Glass pieces and an Arizer Solo with vapecase for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutten840

Glass:

Left to Right: Sheldon Black, Pukin Beagle, Dave Goldstein Rooster, SF Bay area glass (TallBoy)

Sold!!!! Sheldon Black: This has been in my stable for well over 4 years and completely break down. It is a 14mm female and there is a small chip in the bowl stem. It is not sharp and has no impact on looks or function. Body and mouth piece both have is signature logo. Asking $90.00 inside the US and I pay shipping

Sold!!!! Pukin Beagle mini with wide base: This is a very compact and sexy piece. Has no issues and hits like a charm. It has 2 pearl drops on it(One inside and one on the outside) It is a 14mm male and and also has Light Purple and black striping inside and on the mouthpiece. Asking $90.00 inside the US and I pay shipping

Sold!!!! David Goldstein Rooster:
This thing hits soo smooth. It makes tons of tiny thc bubbles. It is also made to last forever with the thicker than usual glass. The frit is in perfect condition and I have never used and plant material through it (Only vapor) Asking $120.00 inside the US and I pay shipping

Local SF bay area piece (TallBoy): I got this probably 5 or so years ago in SF from a local head shop. The downstem is oversized and this thing hits like it is trying to break down walls!!! Really deep glugs from this piece. It has an attached pad on the base and can easily be removed if needed. Asking $80.00 inside the US and I pay shipping

Arizer solo and VapeCase: I got this with the intention of using it and so far I have failed. This thing is brand new, maybe used 4 times. The vapecase fits it perfectly and is also waterproof. So you know wherever you take this it will be safe and dry. I kept the extra inserts for the case so they can be added if needed. Asking $80.00 inside the US and I pay shipping

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more pics of anything.

I am looking for cash. but am always open to trade(Its in my blood) I am looking for anything Haze related or glass recycler style pieces

Thanks for looking

Sold!!!! Sheldon Black:

Sold!!!! Pukin Beagle:

Sold!!!! David Goldstein Rooster:

SF Bay area (Tallboy):

Arizer Solo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom