Gear Going on a cruise...help

ckingflava

Ok, I've been dabbing for over 5 years, maybe longer. Before rigs came along I topped bowls with little balls of backyard bho. Now it's all live resin from Moxie (Michigan) or comparable. Thing is I've ALWAYS been in the comfort of a home/apartment/hotel. I'm going on a cruise in June and am debating on trying a Pen or getting a Pendy rig (probably commission FC's very own joda glass for a second time). If I bring a Pendy rig I'm debating on bringing a e-nail or a torch.

Any suggestions??

If we go with a Pen my concern is that all the old ones I tried where crap when they first where rolling out. I want a good strong hit and not feel like I'm wasting tons of wax. A gram in a rig lasts me about 3 days if I'm not working. I am flying to the ship port town BTW.

ckingflava,

VEGASMMJ

Get a Puffco or Dr dabber pen and put your shatter in a Carmex container. Mixed in with all you toiletries no prob. Seal all the toiletries in an Op-sak or something similar for extra peace of mind.

VEGASMMJ,

P vapor eel

If you can justify a $160 investment, the Magic Flight Maud-dib is a great unit for travel like this. I went on a cruise in January and brought a new one with and was super impressed at how efficient and effective it is. Feels like a dab, not a rip from a pen. Just bring a small bottle of iso and some q tips to clean it before coming ashore and toss the screen (heating element) you used. Mine has become my go-to 'travel rig' since, which I didn't expect.

P vapor eel,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
It just doesn't seem worth the risk, when there is a possibility of getting arrested in a foreign country.

IAmKrazy2,

ckingflava

If you can justify a $160 investment, the Magic Flight Maud-dib is a great unit for travel like this. I went on a cruise in January and brought a new one with and was super impressed at how efficient and effective it is. Feels like a dab, not a rip from a pen. Just bring a small bottle of iso and some q tips to clean it before coming ashore and toss the screen (heating element) you used. Mine has become my go-to 'travel rig' since, which I didn't expect.
Wow... I've seem it but never heard any good reviews... This is a first.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Check out Persei/Sr74 (herc) my on the go pen there is a little learning curve but not bad.
Best flavor& clouds from a pen I've ever got.Imo

Melting Pot,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
What kinda learning curve?
If you ride the button you will burn your oil and it will drop down to reclaim chamber.
If you dont do cool down hits oil will drop to reclaim.
Pulse button and continue hitting for 15 20 sec min. for cooling off oil.

FLAVOR & CLOUD CITY

Holds about 1/2 a g shatter is preferred
Not runny oils...
I load just under that and add daily.
You can run 4 or 5 gs before having to clean all medical grade reusable gear.
Titanium
Stainless steel
Ceramic
Unless of course you fuck up. Lol
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/persei-setup-no-carts-30-shipped.20889/
Be safe don't get in any trouble.
Here's a link used then go to. W9 or utopia I forget they have sr71 on sale 70$ its the one i prefer over 74 newer model be sure to order aw batteries the imr wont run herc.

Melting Pot,

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I keep wanting tc mod and I have used the donut atty.
Just keep waiting for the herc tc from w9. Lol

Melting Pot,
Top Bottom