Ginger

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
I have migraines and while I believe that the cannabis helps out immensely I have started thinking about vaporizing other herbs/spices. I was wondering what you all thought about ginger? Could I just dry out some root powder it up and vape it or do you think vaping a ginger tea would be a better option. Also any ideas on temp?

pyronym,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I have vaped ginger in the past, I have used crushed root. pretty much powder. Kind of gives a calming yet energetic buzz, if that makes any sense.

DevoTheStrange,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
I think I may pick up some ginger from the store throw it in my desiccant chamber(anhydrous epsom salt with a couple of pc case fans in a five gallon bucket) to dry it out and try vaping it through a separate whip.

I'm not looking for any sort of buzz off of it but I won't complain if its calming. I was doing some reading and I found that ginger can block some hormone that triggers migraines plus a host of other benefits. I would assume for the digestive benefits that drinking or eating would be best but I think that for aches and pains and other types of issues that vaporizing it would be better.

I'll report what I find.

pyronym,
Top Bottom