Go To Cheapo Vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
HeyHeyAll

Been less active than I used to be here and just wondering what the best super cheap vapes at the moment. I've got a Fury2 and Fog, but the person I'm trying to help buy has a limit of $50... I don't think they're going to go for the vapcap as their only reference is Pax really so they want something like that. Might could just give em my own Indica or Starry at that price, but there must be a better new option super cheap from China thats also safe by now, right?!

Please enlighten me dear friends, thanks!

natural farmer

HeyHeyAll

Been less active than I used to be here and just wondering what the best super cheap vapes at the moment. I've got a Fury2 and Fog, but the person I'm trying to help buy has a limit of $50... I don't think they're going to go for the vapcap as their only reference is Pax really so they want something like that. Might could just give em my own Indica or Starry at that price, but there must be a better new option super cheap from China thats also safe by now, right?!

A friend was selling a Pax 2 a few weeks ago, barely used, for 60€ + shipping to US... Want me to ask again?

natural farmer,
Reactions: needalift

Shit Snacks

Ah yeah but I think she would probably prefer my starry than an xmax, though I'm not too crazy about either anymore honestly... I also have an old indica

@Shit Snacks
I'm sure you have a cfv/cf/cfx box laying around. @Boundless Vape Technology should be doing the 50 dollar upgrades by now for the v3 tera.

I actually do not have any of those... Seems like the tera flopped too?

A friend was selling a Pax 2 a few weeks ago, barely used, for 60€ + shipping to US... Want me to ask again?

Ah thanks man but I don't think that would make sense with the exchange rate and and shipping unfortunately...

blackstone

...just wondering what the best super cheap vapes at the moment. I've got a Fury2 and Fog, but the person I'm trying to help buy has a limit of $50...

Maybe a 2nd hand reasonable cost desktop?
Like LSV, da bhudda, etc.

Everyone wants a portable first then realizes they should try the power, taste, and cooling of a good desktop at least once in their life, and maybe everyday!
Hope they enjoy their choice, good luck!

Shit Snacks

Maybe a 2nd hand reasonable cost desktop?
Like LSV, da bhudda, etc.

Everyone wants a portable first then realizes they should try the power, taste, and cooling of a good desktop at least once in their life, and maybe everyday!
Hope they enjoy their choice, good luck!

Thanks man, they definitely want a portable though. I do plan st let them try mine too so we shall see, but at $50 I don't think a desktop is so realistic either....

Guess the options are still pretty limited huh?

ginolicious

Spend the extra few dollars and go Fury 2. Or wait for a sale or coupon code for that one if it’s still slightly over what they want to pay. That would be the best option

ginolicious,

Shit Snacks

Spend the extra few dollars and go Fury 2. Or wait for a sale or coupon code for that one if it’s still slightly over what they want to pay. That would be the best option

Doesn't seem like that'll really be an option for them, but they will be able to try mine at least. I actually only use it with glass bent stem now as well, which I don't think they'd be as into

Shit Snacks,

almost there

I have a Focus Adventurer I bought last August that I used less than 6 times and is still in the box. I'll be happy to trade it to you for some accessories I need for all other vapes. Let me know if you are interested or want pictures. The vape is ok but unimpressive in any way.

Greenleaf88

HeyHeyAll

The pulsar apx it has a msrp of 60 $ it small sleek it's perfect check it out hope I'm not to late.

Top Bottom