Discontinued Ghost MV1

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
wow.....where do you buy them at that price?
I got a whole pile of my own crap for the MV1 yesterday so I could give my wife and daughter back theirs. $20:
jxtkh9n4iehagyt0.jpeg

200ct 70% iso wipes were $4.29. Or 2 boxes for $5.

Bologna,

elykpeace

exVASted
@Bologna that's the way it's done! I saw the app might be available today? You excited? Bummed I had to send mine back. But hey new vape on the way so it is what it is .

elykpeace,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna that's the way it's done! I saw the app might be available today? You excited? Bummed I had to send mine back. But hey new vape on the way so it is what it is .
Yeah, I figure why go cheap now? It's a friggin' $300 vape! Why stop there? I have a LIFT Innovations 4 piece on the way, too! It's like when my wife goes to melt a 1/2 stick of buttah fah lahbbies & steamahs... Wtf? Do a whole stick... Do 2! It's the cheapest part of the meal!

I am very much excited, yes. Looks like betas are going out before the weekend? It would be nice to tailor the device to me a little than the other way around like it's been...

Yeah, saw that. I'm bummed for you. But also somewhat selfishly enjoying your journey, too...

thx1138

hmmm...betas?
I am done waiting on my email for a reservation to come up to buy one of these. I did confirm receiving a note I was on the list the first time around, months ago (oh joy!?!) No VAS on this whatsoever...all gone.

elykpeace

exVASted
Yeah, I figure why go cheap now? It's a friggin' $300 vape! Why stop there? I have a LIFT Innovations 4 piece on the way, too! It's like when my wife goes to melt a 1/2 stick of buttah fah lahbbies & steamahs... Wtf? Do a whole stick... Do 2! It's the cheapest part of the meal!

I am very much excited, yes. Looks like betas are going out before the weekend? It would be nice to tailor the device to me a little than the other way around like it's been...

Yeah, saw that. I'm bummed for you. But also somewhat selfishly enjoying your journey, too...

I could go for a nice juicy lahbby!!!

Lift 4 peice. Should got a SCS 2 peice. We vape so no sense in saving keif. Also scs is like 26 bucks from piu ... I snagged a slx and was immediately disappointed when I got it. IDK much about the lift other then it's Canadian . Let me know how it goes brother!

And mv1 you magnificent beast. We WILL meet again one day :brow: Stop being a bad little vape and update your firmware already!

I hope that when this app hits it gives everybody warm fuzzy feelings (and their vas subsides):tup:

slick66

Those who pre-reserved a unit before launch have started to receive their vapes and Ghost will be opening up their site for new orders very shortly.

I really appreciate being welcomed to post here again guys, thank you.

I can completely understand and empathize with any skepticism about me and the scenario with Ghost, I'd feel the same way if the roles were reversed.

For what my word is worth I truly had all our best interests at heart by making damn sure they produced the best vape they could before coming to market, and anything I thought you wouldn't like I petitioned them to change (some got done, some didn't, but I pushed hard).

One of the biggest things I think you guys will be impressed with is the vapor quality and potency of this one, and that's really what takes this vape up a level in my opinion. However, getting across how strong a vape is in a video is a very difficult thing to do. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it, but your opinions are ultimately what matters most, so I sincerely hope you agree if you try it.

Thank you and stay up!
-Bud
I received my Ghost yesterday, Thank You. I charged it until the green light came on, and then tried it out. Absolutely incredible buzz. A couple hours later, I had another awesome session. This morning I turned it on, 3 green lights appeared for a few seconds and then it shut down. I put it in the quick charger, and the green light on the charger came on. connected to the ghost, turned it on, three green lights appeared and then it shuts off. What do you think is going on?

slick66,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Nope, I'm a med patient and all about sedation and pain relief. Good taste is desirable but secondary to me.
Should I through all my VAPORIZER'S away?

Just this one and I'm set?

So the designers of the GHOST have found the "HOLY GRAIL"?

Thank's for the head's up!
TRASH DAY so they will be empty! (just one device)

Lol am I the only one who doesn't care about taste and flavor and just want to get stoned?

PAPER'S are cheaper and effective!
When POT was free 3 rip's MAX then dump!

Last edited:

slick66

I received my Ghost yesterday, Thank You. I charged it until the green light came on, and then tried it out. Absolutely incredible buzz. A couple hours later, I had another awesome session. This morning I turned it on, 3 green lights appeared for a few seconds and then it shut down. I put it in the quick charger, and the green light on the charger came on. connected to the ghost, turned it on, three green lights appeared and then it shuts off. What do you think is going on?
I got it working again. USER ERROR. My apologies. I do love it!!

Baron23

Should I through all my VAPORIZER'S away?

Just this one and I'm set?

So the designers of the GHOST have found the "HOLY GRAIL"?

No, my friend....there is no such device. It does complement my other vapes and has its place.

Would you find a "on demand", take a couple of hits and sit it down, vape to be useful to you? This vape does that indeed well.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you vape at a table on your deck most often and cords don't seem to bother you. I do like the MV-1 very much but can also get similar efficiency out of my Enano and I know you have one of those.

Finally, I would not suggest this vape, with its crucible and lid design, for anyone with a movement disorder. You will not like it, mate.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No, my friend....there is no such device. It does complement my other vapes and has its place.

Would you find a "on demand", take a couple of hits and sit it down, vape to be useful to you? This vape does that indeed well.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you vape at a table on your deck most often and cords don't seem to bother you. I do like the MV-1 very much but can also get similar efficiency out of my Enano and I know you have one of those.

Finally, I would not suggest this vape, with its crucible and lid design, for anyone with a movement disorder. You will not like it, mate.
I look for guidance!
I hate portables however plug-in's seem to work OK and my go to device!

slick66

I'm almost to the point of wishing I could make a return. Every single bowl looks like all that's being vaped is the middle. Now, in addition after the battery charged, herb setting 3 is making the middle black. I thought I was getting more draws because it was finally vaping correctly so I opened it up and black middle with green outsides. It was only packed half full. Lets be serious at this point. How far away is the app? Is it going to fix it not vaping evenly? I'll take some pics tomorrow if I don't fall asleep from vaping so many bowls trying to figure this out.
The instructions say to loosely FILL the crucible. You don't have to vape it all in one session. I really think this is the best instrument I have personally used.

Top Bottom