Going the Silk Road route

Status
Not open for further replies.

technique

I have been toying with trying them out for some time now and I wanted to know if there are any recommended vendors or tried and tested products, thanks in advance.

technique,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
What are you after ? :) I think silkroad is too much trouble..
Have you tried psylocybin truffels ? :) They can give u good time ..
Other than that you can get easily 4-FMP ,Ethylphenidate, Ethcathinone,5-APB,Methylone... Anyway if i were in the USA i would check the legal status of those things before i order :)

Abysmal Vapor,

Bouldorado

I've heard of people getting busted for Silk Road purchases, so it's not as safe as you may assume.

Bouldorado,

technique

I live in the UK so we have no legal cannabis which is what I was after. I'm not even sure what you posted is lol, just wanted to get some decent bud

technique,

Abysmal Vapor

So u wanna buy pot trough silkroad...or pot alternatives.. cuz there is no such thing.. only some synthetic cannabinoids from the jwh family which are direct cb1 and cb2 agonist ... which fucks you up totally.. (not in a healthy way)? :D
People use silkroad to get stuff like DMT ,LSD and 2 cb family... not pot..

Abysmal Vapor,

technique

I have looked at silk road and it has plenty of straight up pot in bud form

technique,

Abysmal Vapor

I have looked at silk road and it has plenty of straight up pot in bud form
Thats most like a scam.. I had a friend burned trying to get hash oil from Kongo... LOL... he just got a demand he must pay 34 euro to the seller cuz it was held by customs somewhere middle the road.. and he sent the cash and never got the oil :D ... fucked twice in a row for being goodheart ...

Abysmal Vapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom