Glass suggestions for Underdog

ScrivGnar

I just recently bought an underdog & love it! I want to get a nice glass piece to compliment it :) looking to spend $100-$250. I've looked at a few, like sheldon black bubblers & the magic flight orbiter, but I can't really decide

ScrivGnar,

Burn

I just recently bought an underdog & love it! I want to get a nice glass piece to compliment it :) looking to spend $100-$250. I've looked at a few, like sheldon black bubblers & the magic flight orbiter, but I can't really decide

i would suggest a small to medium size piece with a single perc and go from there.

my current favorite pieces to pair w/my dog are either dry thru a j hook, thru water w/my d020-w sidecar or with the NonG thru my AG gridded upline. i've also started using water tools with the new NonG. so, lots of options.

Burn,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I use my orbiter with my UD, also my VaporBrothers Mini Hydrator. I like dry hits over water, but I might invest in another VaporBrothers bub

KidFated.,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

llamaman001

Id really like to try that orbiter. Plus no other company will guarantee their glass for life. If you buy the orbiter in 2014 it comes with a lifetime warranty....IMO you just can't beat that

llamaman001,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
If you buy the orbiter in 2014 it comes with a lifetime warranty....IMO you just can't beat that

I wouldn't settle on the Orbiter unless you really like how it looks. The lifetime warranty does sound tempting, but how often do you think you are going to break it? The glass looks so cheap to replace, that is why they went with a wooden base.

I would rather have a combo of 3 of these bubblers for a cost of ~$90 (D020-D, D020-W, D020-T, D020-K, or the D020) so you can switch between different percs. Variety is the spice of life.

ScrivGnar

I wouldn't settle on the Orbiter unless you really like how it looks. The lifetime warranty does sound tempting, but how often do you think you are going to break it? The glass looks so cheap to replace, that is why they went with a wooden base.

I would rather have a combo of 3 of these bubblers for a cost of ~$90 (D020-D, D020-W, D020-T, D020-K, or the D020) so you can switch between different percs. Variety is the spice of life.

Do you know what shipping service they use? Like USPS, UPS, or Fedex?

ScrivGnar,
Top Bottom