Glassblowersdirect.com - Affordable quality glass

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ahh, yes, a case of delayed onset GAS :lol:

A major factor to my GAS is probably that back when I used to combust (I think I'm at something like 3years vape only :tup:) I exclusively used bongs, so once I got into vaping it was a short path to fancy glassware ;)

-----------------

If that is a 18mm inlet at the bottom, then I think I'm in love with it :lol:

I probably won't pick one up too soon (still properly getting to know my other GBD fritter hydratube), but I really love the idea of a nice stable base built into the hydratube.

I hope VXL consider adding a similar design to their line of hydratubes (just referring to the wide base, not necessarily the whole piece.
@Frederick McGuire I didn't start medicating with cannabis until 2 1/2 years ago give or take a couple of months. I was cannabis free for many years. In my earlier dayz it was recreational. ZIG ZAGS were the main method. Bong's I could never handle and would have coughing fits.
The smaller mouth pieces of today's glass pieces have made a more comfortable experience.
Bong style mouth pieces take all the pleasure of cannabis away in my mind.
I look for a water piece I can attach a mouth piece of my liking.

The thing I like about the GBD concept is the pieces are modular!

I'm happy with my vaporizers however in 2014 I plan to develop my glass method.

I have followed your post the last couple of years and at first I was puzzled by your glass collection.
It's taken me some time to understand the attraction.

Glass is more important than any vaporizer.

CANNABIS is still the "HOLY GRAIL"!

It just taste better with glass!

The effect is quite pleasant as well!

18mm inlet I prefer.
The 14mm inlet is way too much drag for me.

The 14mm GonG I like however I like 18mm as well.
So I have both!

I keep breaking glass so this last one I bought should be more durable for me!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@Frederick McGuire I didn't start medicating with cannabis until 2 1/2 years ago give or take a couple of months. I was cannabis free for many years. In my earlier dayz it was recreational. ZIG ZAGS were the main method. Bong's I could never handle and would have coughing fits.
The smaller mouth pieces of today's glass pieces have made a more comfortable experience.
Bong style mouth pieces take all the pleasure of cannabis away in my mind.
I look for a water piece I can attach a mouth piece of my liking.

The thing I like about the GBD concept is the pieces are modular!

I'm happy with my vaporizers however in 2014 I plan to develop my glass method.

I have followed your post the last couple of years and at first I was puzzled by your glass collection.
It's taken me some time to understand the attraction.

Glass is more important than any vaporizer.

CANNABIS is still the "HOLY GRAIL"!

It just taste better with glass!

The effect is quite pleasant as well!

18mm inlet I prefer.
The 14mm inlet is way too much drag for me.

The 14mm GonG I like however I like 18mm as well.
So I have both!

I keep breaking glass so this last one I bought should be more durable for me!
My piece came today from GBD!
I was medicated instantly!
This piece has thick walls.
I need it!
So smooth?

wootze

ZOf5V
Z0f5V

Test.
http://imgur.com/a/z0f5V.

Fuck me. Ima take a break.

Anyhoo, GBD made to order came last week. Just now took a break and cleaned it for its little portrait session. Eventually I'll get some pics on here.

http://imgur.com/TqVPyo1

Woohoo, something works

http://imgur.com/TzjcsdY

Last edited:

JoeKickass

JoeKickass,

doubledown

Recently received a 18mm water tool from Sam. It is my first piece of glass and I'm matching it up to a solo. Thick glass, everything is symmetrical and works well. Had a stand made as well, just a foot with a 18mm male joint. Works perfect. Sam was a pleasure to order from, when we got started and he was a little behind on answering an email, he called me on the phone and communicated via txt. Nice guy and got a great piece at a nice price. Ymmv, but as far as I'm concerned, recommended!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Where is the vape, Ataxian?
I made some stands for my different vaporizers this stand hides the vaporizer under the water piece.
It's like a HYDRO TUBE.

I got a PNWT for one of my vaporizers.
The concept was not bad however this piece works with everything and much better!

Meghan

Got these little guys in today. So tiny, yet so functional.

This sidecar piece has a natural perc and is a whole 3.5" tall. As you can see, black trim.

The recycler doesn't whirlpool, but it does recycle and has those sweet slyme accents.

Somehow I missed this! @Deadshort480, I've been playing with the idea of getting a 10mm micro rig. Of these two, which do you prefer? Thanks for the pics and vids!!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
When one is ordering a downstem, how does one measure the length? From edge to edge, or from the bottom edge to the start of the flare? And, how much better is a showerhead over a plain edge? And how close to the bottom is ideal?

I did not ask this. I was not here.

cybrguy,

wootze

When one is ordering a downstem, how does one measure the length? From edge to edge, or from the bottom edge to the start of the flare? And, how much better is a showerhead over a plain edge? And how close to the bottom is ideal?

I did not ask this. I was not here.
I THINK you stick a pencil in the joint as far as it will go, make a mark at the joint, measure, and communicate that to Sam if you have a question .

wootze,

Pokesmot3

I just received my double chandelier and is the smoothest I've had. Only thing I am not happy about is the bowl. It was changed to a dome and nail. I talked to Sam and he had no problem throwing in a female bowl just wish it had matching black accents. The piece is well built and not from China, a great designer piece.

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Has anyone tried the Assasin Necktie? Impressions? Comparison to a PNWT or an f-bomb? I'm looking to add a 18 mm hydro tube to my collection, and the Necktie looks unique and reasonably priced. Thanks.

wootze

Has anyone tried the Assasin Necktie? Impressions? Comparison to a PNWT or an f-bomb? I'm looking to add a 18 mm hydro tube to my collection, and the Necktie looks unique and reasonably priced. Thanks.
I have one, pictures linked somewhere here. I haven't even seen the two you mentioned so no comparison.
The tube is perfect for the solo. I prefer a little more conditioning than it provides on the EVO.
It works perfectly as shown in one of my links as a mouthpiece for a custom GBD honey comb.

Top Bottom