Ghost MV1 Giveaway Contest #1

Foretwintee

Build quality. Right when I held it for the first time, and every friend that's used it has noticed, you feel the premium quality. The weight distribution and balance and just the overall feeling of it in your hand.

Bringing it to your mouth for a draw feels natural and like VC said....an extension of your hand.

Oogendoogan

My favorite feature of the MV1 is by far the heatsink and mouthpiece design. I have asthma and use every vape I own through water. The MV1 is the only vape that I choose not to use with a water piece. It’s so smooth and it really is the only convection vape I can enjoy dry.

Thanks for the contest. Good luck to everyone who enters.

Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

b0

Cloudy...
Flavor and on demand vaping, as you can see in my collection in my signature, that's the kind of devices I love!

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Thanks for the congrats, ya'll. This is amazing and I am so excited to try it. I have wanted to try this so bad since watching reviews and reading the features, now I will know for sure just how awesome it is!

I am one of those peeps who rarely win anything, so this really made my week :) :)

Thabks Ghost for this awesome contest, best of luck to the next contest entrants!

Top Bottom