoking so I think you might want to look into whatever else you consider inhaling.

If you just want to inhale vapor you can get some vegetable glycerin (and flavorings if you'd like) and an ecig of some sort. Of course inhaling only air would be your healthiest move but....many of us are inhaling substances of some sort.

Anyhow, here's an article to get you started. I'd google the terms, types of plastic and see what you find so you'll have an idea of what you could be exposing yourself too.

http://www.ecologycenter.org/factsheets/plastichealtheffects.html

Lo,

Lil Dragonfly

vapor fetishist
I would question the accuracy of anything on that site, its an environmental activist group not a medical journal. You know all about Greenpeace's scare tactics right?

Lil Dragonfly,

GreenLeaf

Lil Dragonfly said:
GreenLeaf said:
It's a turn-on.

I am looking to vape liquids (vegetable glycerin, aloe juice, etc.). Sorry for not clarifying.
Find an Asian supermarket and buy some Aloe Juice and just drink it that way.

GreenLeaf,
Top Bottom