1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Glass suggestions for Underdog

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Zac2354, May 15, 2014.

1. Zac2354

Zac2354 Well-Known Member

I just recently bought an underdog & love it! I want to get a nice glass piece to compliment it :) looking to spend $100-$250. I've looked at a few, like sheldon black bubblers & the magic flight orbiter, but I can't really decide

2. Burn

Burn Well-Known Member

i would suggest a small to medium size piece with a single perc and go from there.

my current favorite pieces to pair w/my dog are either dry thru a j hook, thru water w/my d020-w sidecar or with the NonG thru my AG gridded upline. i've also started using water tools with the new NonG. so, lots of options.

3. KidFated.

KidFated. Good Things Come To Those Who Chill

I use my orbiter with my UD, also my VaporBrothers Mini Hydrator. I like dry hits over water, but I might invest in another VaporBrothers bub

RUDE BOY likes this.
  4. Tweak

Tweak T\/\/34|<

IMO, glass is personal. Only you can decide what you like.

Problem is, you can't just rent a piece to try it out, you have to buy one. That game gets expensive quick.

5. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Caligula likes this.
  6. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

Id really like to try that orbiter. Plus no other company will guarantee their glass for life. If you buy the orbiter in 2014 it comes with a lifetime warranty....IMO you just can't beat that

7. Tweak

Tweak T\/\/34|<

I wouldn't settle on the Orbiter unless you really like how it looks. The lifetime warranty does sound tempting, but how often do you think you are going to break it? The glass looks so cheap to replace, that is why they went with a wooden base.

I would rather have a combo of 3 of these bubblers for a cost of ~$90 (D020-D, D020-W, D020-T, D020-K, or the D020) so you can switch between different percs. Variety is the spice of life.

8. Zac2354

Zac2354 Well-Known Member

Do you know what shipping service they use? Like USPS, UPS, or Fedex?

9. llamaman001

llamaman001 Well-Known Member

They ship from China so they probably use DHL

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors