Discontinued Ghost MV1

LesPlenty

Company Rep
_r0758XKxVZKNna3ZYqVR0EPlvVI5izqOA.png

You can change with the app.:tup:

Dopeydiver

It definitely may be why the hits are so potent ! But you raised a very good question ... I hope not since there's nothing we can do about it now ... But going forward as I did ... You could either try moving the coils yourself &/or get a new one & before using ... Open it up and adjust ! The hardest part of putting it back together is the bottom green silicone ... I had to do this for the latch assembly replacement ... You may not have to remove if you are just adjusting the coils ... But it is a lot easier when removed !

Aren’t you folks worried about voiding the warranty? IMO, Ghost would be fully justified in denying warranty for someone modifying the coils.

As for the burning on the ceramic crucible, they are designed as heat resistant ceramic.

Aren’t you folks worried about voiding the warranty? IMO, Ghost would be fully justified in denying warranty for someone modifying the coils.

As for the burning on the ceramic crucible, they are designed as heat resistant ceramic.
As for me I'd rather have a working device ... for more than a few days @t a time !! Thus not needing to use the warranty! I am the warranty :D Love the look & effects of my custom working device ... Some things in life you have 2 do yourself 2 get right ! If Ghost actually offered this Stealth Matte Black ... With the chrome latch ... less replacements/warranty would need to be used o-vah time ! Ghost is seemly so far a good/great company .. atleast as far as customer service ... I'm sure, as we all can tell . . Ghost knows the issues they have with their products across-the-board & no company in their right mind ... Would be dumb enough to overlook that this is an excellent solution for some, while saving them money ... Instantly & overtime ! There's another man on youtube same brown color as myself (Rich Benoit) that did some amazing things /fixes to Tesla cars ... from replacing door handles ETC ... Which in fact lasted longer than the original ... Likewise, I changed the door handles & adjusted the coils for a better performing device ! Lastly I never mentioned any burning of crucibles ... You just told us something we already know (lol) about the heat resistant of the crucible (wow) ! Some might, but I wouldn't call a slight push up & to the right of coils a modification ... Like I've said before Ghost will not give you warranty for your health & as for me if I can prevent & fix anything ... To actually use & enjoy a product {I am I did I will I do} Please read carefully before replying, stop having fear of the wrong things, especially things not mentioned & enjoy your Ghost MV1 if you have 1 !!! While I enjoy My Ghost MV1 solution at least for now (lol) !!!

Last edited:

papa_ent

Been practicing with my satin silver. With packing the crucible completely loose, no tamp, i get standard convection extraction (minor green flecks) with no stir or spinning. I dont think the flavor is more special than other convection but the vapor is so cool. The charging is ridiculous using usb but I just do it overnight so no big deal after the initial charge took like 12 hours. My only real problem with this thing is the crucibles are a fumbly nightmare for me. Anyone feel like designing, manufacturing, and sending me crucibles with a hinged lid so it doesnt fall off all the f'ng time? And make sure I get some royalties for the design idea.

Dopeydiver

Black Ice:

First, I fully endorse your ability to choose how to treat your own vape. When you post about a modification, some less knowledgeable reader might not realize the potential impact on their warranty and get disappointed. All I wanted to do is let folks know about the potential downside. As a lawyer, I am trained to look for consequences and did not want my fellow members get a bad surprise. No hating involved in my post. However, I hope nobody tries to modify a battery for safety sake.

Finally, with regard to the ceramic burning, I was responding to post #5025, where there was concern over safety. It was the basis for my comment about the ceramic. Sorry if that somehow made you think I was not reading carefully enough. I am enjoying the hell out of my MV1, and am glad you have found a solution that works for you.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Black Ice:

First, I fully endorse your ability to choose how to treat your own vape. When you post about a modification, some less knowledgeable reader might not realize the potential impact on their warranty and get disappointed. All I wanted to do is let folks know about the potential downside. As a lawyer, I am trained to look for consequences and did not want my fellow members get a bad surprise. No hating involved in my post. However, I hope nobody tries to modify a battery for safety sake.

Finally, with regard to the ceramic burning, I was responding to post #5025, where there was concern over safety. It was the basis for my comment about the ceramic. Sorry if that somehow made you think I was not reading carefully enough. I am enjoying the hell out of my MV1, and am glad you have found a solution that works for you.

Merry Christmas everyone!
I appreciate that & I AM GLAD that I WAS ABLE to bring MY GHOST BACK FROM THE DEAD ⚰️ & as a man of many talents + CPR & 1st Aid certified & Also a consumer ! Health is very important 2 me & so is getting what I paid for ! Also, it's very misleading to only have my quote/s in your post reply ... If/since you wasn't replying to me ... In part ! As a lawyer &/or any other person in the world, I'm pretty sure you understand that now ! Lastly & still the Idea here is 2 have a fully functional, long lasting, beautiful & now 1 of a kind, working device .. without any &/or less health risk ... While also reducing the need/chance for a warranty replacement ! Unless Ghost simply clones my solution for now &/or creates a better solution ... most people will be getting the same/similar problems in a replacement device ... Unless they also clone my solutions up above (Profile Pic) ! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ... Next ... HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH .. 2 all & 2 all .. I'm BLACK ICE! The Ghost definitely helped me make A little history this year ;) Goodnight !!!

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

Finally, with regard to the ceramic burning, I was responding to post #5025, where there was concern over safety. It was the basis for my comment about the ceramic.
Hi there. I commented about the ceramic but I was referring to the white ring below the crucible, below the oven screen. The thing that surrounds the coils, not the crucibles themselves.

Peese!

davap84

Recently published on Trustpilot, this answer from Ghost Vapes :

"
Reply from GHOST Vapes
16 hours ago
Hello Victor,

We are very sorry to hear what transpired with your MV1. We have checked our ticketing system and we see that we have provided with you with top-notch troubleshooting and Customer Service. We are sorry to hear that the unit did not work for you. We hope that we see you in the future when we have new products!

Sincerely,

The GHOST Team"

New version is coming.

RubPer33

I don´t worry about new ghost vapes..I´worry about the lack of accesories and information in Europe. I want to have spare accesories for long as my 5 years warranty and now, only after 4 months, I´m limited and stucked with a vape that not have accesories...and this is the principal problem: If there is no more accesories your marketing is fake because people buy your vape to have spare parts. So Virgil, any good news for european customers?

davap84

I don´t worry about new ghost vapes..I´worry about the lack of accesories and information in Europe. I want to have spare accesories for long as my 5 years warranty and now, only after 4 months, I´m limited and stucked with a vape that not have accesories...and this is the principal problem: If there is no more accesories your marketing is fake because people buy your vape to have spare parts. So Virgil, any good news for european customers?

You spoked about Vaposhop. But Vaposhop isn't Europe. I can't confim that GhostVape will be in the market this 5 next year, but you can't confirm the opposite. Now, merchants are angry against GV because of the BF huge discount, wich is a kind of betrayal from their point of vue. Normal... Now, consequently, some of this shops will boycott GV.

But if a MV2 is put on the market, if people loves it , shop will want some.

Well,

perhaps the old business model wich is articulated on the relation constructor/reseller is out of date. Resellers used to make promotion for the products. But today most of this job is made by all the internet influencers. I'm french and i bought my MV1 directly at Ghost Vapes, in USA. First time it happened to me, after 15 years of boughts on internet.

A new deal is emergin now.

And futur is undisciplined.

By the way, if you need a battery for your MV1, you can bought one in europe :

https://www.vaporisateur.net/accessoires-ghost-mv1/791-batterie-interne-rechargeable-ghost-mv1.html

Marcus

Just order from Ghost direct.

I got my MV1s from the US to the UK in 3 days. Very reasonable shipping costs and the $ to £ rate was lots cheaper than me trying to buy one in the UK.

Loads of EU vendors have MV1 spares and parts... try a little googling.

kiddvudu2

I do (2 liter, 6 litre is good for bongs) and would not be without one.:myday:

Hey @LesPlenty - May I ask if your ultrasonic cleaner is a heated model? And how long you need to run per cleaning cycle? The model I ordered does NOT have a heater, and only allows for 8min timers before auto-shut off. Maybe I should return it before opening it?

I'd appreciate your input.
Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Djsleepy

With all the speculation going around with Ghost's future....I now wonder if deep discounts were.to attract.those who were.turned off by price of vape and not realizing it's worth every.penny( imo) ....this way ( as the newbies have shown) they will learn to love Ghost MV1 and be future.buyers of MV2?????? To me this is a smart way to get people on board.for a MV2......and by the way check out there.Instagram.....they just sent Willie Nelson a.care.package since he quit smoking, so who does that and then disappears?????

All speculation but hopefully outcome of MV2 is in our future....

Last edited:

Baron23

What is the best way to use Moroccan or Lebanese hash with the MV1?
Hold it in your left hand while using a Sebsi with your right hand?

Hahaha...just kidding. Wish I could get real traditional hash here.

But what little I have had, I have found it very hard to vape in any vaporizer though some will suggest some vapes in which it works.

If I had some good temple ball hashish, I would just smoke it, myself.

davap84

I received a mail from Ghost Vapes.

They sell this kind of bundle :
https://www.ghostvapes.com/ghost-holiday-bundle?utm_campaign=447812_Christmas Bundles 2019&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dotmailer&dm_i=4V12,9LJ8,3ANH5A,10HZX,1

The Smokebudy and the Jar are not from GV. This is confirming what i said sooner : the constructors are becoming shops. They will sell their brand stufs. And a bit more... The vape shops will progressivly loose their main mission in the trade system : the distribution of products.

"Less and less intermediarys" rules the trend.

Dark_Flash

OK so I've taken my new Stealth Edition for a few flights and OH. MY. GOD!!
I love this thing so damn much! So smooth! Huge cool clouds of flavourful vapour! If you are on the fence about getting one of these, just go for it! I'm hoping the price will stay good so I can get another one, but I have to pay for Christmas stuff first LOL

Love the look and feel of the device too. If Batman vaped damn right he would be using the Ghost Stealth edition! Hell Darth Vader too with some modifications :rofl:

If I can indeed afford another one I'm leaning towards maybe the Nickel one as all I can think of are the "Old School" Cylons from My childhood as the light goes back and forth as the oven is working :rockon:

Yes I am a Geek :cool:

Last edited:

Djsleepy

OK so I've taken my new Stealth Edition for a few flights and OH. MY. GOD!!
I love this thing so damn much! So smooth! Huge cool clouds of flavourful vapour! If you are on the fence about getting one of these, just go for it! I'm hoping the price will stay good so I can get another one, but I have to pay for Christmas stuff first LOL

Love the look and feel of the drive too. If Batman vaped damn right he would be using the Ghost Stealth edition! Hell Darth Vader too with some modifications :rofl:

If I can indeed another one I'm ;eating towards maybe the Nickel one as all I think of are the "Old School" Cylons from My childhood as the light goes back and forth as the oven is working :rockon:

Yes I am a Geek :cool:

Awesome!!!! Another lover of the MV1

Dark_Flash

So right after I said I was thinking of getting another Ghost, I get an email with a new sale. The new bundle has the Ghost with a Phoenician Medium 4 Piece Grinder. ACCKK!

Do I want the Nickel, or the Satin Silver? How "fingerprinty" is the Nickel finish? Any users that have either of these have any recommendations??

Top Bottom