Discontinued Glass Symphony XLR

MileHighHuman

I feel the GS filled with ruby spheres would be on another level.

Has anyone counted how many 5 mm spheres it takes to fill the GS up?

MileHighHuman,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

MileHighHuman

Last time I counted I recall 248 balls. The GS is due for a cleaning in the next few days and can recoun to reconfirm.

Wow that's a lot. Thx for the info. That would add quite a bit to the cost.

Different topic, but this is the best vape I've experienced in my opinion. And that's with the glass spheres.

I can't imagine how awesome it'd be filled up with ruby.

The only negative to the GS is it's size.

For people who own the GS, do you have any other vapes that you feel compare to it, or that are similar, or that you like better?

Kind of wanting to add another vaporizer to my collection, and want to see what vapes people say that they feel are similar to the GS, since it is my favorite.

(Switching vapes really helps out my tolerance)

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: lazylathe

Dubmonkey

A coiled elev8 is something similar or SV6. Basically the other heavies. With baskets and GS funnel bowl I feel like I get the most efficient and effective use as I can fill a basket half to 2/3 full and get complete extraction in three draws. Two draws really as the third is to make sure you didn’t leave anything behind.

100% agreement on the GS size can be cumbersome but using Jojo’s 3D printed stand as really made the GS way more easier to use and manage.

Dubmonkey,
Reactions: GoldenBud

lazylathe

Almost there...
Continuation of the original FC thread found here:

The Glass Symphony (GS) was the brainchild of a former member at the OG FC, JoJo Monkey.
His idea was to create a full glass vaporizer for the best flavor and amazing clouds.
This was achieved by encasing a cartridge heater in a glass tube that is filled with a thermal compound. The heater section is housed inside another glass piece that is filled with glass beads.
The user can either add or remove beads to customize draw resistance and to adjust the mass of the vaporizer that is heated.
It is run off an enail controller.

This is one of the creators videos that is still available!
0,04g!!

I was lucky enough to buy the very first production model of this vape!
Some close up shots of what this beast of a vape can do!

I borrowed this image from the OG FC! Showing the GS in all it's glory!

As you can see it is a fairly large and cumbersome vaporizer that is best suited to glass that has a nice, wide stable base.
Unfortunately not a lot of these vapes are around as the maker went MIA all of a sudden and we have had no contact for a long time now....

iMmpmuD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Is this thread locked? Either way you guys missed the link/explanation message here. This thread is already on NewFC.

VapeEnthusiast,

OldFolksSmoke

Anyone want to start making / selling these with customer service etc? (Unless JoJo had a patent, im not sure?)

I've tried lots of vapes, and this is by far the best.

Hopefully JoJo Monkey is doing fine (since he vanished), but if I had to guess, he probably just got tired of doing customer service?

I talked to him on the phone and he sounded super smart, so he probably got tired of dealing with a bunch of dummies who didn't take the time to research and learn the vape before using it and asking him questions.

mustacheemperor

Does anyone know enough about product prototyping to try and get something started?

I'm optimistic a laboratory glass supplier can probably come up with most or all of the pieces needed, nearly off the shelf, to recreate the piece in the image above. I'm not as sure about where you'd acquire the cartridge heater, or what electrical work is necessary to get this working.

If the heater equipment also works relatively off the shelf, I think it's feasible to come up with a DIY guide and post it online open-source. I would like to confirm as best as possible that the creator isn't interested in further monetizing the concept first before doing that, though.

mustacheemperor,
Reactions: lazylathe

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC. Read more about it here.

Stu,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Some training testing, for COVID-19 purposes.
Dracarys are back, and Back To Back!!!
Hope you enjoy it.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

Some training testing, for COVID-19 purposes.
Dracarys are back, and Back To Back!!!
Hope you enjoy it.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
huge GS rip man
it's the fastest extractor ever I think for herb
Edible effects :cool:

stinkytofus

hello guys

for auber 300 A
are these the best settings?

#code 155
PSL 1.00
HL 950

#code 166
P 25
I 0
D 3
OTH 100
APO = 0-999

stinkytofus,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
hello guys

for auber 300 A
are these the best settings?

#code 155
PSL 1.00
HL 950

#code 166
P 25
I 0
D 3
OTH 100
APO = 0-999
I'm not sure about the Auber 300A, but for the Auber 200 @jojo monkey gave me these settings to use:

Code 166:
P 20
I 20
D 3
OTH 100

Code 155:
PSL 1.00

Not sure if that helps or not.

:peace:

Stu,

stinkytofus

I'm not sure about the Auber 300A, but for the Auber 200 @jojo monkey gave me these settings to use:

Code 166:
P 20
I 20
D 3
OTH 100

Code 155:
PSL 1.00

Not sure if that helps or not.

:peace:
It helps and at the same time doesn't since both sets are different numbers lol

should I use the numbers I have?

stinkytofus,

stinkytofus

APO default is 60 (range is 0-999)

does GS need to be set at a certain number or this is up to me? or I can leave it on default 60 mins shut off time

thanks everyone

stinkytofus,

stinkytofus

Hello guys,

I set to 300, it goes up to 302, then back down to 298, wobbles up and down between 297 and 298 for like 2 mins, settles on 298

once it settled on 298, i raised it to 618, it went to 608, 609, 610, now its wobbling between 610-611 for like 2 mins, now it settled on 611

how do i fix? is this normal?

thanks!

stinkytofus,

GoldenBud

Hello guys,

I set to 300, it goes up to 302, then back down to 298, wobbles up and down between 297 and 298 for like 2 mins, settles on 298

once it settled on 298, i raised it to 618, it went to 608, 609, 610, now its wobbling between 610-611 for like 2 mins, now it settled on 611

how do i fix? is this normal?

thanks!
it's less than 2% error, it's fine
PID is a very accurate controller
edit: haha too low temp ;) for vaping

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

rodders83

@lazylathe

Damm bro i cant believe you got one of these AND the RooR Vapor body. Having just looked at this thread i wish i had the chance to buy one of these. What a stunner pity it is EOL.

Top Bottom