• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glass options for xmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-rext

Hey folks! My first vape purchase was an X-max v2 a few months back (before the interface/button push overhaul, but still with the 5min timeout). I've really enjoyed it. I'm totally new to vaping and to MJ - started to enjoy MJ recently but never liked smoking, so started looking for a vape almost immediately.

Anyway, it's been a few months and I'm hoping to entice my boyfriend away from combustion as well. He enjoys my x-max and has said that if his birthday present is a vape, he would like the same one I have. I'd like to get him a bit more of a setup, at the very least, if not something a bit different (okay, maybe I just want something else to play with).

So! As a noob, I'm looking for some options for marrying the xmax up with glass. Budget-friendly, but very open-minded at this point. I was looking at the little bubbler that comes with the VC35, which I will look more into for myself, but am definitely not opposed to any and all suggestions for set-up and where to buy!

Thanks in advance guys
Also, feel free to suggest other vapes to consider (still portable and budget-friendly)

TL;DR: what kind of glass options/bubblers/etc would you recommend pairing with a portable like the xmax?

t-rext,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom