GHOST MV1 v. FIREWOOD 5

Vaporware

I haven’t used either, but I’ve heard good things about the cooling unit on the MV-1. Does it not make a big difference for you?

The Firewood 5 does have some real advantages though! Pocketability in particular is important to me in a portable.

elykpeace

exVASted
i prefer the fw5 to the ghost mv1. ghost has the high pitch screech (ime black chrome and rose gold i had)

fw5 is MUCH lighter - no app either which is a plus for some and con for others. 18650 batteries for the fw5 are a lot cheaper and having to buy an extra charger to charge from dead to full for the mv1 is kinda weird. (8hrs usb to like 2hrs fast charger) lame

only things i didnt like about the fw5 were the ceramic clip and fragile parts and having part of the vape sticking out even a half inch made it look silly and wasnt working for me since you have to empty a cashed bowl right then and there. the mp doest slide in flush either so part of the glass straw is sticking out and i broke both my tubular tube AND glass straw on the first deep clean.

marc is a one man show and the craftsmanship is phenominal. every vape hes made has made the experience better and better.

mv1 in my experience was high maintence and the cruible loading was a pita

** i have since sold these vapes and agree with @Brewervapesalot about bascally the same vapor quality and output

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i prefer the fw5 to the ghost mv1. ghost has the high pitch screech (ime black chrome and rose gold i had)

fw5 is MUCH lighter - no app either which is a plus for some and con for others. 18650 batteries for the fw5 are a lot cheaper and having to buy an extra charger to charge from dead to full for the mv1 is kinda weird. (8hrs usb to like 2hrs fast charger) lame

only things i didnt like about the fw5 were the ceramic clip and fragile parts and having part of the vape sticking out even a half inch made it look silly and wasnt working for me since you have to empty a cashed bowl right then and there. the mp doest slide in flush either so part of the glass straw is sticking out and i broke both my tubular tube AND glass straw on the first deep clean.

marc is a one man show and the craftsmanship is phenominal. every vape hes made has made the experience better and better.

mv1 in my experience was high maintence and the cruible loading was a pita

** i have since sold these vapes and agree with @Brewervapesalot about bascally the same vapor quality and output
I vape over smoking at present!
But many members think this or that is better than another?
Use what you can afford or fit’s your needs?
4 example the MINIVAP is a decent portable. (TASTY)
The SOLO is not bad 4 da price?
The ZION has very decent reviews!!

Brewervapesalot

I haven’t used either, but I’ve heard good things about the cooling unit on the MV-1. Does it not make a big difference for you?

I really don't think there is much difference as to the vapor or its coolness. I will say the MV1 has marginally cooler vapor, perhaps, but it's not worth the much bigger price tag and cleaning effort.

Top Bottom