1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost MV1

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by VCBud, Sep 14, 2017.

1. stinkytofus

stinkytofus Well-Known Member

Get more friends to buy their vape and accessories :)

This company has excellent cs and they stand behind their products

ClearBlueLou likes this.
  2. Djsleepy

Djsleepy Well-Known Member

As long as they have capital and know how to deal with problems and from what I have read they have done just that.....so I'm optimistic they will meet my medical needs... Now ship dammit! Lol

Some-new-user likes this.
  3. stinkytofus

as long as they iron out any problems and come up with a permanent fix, they will cement themselves as the best portable on the market and reliable, at the same time they dont have to worry about warranty replacements as often, if any, thats good for the company and good for customers, i personally would buy more products from a company that makes quality products that dont break, that lasts, makes it easier to recommend too, so far so good :)

Djsleepy and ClearBlueLou like this.
  4. ClearBlueLou

ClearBlueLou unbearably light in the being....

I’m planning to pick up a second battery on my next check, with a pack of concentrate pads. That will bring my pad count to 4, which is good, but my crucible count will be 10/11, which is bordering on too many. Already I’ll need a second dispenser without crucibles....

Maybe GV will offer the dispenser with, as well as without, concentrate pads.

Which brings up a question: is there a kind of marker that can be safely used on crucibles *and* stay legible?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    stinkytofus likes this.
  5. stinkytofus

U need a second ghost :p

ClearBlueLou likes this.
  6. LambsBreath

LambsBreath Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeah 13 seconds is somewhat long and 15 seconds is probably uncomfortably long for me, don't think I would enjoy needing to do that every rip.

So it seems people are liking this with short or long rips, that's good to hear!
    stinkytofus I'm curious what do you get when you try shorter rips 5-6 or 8 seconds like django7 and MinnBobber?

Thanks, very helpful the different perspective! Are you getting decent vapor on those short draws?

Well I'm looking for effects of course, but with clouds too right now.

I was wondering if the long draws were required to get GOOD vapor production. Even though I can appreciate those tasty & potent low temp hits with invisible/wispy vapor, I'm crossing over from smoking and I'm looking for at least some decent clouds too, but it doesn't mean everything.

I was quite satisfied with the vapor production of the Mighty, the Solo 2... and the Tera v3 despite it being too restrictive and needing those long winded draws to get there.

7. stinkytofus

Shorter rips will probably get u lit as well, but i like to do full extraction to dump into my avb container for brownies/edibles, if i dont brown it, im not happy :)

8. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@LambsBreath, shorter draws WILL, not probably, get you ripped. If you are inhaling less you may want to take a couple of extra hits. I did short 8 - 10 sec. hits tonight cause my lungs were bothering me & I got vapor, not on the 1st 2 level 1 hits, but on success hits. Naturally, they won't be rips, but there will be noticeable &, for me, satisfying vapor. On the 2nd crucible, I forget to drop it down from level 4 on the 1st hit & got vapor on my 1st hit with a short draw.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. stinkytofus

If u cant inahle that long u can always do.shorter hits, say 7-8 secs each, rest a few secs and do another 7-8 secs, dont have to do 15 secs one shot, i know level 5 i have to shorten the time, i get too much vapor

His_Highness likes this.
  10. django7

django7 Well-Known Member

Yes, I get vapor on the shorter draws. That’s why I keep them short, so I don’t get too much and cough. My abv is fairly light looking, but fully extracted nonetheless.

My 2nd MV1 is arriving today. ‘nuff said :)

11. Djsleepy

Its out for delivery .....excitement building......

ClearBlueLou likes this.
  12. ClearBlueLou

Woah...tough neighborhood....

13. Djsleepy

Fast charge! Fast charge! Prepare new crucibles!!!!!getting giddy......hehe.........

14. Some-new-user

Some-new-user Well-Known Member

See you on the other side :evil:

15. ClearBlueLou

I have nothing useful to add. My MV1 is due to arrive @ Ghost tomorrow for evaluation, and even though I only had it for two days and three crucibles, I miss it. The thought of waiting *another* week is annoying! I want it here, now, working like it should. I also want to know when the concentrate pads will be available to purchase.

And while I’m at it, I also want $500,000, five secluded acres up in the mountains, and a soulmate. Just in case...

16. crownroyaldaddy

crownroyaldaddy Well-Known Member

So my MV1 bundle including fast charger and cruicble arrived Tuesday afternoon. This vape has a nice solid, quality feel to it. Packaging and everything was nicely done. The stealth black looks super dope. Just a magnet for smears/prints from oils on your fingers etc.

Loaded all 7 crucibles and I’m still working through them. I used the same strain and did a coarse grind for 4 crucibles(Santa Cruz Shredder) and used a fine grind for 3(newvape fine grinder) since I saw people doing different things. I have been temp stepping, taking two hits at each temp.

I still have more testing to do, but a coarse grind seems to work best as stated in the manual.

My first hit was absolutely amazing but I havent been able to recreate that yet. Not sure why. Im getting decent hits still, but the first hit was huge.

My material looks to be fully extracted. I tried putting it in the flowerpot after the ghost and didnt get much. I still see some green parts when i take the lid off, but theres more dark than green.

Crucibles arent as annoying as I thought. I still prefer filling my mighty, but its not too bad.

I HATE having to cycle through battery life to get to the temp settings. That was not well thought out.

I will be able to research more this weekend and give a more accurate assessment but these are just some early notes. Im having fun with the experimental stage. This is the perfect vape to have while gaming. Will definitely find a niche in my collection.

Early results are that I still get more effects from a Mighty session. Also using double the bud though.

17. MothChewMoth

MothChewMoth Gamer Extraordinaire

Folks have been clamoring for this one for a while. RUMOR is that it might be part of the new firmware update... No insider sources or anything, just word around the water cooler.

Brewervapesalot and Summer like this.
  18. cheeseholidays

cheeseholidays Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but it was worse before and I think this is it fixed as much as they can already.

19. MothChewMoth

MothChewMoth Gamer Extraordinaire

We shall see. Ghost has dropped some hints that the new fw will make everyone VERY happy, immediately proceeding a rant about how hated this feature is.

20. crownroyaldaddy

crownroyaldaddy Well-Known Member

The ghost definitely has the best taste of any of my vapes.

21. stinkytofus

I use the app when changing temps, so easy

But if new fw makes it even easier to change im all for it

22. Djsleepy

With the Haze debacle fresh on my mind I wanted to not jump right in and say this or that.....so I spent yesterday doing just testing

Here is my review after a full 24 with MV1....feels right in my hand.....nice weight not too heavy.....hello microdose something I was waiting on Haze but that's another story for.never lol....it's a cannabis saver for sure not just due to micro pods but the PUNCH it packs....holy sh*t.......luckily reading this thread I was prepared.....the ease .of use is.literally.pick and go......and I can say as a fact I have not had one bad hit nor combustion....

I am very optimistic about the vapes future and as of today can say I would definitely recommend the MV1!!!!!!

23. ClearBlueLou

Here’s a question for Ghost:

Does the app override the button?
    Or does the button override the app?

Also, when will concentrate pads be available?

24. stinkytofus

Its great, hit level 1 to 3 then come.back for 4 5 & 5 again

Djsleepy likes this.
  25. ghostvapesofficial

ghostvapesofficial Company Rep

I'm not sure what your are asking about overriding. As for the pads, we do not have a specific time when they will be available on our website.

Nerissa :)

ClearBlueLou likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors