• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Ghost MV1

guyonthecouch

Oh yeah I agree completely. One of the biggest reasons other than uneven vaping that I returned this unit were the crucibles. Convection means herb isnt cooked in the chamber while not taking hits other than the conduction provided by the chamber itself depending on material. I switched to a vape with a little larger chamber but keeping convection in mind. Now I can use the mini tool I got to load directly from a dube tube and into the chamber without having to dump the dube tube sideways to get material.
So crucibles are providing conduction heating? Ghost is a hybrid not full convection?

I asked earlier in the thread for an owner to report back with a crucible conduction test but no one answered the call..

guyonthecouch,

Razor

If you've ever touched the crucible after a sesh is over, it definitely retains heat (so much that I cant hold it for a while). I'm not sure if it's enough heat to vape alone but it definitely does assist. If you get a few puffs after the vape it turned off, that's why. I would say at the least, it's about 90% convection.

Summer

Long Island, NY
one of my biggest wishes for the MV1 is that I be able to load and unload it without touching a hot crucible and/or my herb.

Then this is not the vape for you. What you could do is load a couple or several crucibles & when 1 is exhausted & cools for a min or 2 swing the other one in. This way you won't have to touch a hot crucible or herb. At any point after you session, you can clean out all used crucibles together.

I haven't used the MV1 in a group setting but I'd be very curious as to how others handle frequent loading and unloading

This is not a group session vape for passing around. If 1 person wants to do a crucible & then pass it on to the next for them to do a crucible, fine, but apart from 2 people, I can't see it.

I find this conversation fascinating. I don't recall anything in the Ghost literature that suggests it is the go-to for parties or for banging down grams of weed in a session. It isn't a Volcano and it isn't a bong. My understanding is that it is a personal vaporizer. Comparing your experience to the promise is one thing. Comparing your experience to your ideal vape is something entirely different.

My expectation is that it will serve as a personal unit for dispensing the benefits of cannabis. It does that with flying colors. To be fair, I'm not looking at it to get me "as high as fuck." I'm looking at it to effectively distribute the active ingredients in cannabis and it does that consistently and with a kick that many of my other vapes can't reach.

Yes, I totally agree.

I've never experienced a stem-based design and my situation rules it out. In my feeble brain, that eliminates it from being portable.

Disagree. A portable device is a device not tether to an electrical outlet. Agreed that there are vapes that are more portable than others.
Arguably, this is a stem device because it has a stem. I think what you mean is that it is more stealth than many other stem devices, like the Arizer vapes.

Still no app? :o

If you bothered to have read my post on the previous page, you will see that the ios version has been sent to the Apple Store for approval. Android is probably gonna take several more weeks.

I asked before mosh, do you own this vape?

? I’m using the app right now and have been for months... works pretty good! But my device works awesome w/o it, too... always has...

Apples & oranges, as you were one of the beta-testers so you might have the firmware updates, but the bulk of owners don't yet. Unfortunately you are in the small minority of users whose units worked well from the gitgo.

If you get a few puffs after the vape it turned off, that's why. I would say at the least, it's about 90% convection.

??? I've never gotten even 1 puff after the vape is turned off. Personally, if there is conduction because of the herb touching the crucible, it's so minimal that it's not even worth mentioning IMO. But for anyone who is concerned about even .1% of conduction, look elsewhere.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I just got my 3rd text notification that the MV1 is being delivered today...Deliver the bloody thing for FFS I'm Impatiently waiting...:rant:lol..

tonuzzi,
Reactions: slcbdco

Razor

Hey man. We understand you enjoy it, but a lot of us dont and just going around saying ''this vape is not for you'' is not really helping anything. If we all just sat back and didnt say anything then no one would know anything about this vape good or bad. You can argue about our opinions of it until you turn blue but just saying ''this vape isnt for you'' is not doing anything but wasting time.

Sure this vape might not be made for everyone, but it's a product that will be improved upon in the future I'm sure. It's not like the company just made a product for ''some'' people and said screw everyone else. They want people to use it. They tried to make a device that appeals to most people. The fact that it does not is why we're here. I just dislike it so much when someone comes in here with issues and gets the answer ''this vape isnt for you''. That's the wrong answer all together.

BTW if you dont go through an entire bowl, try taking a couple hits then turning off the heater. You'll still get a hit of vapor. That is conduction. It's a fact that the chamber does get too hot to touch after a session and has to cool down for a while. I've had marks from the heat on my table from where I put it down. I'm not saying it has a ton. I believe I said I'd estimate it at 10% which is not much at all. It's one of the many reasons I returned my unit.

Baron23

If you've ever touched the crucible after a sesh is over, it definitely retains heat (so much that I cant hold it for a while).

I can't imagine any design for a convection vape that doesn't get the chamber hot.

I know what you are saying but this is not equivalent to any significant degree of conduction, to my mind.

Jut my opinion.

They tried to make a device that appeals to most people. The fact that it does not is why we're here.

What is the possible basis for making such broad and sweeping statements....either the one stating that they tried to make a device that appeals to most people or the one that says it does not.

I'm sorry, you are free to not like the vape and to come to this thread and post why you don't like the vape.....but this statement is pure hyperbole and people are correct in confronting you on this, I believe.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
When I first got mine the crucibles were a little hot, but the last time I used it I was surprised at how quickly I could hold the crucible...almost as fast as I could open it up and get to it. I started grabbing it quicker and quicker to see how long it needed and it was never too hot. Weird since it was too hot before...

As for conduction, there could be another reason for the cool down hit you are finding. My money is on the heater still being hot enough to produce a hit. I think there is very little conduction going on, but we still need fully functioning units to confirm. I’m looking forward to doing some heat tests on it...it will be a challenging one to get a probe into!

SirCrackKillaH

One way to cool off the crucible is to simply take a pull after your done which will cool the crucible down considerably. Then you can take it out and play with it without burning your hands. I've been able to get two sessions easily out of crucibles like this. If left in the unit without clearing it with air, it does still bake a little without a doubt. It's on par with a hot davinci after a session right within that little space where the crucible is but then it definitely cools down much faster. Not quite as hot as the cooling unit of a mighty or crafty after a session. I'm not aware of any vapes that have an instantaneous cooldown after use. Temperature on the outside right at that metal area was around 102F.

As far as being a vape for a syph, sure, it will work. I've confirmed that. Levels 1-3 no issues with the overheating at all with back to back crucibles. Level 4 and 5 its a little different. You would need to push the stem in a little to force more airflow through the unit to mitigate the heat. Its really at that level 4 or 5 if there isn't enough air going through the unit that causes the overheating based upon my experience.

I don't disagree. They actually ARE portable. However, as I said, IN MY SITUATION I don't see it as portable. To me, portable means being able to quickly grab and stash a device (as you note...the stealth issue). Trying to deal with a hot glass stem when I need to quickly "relocate" the device is a deal breaker.

The stem doesn't get hot.

SirCrackKillaH,

Mr Mellish

Disagree. A portable device is a device not tether to an electrical outlet. Agreed that there are vapes that are more portable than others.
Arguably, this is a stem device because it has a stem. I think what you mean is that it is more stealth than many other stem devices, like the Arizer vapes.

I don't disagree. They actually ARE portable. However, as I said, IN MY SITUATION I don't see it as portable. To me, portable means being able to quickly grab and stash a device (as you note...the stealth issue). Trying to deal with a hot glass stem when I need to quickly "relocate" the device is a deal breaker.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Mr Mellish, so it is the steath in a portable vape that applies to your situation.

Hey man. We understand you enjoy it, but a lot of us dont and just going around saying ''this vape is not for you'' is not really helping anything. If we all just sat back and didnt say anything then no one would know anything about this vape good or bad. You can argue about our opinions of it until you turn blue but just saying ''this vape isnt for you'' is not doing anything but wasting time.

Well, if someone says they don't like touching a warm or hot crucible or touching their herb, then, logically, this is not the vape for them. Due note, I provided the only way around this that I can think of in my reply post. No more to be done.

Sure this vape might not be made for everyone, but it's a product that will be improved upon in the future I'm sure. It's not like the company just made a product for ''some'' people and said screw everyone else. They want people to use it. They tried to make a device that appeals to most people. The fact that it does not is why we're here. I just dislike it so much when someone comes in here with issues and gets the answer ''this vape isnt for you''. That's the wrong answer all together.

I, for one, would be very surprised if the outer shell design of this vape is gonna change even with an MV2 version. But we'll see in a year or 2. If you have nothing better to do until then, fine, keep beating a dead horse. When the apps are finally available, users are gonna be more concerned with learning how to get the best experience out this vape as opposed to beating a dead horse over the crucible.

Ridiculous to say that they make a device for some & screw everyone else. Look, I'm not a session vaper, I'm an on-demand vaper. So, all units that are meant to be a session vapes aren't for me. Do I think S&B made the Mighty for some & said screw everyone else. Of course not. But I am excluded just by the nature of the that vape. Now, I know I'm a regulated on-demand vaper, but I don't know yet if I'm an unregulated, on demand vaper. If I find I'm not an unregulated on-demand vapor, should I expect the mfr. to change the specs just for me? Hog-wash. There are plenty of other vapes out there so one don't have to spend one's time either criticizing or conjecturing about a vape that in it's current configuration isn't for you.

In my interactions w/ GV, I for one, would be very surprised if the design of the vape is gonna change even with an MV2 version. And of the 1500+ units sold to date, customers are relatively happy with the design. So, this is their future customer base, & others will follow.

Last edited:
Summer,

jay87

Well, if someone says they don't like touching a warm or hot crucible or touching their herb, then, logically, this is not the vape for them. Due note, I provided the only way around this that I can think of in my reply post. No more to be done.

I, for one, would be very surprised if the outer shell design of this vape is gonna change even with an MV2 version. But we'll see in a year or 2. If you have nothing better to do until then, fine, keep beating a dead horse. When the apps are finally available, users are gonna be more concerned with learning how to get the best experience out this vape as opposed to beating a dead horse over the crucible.

To explain further, the reason I bring up the fact that the MV1 can't be operated without touching the crucible/herb is because I see that as a deficiency that could easily be resolved to make this vaporizer objectively better.

I can imagine for an MV2 a cartridge system that has a self contained removable crucible with a better lid system would be a drastic improvement.
Instead of grabbing the crucible I could grab the cartridge and the lid could even be built in allowing me to blow out the crucible more easily.

A body redesign would be very nice as well, I really don't have too many issues with the heater or the cooling unit but the crucible and body could be improved a lot in my opinion.

For me the issue is that the literal heating chamber is what you have to touch, if there was a metal cartridge that contained the crucible this wouldn't be a problem and the usage of the MV1 could be streamlined much much more.

Performance isn't an issue with this vape, it hits great and tastes great but the quickness and ease of use issues are what hurt for me, I think it's good to point this stuff out to companies early so they have time to make improvements to their products ASAP! :2c:

Last edited:

SirCrackKillaH

To explain further, the reason I bring up the fact that the MV1 can't be operated without touching the crucible/herb is because I see that as a deficiency that could easily be resolved to make this vaporizer objectively better.

I can imagine for an MV2 a cartridge system that has a self contained removable crucible with a better lid system would be a drastic improvement.
Instead of grabbing the crucible I could grab the cartridge and the lid could even be built in allowing me to blow out the crucible more easily.

A body redesign would be very nice as well, I really don't have too many issues with the heater or the cooling unit but the crucible and body could be improved a lot in my opinion.

For me the issue is that the literal heating chamber is what you have to touch, if there was a metal cartridge that contained the crucible this wouldn't be a problem and the usage of the MV1 could be streamlined much much more.

Performance isn't an issue with this vape, it hits great and tastes great but the quickness and ease of use issues are what hurt for me, I think it's good to point this stuff out to companies early so they have time to make improvements to their products ASAP! :2c:

What do you guys mean exactly by touching the crucible/herb? Loading and unloading with multiple crucibles is like using the Mighty with the dosing capsules. Dosing capsules seem to retain heat for longer though and it takes longer to cool the unit down if your looking to handle the capsule. Dumping it into your hand causes equal pain to this. Biggest difference is I can cool the MV1 down faster than I can the Mighty by pulling once or twice and then it's warm but not 1st and 2nd degree burn hot. Mighty i dump the dosing capsule into a tissue.

The mighty you guys know doesn't require stirring with and without the dosing capsules. It obliterates the bud in a great way over pretty much the same number of pulls, if not more because you can cram more in. Plug and play man.

If you need to stir with the MV1 you simply swing the arm out, take the lid off with your fingernails, it won't burn, then stir, then pop the lid back on. I usually don't stir my daytime out and about crucibles. Nighttime I usually do. Without stirring I'm easily still getting 10-12 draws easy.

SirCrackKillaH,

jay87

What do you guys mean exactly by touching the crucible/herb? Loading and unloading with multiple crucibles is like using the Mighty with the dosing capsules. Dosing capsules seem to retain heat for longer though and it takes longer to cool the unit down if your looking to handle the capsule. Dumping it into your hand causes equal pain to this. Biggest difference is I can cool the MV1 down faster than I can the Mighty by pulling once or twice and then it's warm but not 1st and 2nd degree burn hot. Mighty i dump the dosing capsule into a tissue.

The mighty you guys know doesn't require stirring with and without the dosing capsules. It obliterates the bud in a great way over pretty much the same number of pulls, if not more because you can cram more in. Plug and play man.

If you need to stir with the MV1 you simply swing the arm out, take the lid off with your fingernails, it won't burn, then stir, then pop the lid back on. I usually don't stir my daytime out and about crucibles. Nighttime I usually do. Without stirring I'm easily still getting 10-12 draws easy.

So for me the crucibles are quite small which is great for efficiency but I really need more than 1 crucible load at a time; so that's why the reloading part is important to me. With the Mighty I don't need to repack it as often because the heating chamber is bigger.

Let me given you an example, With any stem loaded vape:
I can take any glass stem immediately after vaping with it, grab the cool mouthpiece end that doesn't go anywhere near the heating element or herb, blow out the herb and repack.

With the MV1:
I open the crucible arm and have to pinch the entire hot herb holding piece of the crucible between my two fingers. There's really no way around the pinching because if I try to just pop out the crucible the lid opens and spills herb all over.

Obviously it's hot but beyond that the lid is also sticky after use so that residue gets stuck on my fingers that I had to pinch the crucible with.

There's no "good end" to grab on the crucible except the hottest, stickiest, smelliest part.

Trying to blow out a crucible is pretty difficult if I'm aiming for anywhere other than the ground.
Bits of herb tend to also stick inside the crucibles and they don't come out easily by blowing through it.

With the MV1 to repack a hot crucible I have to:
1. Wait for it to cool down
2. Pinch it between my fingers so it doesn't spill
3. Attempt to blow out the crucible
4. Use a pick tool to scrape out the leftover herb
5. Repack the crucible
6. Pinch it between my fingers again so it doesn't spill as I replace the crucible

Then I'm good to go.

Compare this to a hot VapCap:
1. Cool down the cap by blowing on it while holding the cool mouthpiece end
2. Blow out the herb
3. Repack

Then I'm good to go.

At no point did I have to touch any part of the heating element that contains the herb, no stickiness or smelliness, and it is very quick to pack and reload.

Even with my IQ I can open the bottom, blow out the herb, use a pick tool to remove any extra herb if necessary, repack, then I'm good to go without ever touching the inside of the oven with my fingers.

On this note I would love to see an experiment that measures the amount of time it takes for a user to go from thinking "I might wanna vape..." to "wow this vapor is great!" and then repack for some of the top vaporizers. :science:

Last edited:

SirCrackKillaH

On this note I would love to see an experiment that measures the amount of time it takes for a user to go from thinking "I might wanna vape..." to "wow this vapor is great!" and then repack for some of the top vaporizers. :science:[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with ya there man.

Ahh now I get ya ok cool man. I really gotta try that vapcap. I keep seeing it pop up, I gotta check it.

The IQ I've been using spacers so it's not quite as simple for me. That little piece of glass bores a hole through your palm if you pop it out into your hand.. I didn't realize the damn thing got so hot. No spacer, A-OK to blow out. Your right too, EZ.

I know what you mean too about one not being enough. Before I had the MV1 I would starter with the Mighty then finish with firefly pretty much every session. The IQ is a beast man, one of them things packed up or even a half pack will have you Gaga or at least me Gaga. But the IQ gets stupid hot. Can't really back to back with it. Sometimes that too though I would follow up with another vape.

I've been back to back crucibling it up here and there and it gives that same kick as the mighty firefly combo or the davinci single stupid full bowl pack. But your right, you gotta pinch it out pop the next one in. That part for me isn't hard but I could see it being annoying for some people. The crucible really isn't hot for me to handle usually when I'm unloading it after a full session into the second. I'll give it like 30-45 seconds or I'll simply take a full drag through the device and that's usually enough. I have been brushing the crucibles after each use though so the build up is kept to a minimum. It would be nice to have 6-8 crucibles full kicking around so it's more like the dosing capsules, just fill a day or a few days worth up and not have to worry about really touching the bud at all. I love the dosing capsules that storz has in that respect. I f'in load up like 40 of them things up and I'm good to go for like a week man or more. No smelly touching scooping nonsense at all. Plug and play. I just ordered crucibles on their website so I should be good to go like that with the MV1 mad soon.

I've been swabbing out the green portion every three or four days along with cleaning the heatsink assembly and the crucibles all at the same time. The build up never really occurs for me at the top of the crucible, it's always below the lid into the interior. At that point I must've run the crucibles through at least 8-14 cycles. By then that film is getting in between the holes and I can't brush it out anymore. Depends on wetness of bud though too.

That sticky Bs that your describing usually occurs on that green part and right above on the metal of the heat sink or it does for me. So long as those are clean, the stickyness is kept to a minimal.

Summer

Long Island, NY
FYI, @ghostvapesofficial posted this yesterday:

"We have ironed out most of the issues that we were experiencing previously and the App and Firmware update (for existing users) will also be available very soon.

All new units that we have just started shipping are fully unlocked and equipped with the latest version of firmware - initial reports from new users have been extremely encouraging.

We are releasing a series of "How to" videos in mid-December that will make it far easier for a newcomer to use the MV1 to its full advantage.

These will include:

How the MV1 works
How to set up your MV1
How to clean your MV1
How to use the MV1 with dry herbs
How to use the MV1 with concentrates"

@jay87, I can't comment on a cartridge system as I don't even know what it is until I research (& I will) as the on-demand vapes I've been researching don't have cartridge systems.

If I want to rush the cool down of the crucible, I open the door & blow on it it for about 15 sec. And when I remove the crucible, I push it up with my thumb & then lightly rest my index finger on the lid for both stability & to keep the lid attached, & then slide the bottom of the crucible across the ledge of the crucible holder for support. I find packing the crucible & inserting & removing it quite fast to do. And, note, that my hands are large, my fingers not nimble & my fingers on my right hand can be stiff due to a trigger finger. Since I partake in a couple of hits more than 1 crucible, I prepare 2 when I vape. When done, I leave the unspent one in the crucible for a several more hits at a later time to continue to, as Bud would say, stay up. Then when spent, I clean both crucibles at the same time which takes me about 5 min.

And I agree with you that refilling the vapcap is a breeze, but it's a totally different kind of vape.

I think it's good to point this stuff out to companies early so they have time to make improvements to their products ASAP!

I completely agree with you about making upgrade suggestions, but I only wish that it was a discussion & not presented as attacking, sometimes venomously, as many do. That's what turns me off & I feel is counter-productive.

I would like to know what you don't like about the body that makes you want a redesign. For me, the ergonomics of how the vape fits in my hand feels great. I do wish it were a tad lighter, but with batteries & the metal casing, which btw I love, it's got substantial weight.

Baron23

I have long felt, and continue to believe, that the crucible needs a lid that will latch on to some degree.

The S&B dosing capsules were mentioned as a comparison (and yes, both get real hot) but there is a bit of a difference. I can turn a Mighty over and dump a dosing capsule out with out herb going everywhere while with the crucible..eh, not so much.

We will see, but to me this particular issue mitigates its use a truly mobile, out and about, device.

Cheers

I have always been able to get full extraction from a crucible however it seems to react differently so I have a different strategy when the vaporizer does not seem to be cranking out the vapor in the first 3 or 4 draws at temp 2. I was trying to figure out the inconsistent behavior so I tried put only a cotton ball which blocks that pathway completely in the crucible and then took a draw. I noticed that it did not change the resistance at all. The draw had no restriction. So my conclusion that if the crucible gets clogged at all then the draw is going to bypass the crucible as the least resistant airflow. I am not sure what else I should conclude or if this is the source of my inconsistent behavior.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I have always been able to get full extraction from a crucible however it seems to react differently so I have a different strategy when the vaporizer does not seem to be cranking out the vapor in the first 3 or 4 draws at temp 2. I was trying to figure out the inconsistent behavior so I tried put only a cotton ball which blocks that pathway completely in the crucible and then took a draw. I noticed that it did not change the resistance at all. The draw had no restriction. So my conclusion that if the crucible gets clogged at all then the draw is going to bypass the crucible as the least resistant airflow. I am not sure what else I should conclude or if this is the source of my inconsistent behavior.

I think it's likely that the greatest restriction is elsewhere, making the added restriction to the bowl moot. For instance, with Arizer portables they had restrictions in the bowl, stem and mouthpiece, and the smallest of the three is the upper limit of air flow. So it didn't matter how much more open the bowl was if the mouthpiece wasn't increased as well. Seems like the tightest spots in the MV-1 would be in the heat sink?

stickstones,
Reactions: ataxian

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The most restrictive point(s) in the airpath are the 2 holes in the mouthpiece sleeve (and if the mouthpiece is pushed down and obscuring them), no...?

Bologna,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
The most restrictive point(s) in the airpath are the 2 holes in the mouthpiece sleeve (and if the mouthpiece is pushed down and obscuring them), no...?

sounds like it. even if it's not, that ain't a whole lot of space. I imagine all the holes in the crucible more than cover that.

stickstones,

SirCrackKillaH

iHkVxmq.png
Why am I having such a hard time uploading pictures on this site man.. bah.. this was the airflow picture. Air is pretty much forced up through the crucible but if you put a cotton thingamajig there... dunno then.. curious too

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:
iHkVxmq.png
Why am I having such a hard time uploading pictures on this site man.. bah.. this was the airflow picture. Air is pretty much forced up through the crucible but if you put a cotton thingamajig there... dunno then.. curious too

I Don't get it. I don't know where the non restricted air was coming from with a blocked crucible. I am not good at analog systems.

MonsterWithoutBorders,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
T

If you bothered to have read my post on the previous page, you will see that the ios version has been sent to the Apple Store for approval. Android is probably gonna take several more weeks.

I asked before mosh, do you own this vape?

Hi Summer, no need for being aggressive.
I did "bother" and from your words, the answer seems to be a clear no.
What is "for approval" means? it not officially released but some users have the apk for ios?

And there's not one for Andorid?
News flash, a lot of people (Hi) use Android and don't like IOS BS.

And no, I don't own this vape (as if it even matters) - I am interested in getting one tho, but I'm letting you guys being the lab rats, I've done that part before.

LabPong

mosh...unfortunately getting the apps working and then publishing them up on the platform stores is taking much longer than they had expected. Obviously we are all so used to getting things at the push of a button and are feeling the stress of the apps not being ready well after initial "limited" release.

That said, Ghost is separately beta testing the apple and android apps at different times. So we continue to wait for now, but the apple app is supposed to drop very soon as it was sent to the apple store for approval recently.

The beta testers are limited and that is why we don't all have the app.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hi Summer, no need for being aggressive.
I did "bother" and from your words, the answer seems to be a clear no.
What is "for approval" means? it not officially released but some users have the apk for ios?

And there's not one for Andorid?
News flash, a lot of people (Hi) use Android and don't like IOS BS.

And no, I don't own this vape (as if it even matters) - I am interested in getting one tho, but I'm letting you guys being the lab rats, I've done that part before.

Not to answer for @Summer (as I would never attempt that in a billion years) but I can say that the app gets submitted to Apple for release, they check it out and if it’s ok eventually it gets released publically at the App Store... no? Are you totally unaware? I am an iOS beta tester and have been involved in that capacity online with Ghost for months.

Yep, apparently Ghost focused on iOS first... as do many other developers. A lot of people don’t like clunky ugly cheapshit Android garbage either... but why bring that up?

I am a nobody. Just a customer willing to help out with a product with a buy back guarantee while also enjoying the TONS of free shit and the awesome CS/TS Ghost provides... so, a hearty “thanks” from this “lab rat”...

Cheers!

Edit: wrong “hardy”

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom