• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glass for the Arizer Solo

Vape Dr.

@Ano yes, sorry you are correct.
My PV Gongs and stems are PVHE (high efficiency).
They have the slots in like the photo @ataxian posted, but also have laser etched grooves on the side of the stems/Gongs as well.
Thanks @Ano I forgot to mention that.

@Ox45 I have a 2.0 Pinnacle WT and it works well, that looks exactly like one of mine. It is a bit wide and top heavy though FYI.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've been very happy with the Pinnacle Pro WT. I havent had any problems using it. I don't have another WT to compare it to. I have used others that haven't belonged to me years ago back in the combustion days.:puke::bigleaf:

I think the Pnp WT is a good first WT, just my opinion.

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

@Stu I never could get the PNWT to work correctly? I find a ASH COLLECTOR and JHOOK (SHERLOCK) function way better for way less $?
Maybe if you vaporize on the street these things fill a need?
Good marketing hype I guess!
Or maybe I just don't get it?
It fills a need. You can easily store it away (think about the size). It is really small so flavor is great. For home use I prefer the d020. I sold my PNWT to my friend because he was in need and is always hiking/moutain biking/etc. So for him its the ultimate piece he can take in a backpack without worrying about breaking it.

These hydrotubes are a nice form factor for many larger vapes because the vap can stand on its own with the hydrotube mounted. This isnt a plus with the solo since it can tip over. But with the herbalaire, cloud, etc it is really nice

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So the F-Bomb apparently is available in both 14mm and 18mm (you pay an extra $25 for the 18mm version). Is it worth the extra $25? Is the difference noticable?
I think it would be better in a 18mm.

However I don't find this type of water path as effective as other pieces.

Please don't take my word for anything! Just my option only! For me it's a bad design. I know many people like them that know way more than I. We all have our likes and dislikes otherwise we really would just be robots if we were the same!

Last edited:

bussinrounds

Keeping with the glass theme….

Just got one of these knock off Pinnacle water tools (and a D020 bubbler) that I saw posted in the glass thread and I will say one thing, it's a lot thicker than the others (Pinnacle & F-bomb) Looks to hold more water too.

2 pieces like that that for 50 bucks, you can't beat. One for home and one for the road. Just at the right time for me too, as I needed some glass since I broke my other ones.

hellhttp://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6108177160.html

farscaper

I use a C2 ratchet recycler with 14mm gong. I use the stock strait stem... if I just had to have a shorter stem imo j would buy a few strait sock stems and a glass cutter and just cut them down... but im still running on the original stem so im not to worried.

20140615_062954_zps04d1394e.jpg

ou812?

Keeping with the glass theme….

Just got one of these knock off Pinnacle water tools (and a D020 bubbler) that I saw posted in the glass thread and I will say one thing, it's a lot thicker than the others (Pinnacle & F-bomb) Looks to hold more water too.

2 pieces like that that for 50 bucks, you can't beat. One for home and one for the road. Just at the right time for me too, as I needed some glass since I broke my other ones.

hellhttp://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6108177160.html

Excellent:nod:, I paid for a PNWT 80 bucks last year and the one you bought is most likely who made em in the 1st place. You cant be that thread,I have a collection of some pretty decent knock offs, although no master pieces,but for the $$ a lot of 'em cant be beat for function and price. Get your self a Yingman5 GB-187 mobius knock off, a tad bigger than d020, and Im waiting for mine and I am told it hits real smooth no chug and built well, also honestly my LHS sells all this stuff for 3-4x more and as I had mentioned in some posts,the SOB is always out of stock at those prices. Go get you some decent inexpensive CH glass and laugh:lol: at goobers:ko: like me who paid the full price before I found the peeps on that thread,kudos to the FC community for having the good folks who share :clap:

PS the Solo is my only vape and the bubs like the DO20 is a soul mate to it.Im a gluton for punishment and start at 5 temp,take 2-3 rips and from there pump it up to 7 where I can exploit the shit out of the rest of the actives and make weather system clouds with it. A work horse of a vape if there ever was one:cheers:

Last edited:

ou812?

....is this the arizer solo thread ??? all I'm reading is about "glassware" lately....... :D

Nope wrong section bro,Thats in portable vapes section, but you may want to check out CHEAP,HIGH QUALITY BUBBLER afterwards to mate up the Solo to some glass for some big milky rips :party:

ou812?,
Reactions: ataxian

tqbf

Excellent:nod:, I paid for a PNWT 80 bucks last year and the one you bought is most likely who made em in the 1st place. You cant be that thread,I have a collection of some pretty decent knock offs, although no master pieces,but for the $$ a lot of 'em cant be beat for function and price. Get your self a Yingman5 GB-187 mobius knock off, a tad bigger than d020, and Im waiting for mine and I am told it hits real smooth no chug and built well, also honestly my LHS sells all this stuff for 3-4x more and as I had mentioned in some posts,the SOB is always out of stock at those prices. Go get you some decent inexpensive CH glass and laugh:lol: at goobers:ko: like me who paid the full price before I found the peeps on that thread,kudos to the FC community for having the good folks who share :clap:

PS the Solo is my only vape and the bubs like the DO20 is a soul mate to it.Im a gluton for punishment and start at 5 temp,take 2-3 rips and from there pump it up to 7 where I can exploit the shit out of the rest of the actives and make weather system clouds with it. A work horse of a vape if there ever was one:cheers:

Can you think of a classier D020? I basically want a nice Solo vapor rig set up while hosting a party, and I want some nice glass. I'm looking to spend ~150. I haven't bought the pvhegong/ed's tnt yet, so thats still there. (pv glass is never in stock, and I don't think I want a wood stem).

...I'm gonna go off to the cheap bubbler thread.

tqbf,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I use the standard straight tube with any 14mm female piece. I simply put a small piece of silicon tubing on the end to create a sel. Works great. I use the 14/18 gongs too, but I like this just as much...

I also modified my small tube from Delta9 to accept a 18-14mm reducer for a travel rig

PhotoRider,
Top Bottom