• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ghost MV-1 Speculation and Shipping Thread

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Compare that to the Project Pure SF, where you get:

- all-glass + stainless steel vapor path
- amongst stealthiest vapes around (looks like an e-cig, which it is)
- full convection, on-demand heat (below 3 seconds from cold)
- 1°C increment variable temperature (without smartphone)
- can go up to combustion temperature for concentrates
- pairs with and support any standard taper 14mm GonG stems and adapters (water tools or dry)
- standard 18650 batteries (1, 2, 3 depending on mod, user swapable)
- USB charging (on most mods) or external charging (as fast as your cells support)
- made by a fellow FC member (@Pipes), community supported and approved
- super easy to maintain and clean (only the glass stem and SS screen)
- customizable, user serviceable, almost made entirely from stock parts
- cloud output on par with the best and most powerful portables currently on the market
- ... (I could go on)

Project Pure SF (incl. intl shipping): $47 >> http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-project-diy-herbal-vaporizer.21055/
Smoant Knight V2 TC mod: $43.39 >> https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...hentic-smoant-knight-v2-80w-tc-vw-apv-mod-kit
4x Samsung 30Q 18650 cells: $20.03 >> https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002357/2363300-authentic-samsung-inr18650-30q-3-6v-3000mah
Fast charger: $5.84 >> https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10029259/8065300-authentic-basen-bo1-single-slot-battery-charger

Total: $116.26 incl. shipping

Just sayin'! ;)

PS: yes this was a shameless advertisement but @Pipes deserves more credit for his awesome work, and I wasn't paid a single cent to post it!

PS2: and about $72 only for the Eraser version with a Pico Mega mod and a single cell (USB charging via the mod) you can't beat that!

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Whew... Just stumbled across that promo vid on their site. Let's say it's...errm.. 'special'. Very what are they advertising? Some online dating stuff? Some outdoor north face stuff..? Even a vapcap would lose here, but it would fit in there much better. I will stop here, but what an awful campaign.:doh:

Still hoping it's a great product. Soon we know.
:peace:

Icon13

Serial Vapist
Guys, I've just removed several posts that were more personal bickering than anything. Feel free to discuss this vaporizer, but posts that criticise other members will not be allowed.

Thank you.

I've always found those posts entertaining. Not sure why you are so hellbent on removing them. Nobody HAS to read them.

We really need to get you a regular 9 to 5, Stu. :tup:

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Whew... Just stumbled across that promo vid on their site. Let's say it's...errm.. 'special'. Very what are they advertising? Some online dating stuff? Some outdoor north face stuff..? Even a vapcap would lose here, but it would fit in there much better. I will stop here, but what an awful campaign.:doh:

Still hoping it's a great product. Soon we know.

what is the meaning of "even a vapcap would lose there"?

I think advertising is very main stream and while we find it quite kitch, it could really help spreading the good habit (vapes fit well in a nice life style), spreading the vape culture ...

But i too find it kitch, well made but absolutely kitch

Definitely Bud did't lie about investors knowing how to handle the whole thing

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: vapen00b

ginolicious

What is their warranty?

We really don't know. Some speculate at 30 days. It's a little low for me personally. But then again there is no written confirmation about it. Some suggest you ask them directly prior to ordering. But should this not be disclosed ahead of time. If anyone gets the warranty, please post. It would be valuable to have that information.

Stormsend

We really don't know. Some speculate at 30 days. It's a little low for me personally. But then again there is no written confirmation about it. Some suggest you ask them directly prior to ordering. But should this not be disclosed ahead of time. If anyone gets the warranty, please post. It would be valuable to have that information.
Def not 30 days. I have no idea where that came from, but the vape critic said it will be competitive with other vapes in that price. It will likely be anywhere from 2-10 years.

Stormsend,

elykpeace

exVASted
July 1st was the initial date...

I was browsing and saw this

iu

home_dabox2.png

EB5vhae.png

l8Wchaq.png

Websites are very similar as well.

What's going on here

elykpeace,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
what is the meaning of "even a vapcap would lose there"?

I think advertising is very main stream and while we find it quite kitch, it could really help spreading the good habit (vapes fit well in a nice life style), spreading the vape culture ...

But i too find it kitch, well made but absolutely kitch

Definitely Bud did't lie about investors knowing how to handle the whole thing

Hey mate,

sorry if I confused ya with this... I meant even a VapCap would fail in that promo vid in such a kichy environment... but would suit way better when seeing that scenery at a campfire, where you could use that fire to heat your VapCap, being out in the nature, that sexy Ti Woody XLS in your hand... or that built-like-a-tank OmniVap beauty, rugged outdoor style... That was my kinda picture - while clearly high. :D
Hope I could clear things up?

:peace:&
Enjoy

Last edited:

bobo305

that's a joke of a video. he's obviously acting like it's the greatest vape ever. great acting job, very sleezy. he's gone all in financial speaking and has destroyed any credibility he had. very sad clown video.

bobo305,

Meach

Honestly it seems like they have taken every suggestion ever made about a vape and crammed into this device..and now that we actually see all these features in one vape ..maybe we realize it's not necessary..IDK..maybe it's me but I don't need haptic feed back, removable bowls,(love elbs or pods but bowl need to be a bowl) apps etc...looks like alot going on..end of the day most of us want a hard hitting vape that gets us medicated..I'll classify this thing as an enthusiasts vape..and wish them the best. The more I watch the videos the more I think I'd break the loading door, lose my crucibles, break my stems..alot of moving parts here..it really is feature loaded but it's not for me I think..

Last edited:

highasakite

The more I watch the videos the more I think I'd break the loading door, lose my crucibles, break my stems..alot of moving parts here..it really is feature loaded but it's not for me I think..
With all the posts I've read that are similar to the above, I am slowly realizing that each individual has different boxes to tick when buying a vape. If this thing works well, that's mostly what I care about. I have no fears of...breaking the loading door (??), losing crucibles, or breaking the 1 inch glass stem (that retracts into the vape). These seem like irrational fears...but that's just me!

Meach

These seem like irrational fears...but that's just me!

You have not met my wife..lol. FM Pro dead from drops, my solo has a net worth of about $2,000 if you add up all the gongs, Wongs, and stems purchased..over the last 5 years..the cf has been a good fit for her but the entire bottom is cracked and she cracked the plastic mouthpiece on it a couple times...irrational for you is my reality..lol

Last edited:

frank grimes

that's a joke of a video. he's obviously acting like it's the greatest vape ever. great acting job, very sleezy. he's gone all in financial speaking and has destroyed any credibility he had. very sad clown video.

Don't know the vape critic but yeah, those videos he made were horrible. I was very interested in the vape but after watching those long ass videos with no real good info, I'm gonna wait to see what the users have to say. Bud really deviated from his usual style in creating those vids and it backfired. I watched over an hour of his ghost vids and it could've been pared down to 15mins. Very frustrating getting a nibble of info here and there, every 10mins of video.

Also can't stand how he only responds to his sycophant followers who follow him like a cult leader.

frank grimes,

Icon13

Serial Vapist
Why is everybody hating? I enjoyed the VC videos and only one other vape had every made me cough the way he was, so I am very intrigued.

If you have something negative to say without using one you're just being ignorant. Same goes for liking it. None of us know until we try it. I could understand if you're interested or not interested, but you're here so you're obviously interested.

I eagerly await more feedback, for better or for worse. I want to know!

The VC videos are dope because I love to geek out on things I am interested in. If you cannot handle a long video you have the attention span of an ant. Yes, an ant!!!

jay87

I'm a bit disappointed with what you get out of the box with this vape.

According to the videos:
1x MV1 Vaporizer w/ battery pack
2x Herb Crucibles w/ lids
1x Concentrate Pad
1x USB Cable
1x Cleaning pick
2x Cotton Swabs

No external charger, only 1 concentrate pad, no extra glass stems, even 2 crucibles is a bit thin in my opinion as one will be for concentrates, one for dry herb, and an extra would've been nice at this price point.

1 concentrate pad simply isn't enough, you need 2 at absolute minimum if you're going to clean them for extended use, you need an extra one to use while cleaning. I wonder if other brands of concentrate pads would fit the MV1 as well.

No charger means I'm required to pay $60 for a real charger.
(On this note, I would want to try some testing with a higher Amp/Watt USB to A/C charging adapter to save some money)

And then the little things like an extra glass stem or a another crucible or lids would've been really appreciated.

$295 for the vape itself isn't too bad, but when you consider you're more than likely going to have to pay more money for all the accessories it's not great either. :2c:

I will say I think @Ed's TnT and @phattpiggie could have a great opportunity to make some fancy wooden stems or stem adapters to connect to 10/14/18mm water pieces on this device. :brow:

frank grimes

Calling members sycophants breaks our "Be Nice" rule. Warning point issued.
Don't know the vape critic but yeah, those videos he made were horrible. I was very interested in the vape but after watching those long ass videos with no real good info, I'm gonna wait to see what the users have to say. Bud really deviated from his usual style in creating those vids and it backfired. I watched over an hour of his ghost vids and it could've been pared down to 15mins. Very frustrating getting a nibble of info here and there, every 10mins of video.

Also can't stand how he only responds to his sycophant followers who follow him like a cult leader.

Case in point...david8613 and Icon13 are 2 of vape critic's sycophants...always skewing and twisting people's words around cuz they can't handle any constructive criticism.

Hey guys, mind crawling back up vape critic's butt and telling me what he had for dinner?

Sheesh....

frank grimes

Just another friendly reminder that we will not tolerate posts that disparage other members. Take it to PMs if you feel the need to articulate your thoughts about other members.

Thank you.

Umm, I'm seriously not trying to incite anything here but the term sycophant is not derogatory. The derogatory synonyms for sycophant would be brown noser or ass kisser, which I did not use because I like to keep it classy.

Meanwhile, Icon13 writing that anyone who thinks an hour long review is too long has the attention span of an ant is not insulting???

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Meanwhile, Icon13 writing that anyone who thinks an hour long review is too long has the attention span of an ant is not insulting???
It is insulting but I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was just being sarcastic and hyperbolic there. However if @Icon13 continues to make similar remarks he will likely be reprimanded, too. But please leave the moderating to the moderators.

Feel free to discuss this matter with me via PM as public discussion of moderator actions are against forum rules.
Forum Rules said:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

Thanks.

Top Bottom