• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Glands Galore! - A Place for Discussing and Making Hashish

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
soo this is the lil rest of my last batch ....it's sad cause I get my cam lil late and I just keep some lil hash bite to show you but all the rest is gone in my brain soo ... :

first is the wh will curing (100u) , just on the side this is some 40u curing in my home made glass jar, and the last is about a gram of wh pressed in smal bloc :

next time I'll take pix of the making of LOL

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
PD, what CD and I said is relevant to both bubble hash and dry sift.....equally relevant to both. I understand dry-sifting well enough, your'e not teaching me something by explaining your tech....it just involves screening. To be completely honest, your tech really should make use of more screens, used to seperate out the different sizes/grades of trich heads. And as stated before, you pressing your hash is really not better for it, it in fact is worse for it. You need different screen grades, to seperate the plant matter from the resin glands. And when dry-sifitng, you dont have the help of the water and ice which purify and increase yield, significantly. Also, mixing the different "grades" of hash as oyu called them.....you're mixing good heads with worse heads.....try saving the great shit by itself, and mix together the low grade...unless you prefer mediocre product.

Compare smoking hash pressed a month ago and then left to sit (yes, even in your airtight jars), to smoking charas (fresh pressed kif or powderd bubble, BY HAND in small amounts), and you'll laugh at the difference in product.

Spiderman,

tradhead

some 00

home made bubble

I made the mistake of not pressing some bubblehash. It was dried very well, some was pressed, some not, in a sealed plastic bag, but somehow some moisture mus have been in there from the air. The pressed hash was fine, the unpressed hash went mouldy. Because the pressed stuff was sealed it avoided picking up moisture... So yes tom, the sultan has it right of course!
:)

tradhead,

THC

Daft Vapour
IMHO vaping hash is a great money saver in the uk where 1/8 is 15 you could vape continuously for three to four days on even the greediest vape machine and get smashed out of ur skull! it deff an evening vape the current 'FBI' Pressed bars that are about are some of the cleanest shit that i have seen about for years and you do get a steady (Not big but steady) supply of manali too, can be a bit more but it worth it there was even some old school pollen about over Xmas. for me kief if i want to be fried durring the day

THC,

obelisk

Idiot (no relation to the Savants)
THC said:
you get manali in the uk? from india or made locally?

tho i guess it wldnt be called manali if it were local

what color is the stuff you get, unheated?

and, quite frankly, i fail to understand why you shld be smoking manali when i have no access to it anymore :/

obelisk,

THC

Daft Vapour
lol Indeed it would not be called Manali unless it was from India. Yep (there are a few people come from different towns sometimes to get it here but here it is - and for people to travel for puff like that is pretty unusual in the UK!!). Yea it is a rough fibrous soft hash made with mustard seed I think the colour varies through out from dark dark brown light brown almost green in some places were the occasional bit of tops that was caught as the Bbagies(spl?)) rubbed the buds hand making a tollar (10gs) in a week!! People pay for their trips to India , some on a yearly basis by bring half a bar back so yea you get a constant (but as I say not large) supply :)

THC,

obelisk

THC said:
lol Indeed it would not be called Manali unless it was from India. Yep (there are a few people come from different towns sometimes to get it here but here it is - and for people to travel for puff like that is pretty unusual in the UK!!). Yea it is a rough fibrous soft hash made with mustard seed I think the colour varies through out from dark dark brown light brown almost green in some places were the occasional bit of tops that was caught as the Bbagies(spl?)) rubbed the buds hand making a tollar (10gs) in a week!! People pay for their trips to India , some on a yearly basis by bring half a bar back so yea you get a constant (but as I say not large) supply :)
nice, that is excellent man. i like my manali.

obelisk,

THC

Daft Vapour
Thanks for the conversion check:) I don't actually buy myself in the tolla but you can see that it was cut that way then pressed back together - it varies allot its hand made!! Yea lovely though there is loads of afgani black and always has been around

THC,

obelisk

THC said:
it varies allot its hand made!!
yes-- very true. it is hand made and does vary a lot.

i am off to see alice in wonderland in 3d with the mrs. i hope its good, i am going to the cinema all sober :o

obelisk,
Top Bottom