Glass VaporGenie

Pcpvapors

No pictures quite yet. But have come up with a solution for the heat issue, were going to put a ripple effect like those of the "gnome" vaporizer behind the bowl portion to break up and distribute the heat. Length is going to be about 6inches. More to
Come with time of course :)

Pcpvapors

Final design was chosen today, total length is roughly 7 inches. Typical bat shape with a flat disc mouth piece. The 18mm female joint will have a Mariah underneath for the screen to sit in / on. Pictures to come within 2 weeks.

Pcpvapors

Just got word from my glass blower that the piece is done, ill have it in hand tomorrow! Pictures coming ASAP!

EDIT: the only thing I wasn't able to find a solution for was the sight issue (seeing your flame), HOWEVER I've been playing around with my Sherlock like mad trying to figure out technique and have found that with a steady milkshake like draw I can rest the tip of the lighter on the lip of the glass top without touching the ceramic filter and without burning my damn fingers. I will be testing this method with this glass bat V2.
On a side note I had the prototype worked with color (personal preference). I will be posting pictures tonight.

Pcpvapors

image.jpg

Pcpvapors

I'm working on a review of this, I've ran into a few issues with this design. I believe the bowl is too far from the filter and also the herb doesn't stay in place so naturally I've thrown a cottonball on the screen to take up room and hold the herb in place. I'm still playing around with it... More to come....

EDIT: cottonball did the trick! Works just as well if not better than the original Sherlock, no heat issues I just did a dozen hits and it didn't even get close to hot. Operation redesign success!

crawdad

floatin
well, to any owners of this device who are not sure about cleaning the ceramic filter...just do it. i finally got around to cleaning mine after its daily use of a couple years and damn what a difference. it was clogged enough that igniting the herb became impossible which i kind of liked but the control was gone. i just used a hand vac + torch flame with a small pair of pliers much like the website suggests, was super paranoid about damaging the filter (im attached to this guy, even the filter lol) but i took my time and was cake.

aKa

Hi all,

I'm wondering what the inside diameter of the glass bat is (at the base). I haven't been able to find the information anywhere, so I guess here is the best place to find the answer ...

aKa,

grokit

well-worn member
Hi all,

I'm wondering what the inside diameter of the glass bat is (at the base). I haven't been able to find the information anywhere, so I guess here is the best place to find the answer ...

A 14mm male ground glass joint fits inside the opening perfectly, but it's obviously not ground glass so not a perfect seal. If by base you mean the opening that the flame gets sucked into.

grokit,
Top Bottom