• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Glass Symphony XLR

lazylathe

Almost there...
I had to put the GS down for a few days...
Still working on getting my regular small loads to work effectively but still needing to test the GS!

So i spent the weekend annihilating bigger loads instead!
I put a dent into my stash! LMAO!

One more tidbit of info:
Biggest clouds i have ever blown...

@jojo monkey and I are working on some things!
More later and maybe some pics for @Zow237 maybe even a video...

Zow237

I had to put the GS down for a few days...
Still working on getting my regular small loads to work effectively but still needing to test the GS!

So i spent the weekend annihilating bigger loads instead!
I put a dent into my stash! LMAO!

One more tidbit of info:
Biggest clouds i have ever blown...

@jojo monkey and I are working on some things!
More later and maybe some pics for @Zow237 maybe even a video...

Got the popcorn :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
@jojo monkey has been working hard behind the scenes trying to figure out PID settings.
And he has them figured out! Numbers are stable and slightly higher due to my AC.

I will be doing a review based on my usage patterns and medicating needs.
Pictures and videos will be included and assembly instructions.

Plug and Play for the RDK200!!

I have mastered the small load, one breath inhalation technique!
WOW...

EDIT:
Don't be greedy and overload the bowl...Pro-Tip!
OMG that was huge hit!

lazylathe

Almost there...
For all those science type people out there, there is some mad science going on when you use this vape!
This was sent to me by @jojo monkey and it is some serious NASA stuff!

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/dragsphere.html

On another note, this vape is the shit!
This is how i feel after using the GS...

d1uu360.jpg

And if you are vaping, you should be using the Glass Symphony!

Zow237

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Zow237

This is a one breath, full extraction video.
Heated up for 5 minutes, loaded 0,07g of Rockstar and BAM!!
Some of you may note that i am using my RooR Vapor bowl instead of the supplied bowl. I prefer the load closer to the heat for extreme extraction. Effects are crazy to say the least, this vape hits home every time i use it, even for the third time since waking up today.

This is the real deal!

@jojo monkey This vape is deadly and produces extra thick vapor on the draw and the exhale!
:tup::clap::rockon::bowdown:

Zow237

@Zow237

Some of you may note that i am using my RooR Vapor bowl instead of the supplied bowl. I prefer the load closer to the heat for extreme extraction. Effects are crazy to say the least, this vape hits home every time i use it, even for the third time since waking up today.

This is the real deal!

@jojo monkey This vape is deadly and produces extra thick vapor on the draw and the exhale!

Damnnnnnnn :nod: :ko: How would you compare flavor to the fp and the herbo??

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
Happy 4th to those in the USA!

Good luck!:tup::clap::love:
Thanks so much. Luck is always needed! :tup: It is a labor of love when I'm not running on luck. :luv:

@lazylathe, DEVIL, you!! Wanna put a new bug in my ear??? :bang:
:rofl:Nice to have you here!

@lazylathe
I'm so glad we got your controller to sing with a symphony. Thanks again for your patience and detailed observations. I am lucky to have you walk through these first steps with me.

The prob? There is some serious overshoot suppression on the rdk-200 and no documented way of lessening it. :rant:Lucky for us there is a simple workaround. :sherlock: Anyone with an auberin rdk-200 can now rock a glass symphony!:rockon:

there is some mad science going on
;)
@Zow237

This is the real deal!

Fuck yeah!

I second Zow237's Daaaaaaaaaamnnnnn! :clap: That RooR is roaring! What a beast! You have a lovely setup. I was not expecting the RooR to have that mouthpiece. So nice and spacious.

Looks like you have that hit down. :o

Great video. Very effective! You even captured the vape dropping in temp after the hit! :nod:

Thanks again!

lazylathe

Almost there...
The Glass Symphony may just be my new favorite style of vaporizing!
A lot of my vapes are session vapes, which i still love and some one hit wonders as well!
The GS is in a class of it's own with how you interact with the vape and your herb.

Firstly, you get to see all the parts and assemble it yourself! very cool!
Secondly, you have this massive bowl that allows you to watch your herb vaporize before your eyes!
Second bonus point, you do not have to fill the bowl! a pinch will do!
Thirdly, you get to hear your hit! I hear the glass balls compressing as i inhale!
Fourthly, you get everything in ONE hit!!
Fifthly, you get absolutely hammered off each hit...

The GS is ready to hit in about 3 to 4 minutes and this gives you delicious, light vapor. A nice cloud and even tan ABV.
Let it heat soak for 10 minutes and the game changes considerably! I find 10 to 15 minutes is standard in my house, the AC is on and set at 23C.

I am also not quite set on the name yet...
Maybe it should be:
The Annihilator
The Terminator
The one hit wonder (for some light weights like me sometimes...)
The Punisher (the movie!)

It's good! In my top 3 desktop vapes of all time!

Someone else needs to take the plunge and try this beast! The word needs to get out!

Zow237

A lot of my vapes are session vapes, which i still love and some one hit wonders as well!
The GS is in a class of it's own with how you interact with the vape and your herb.

Secondly, you have this massive bowl that allows you to watch your herb vaporize before your eyes!
Thirdly, you get to hear your hit! I hear the glass balls compressing as i inhale!

The GS is ready to hit in about 3 to 4 minutes and this gives you delicious, light vapor. A nice cloud and even tan ABV.
Let it heat soak for 10 minutes and the game changes considerably! I find 10 to 15 minutes is standard in my house, the AC is on and set at 23C.

Maybe it should be:
The Annihilator
The Terminator

Someone else needs to take the plunge and try this beast! The word needs to get out!

I'm going to do it!!! Just waiting on payment from someone :)

Zow237

Any news about prices?

It's in beta right now so price will be more during production. He said he had hit the breaks a lil because of the pid issue but has figured everything out :). Just waiting to hear back from him. @vaporist4LIFE hahaha yeah I'm not holding my breath in that 50 bux. His exact words "I have no reason to fuck you over bud" hahah I heard that one time and I was robbed of my stuff. Funny shit

jojo monkey

Manufacturer

lazylathe, what an awesome walkthrough for the senses! I am honored to have designed something that suits you. You've had all the beastly vapes!

Maybe it should be:
The Annihilator
The Terminator

Ha! Some aggressive names were in the mix. Balls-a-tron, glass mass, brain fogger 9000, ... I liked the idea of glass being the 1st word to set expectations.

:rockon: So very cool! Thanks!!!!!!

I am sorry there aren't more sharing the experience with you. We are getting there. I just need my nice screens with a crazy tolerance. Zow237 is looking to be up next.

hit the breaks a lil because of the pid issue but has figured everything ou
I had to buy one to figure it out. IMO there is a limit to what you can ask of a customer and lazylathe tried a bunch of settings with no result. I had a solution 1 hour after it was delivered - i needed to see the relay light kick off when it crossed the set temp. Now that we know, never again. It totally freaked me out though. I send the 1st person my vape and the heater is swinging up and down 15F. WTF!

So the Auberin rdk-200 and the basic Chinese code 36 controllers are good to go!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@lazylathe what were you using for a stand. Have to figure that out before I purchase

I also have a RooR Vapor vaporizer and the heater head is 24mm and the stand matches.
Luckily for me the GS is also 24mm!
Unfortunately the stand is very light and i have to rest the air inlet tube against the wall for support.
A solution is being worked on as we speak!

Zow237

I also have a RooR Vapor vaporizer and the heater head is 24mm and the stand matches.
Luckily for me the GS is also 24mm!
Unfortunately the stand is very light and i have to rest the air inlet tube against the wall for support.
A solution is being worked on as we speak!

With a stand and needing a new glass piece for this because my d020d isn't far enough from my face, seems like this is so far away from me :(

lazylathe

Almost there...
With a stand and needing a new glass piece for this because my d020d isn't far enough from my face, seems like this is so far away from me :(

That WT is a bit small but will work!
I think you will get two bowls, so you could just switch bowls and leave the heater on the bowl on the WT. No heat travels down so it will be good for quite some time.
I would however look into a larger WT as this vape milks like no other!
I quite like the Stereo Matrix on dhgate.

Zow237

That WT is a bit small but will work!
I think you will get two bowls, so you could just switch bowls and leave the heater on the bowl on the WT. No heat travels down so it will be good for quite some time.
I would however look into a larger WT as this vape milks like no other!
I quite like the Stereo Matrix on dhgate.

I'm going to look into that bubbler. Is the do20d far enough from my face also have to extender on the bowl so its make it a lil higher. Perfect solution using the second bowl for now!

Top Bottom