Glass Mega Sale Pt3, Blissful, EHLE, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OK guys, I think it's time to clean out some of my glass to make way for new pieces, so it's time for a mega-glass-sale :D

First off, here's a pic showing everything:

I am located in Australia, so I'm offering free shipping to Australian members, I'm happy to post internationally, we'll just have to work something out :)

Shoot me a PM if you have any offers for any of the pieces, or if you'd like any extra pictures.
I also have videos of a few of these pieces, and I can probably make a water test vid of any of them if required :)

I'm after $USD for these transactions, we can work something out if you'd rather pay in $AUD, but since I'm just gonna be buying new glass with these funds, I'd rather $USD.

I'm open to trades, so if you've got something you think I'd like, shoot me a PM :)

7 - Honeycomb to Fritted Disc Tube
Asking Price: $150 OBO
Inlet Joint: 18mm Female

Interesting diffusion profile on this one, the diffusion from the honeycomb shoots water up to the frit for a 2nd level of diffusion.
the 18mm female inlet joint is thicker than normal joints, I don't think you can get a regular keck clip on it.

The glass is very thick (I'd say 7mm), but no official thickness was listed when I bought it...

8 - EHLE 100ml Tube
SOLD

9 - Blissful Glass Heady "Pillar Perc" Bubbler
Asking Price: $250 OBO
Inlet Joint: 14mm Female hand made with lip wrap

I'm not entirely sure I want to sell this piece, it's one of my few heady pieces, and I'm fairly sure it's a 1 of a kind.
It's got a worked eye, and the whole piece is sculpted.

It was called a pillar perc by the blower, but it's really more of a double natty perc.
If you hold it kinda angled you can make it into a makeshift recycler too :lol:

Its able to stand vertically, or as a layback.

I've got a dome-type thing + a few glass nails that can be added to it if the buyer is interested.

Last edited:
Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: grokit
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom