Ghetto homemade ecig juice

Pimpslapper

Hi all,
After many attempts and after wasting lots of time and money for shitty results I finally came across an obscure reddit thread (couldn't find it again )

What you need to make 1/2ml of very potent ejuice:

Decarbed QWET which is not yet fully evaporated , it should not yet be thick and syrupy. Use skunkpharm research method for best results. The original reddit ecig juice method calls for everclesr but the QWET takes it to a whole new level. The thickness /strength of your QWET will determine the strength of your juice. DO NOT USE ISO.
I find this works best before the QWET is evaporated

1/2g of dank finely ground
0.3ml cbd vape liquid (80/20 pg /vg)
Do not use 100%vg liquid
3tsp of QWET
Stainless steel coffee spoon
Jet flame lighter

Put all in the spoon and use the torch.
Heat to bubbling twice with ten second pause in between
Strain through a coffee filter and put in your tank.
Two hits gets me loaded and three or four is couch lock. Tastes awesome too and does not separate even after a month.

Last edited:
Pimpslapper,
Reactions: florduh

analytika

Hi all,
After many attempts and after wasting lots of time and money for shitty results I finally came across an obscure reddit thread (couldn't find it again )

What you need to make 1/2ml of very potent ejuice:

Decarbed QWET which is not yet fully evaporated , it should not yet be thick and syrupy. Use skunkpharm research method for best results. The original reddit ecig juice method calls for everclesr but the QWET takes it to a whole new level. The thickness /strength of your QWET will determine the strength of your juice. DO NOT USE ISO.
I find this works best before the QWET is evaporated

1/2g of dank finely ground
0.3ml cbd vape liquid (80/20 pg /vg)
Do not use 100%vg liquid
3tsp of QWET
Stainless steel coffee spoon
Jet flame lighter

Put all in the spoon and use the torch.
Heat to bubbling twice with ten second pause in between
Strain through a coffee filter and put in your tank.
Two hits gets me loaded and three or four is couch lock. Tastes awesome too and does not separate even after a month.
My first concentrates vaping experience was just a little Gold Extracts Blueberry, couple of drops from a syringe, blended in a 50/50 PG/VG solution, dropped into an ordinary ecig RTA on a conventional mod box.

Easy as pie.

I'm more of a flowers guy. But I wonder why this never caught on. Particularly among those seeking EASE and perhaps discretion blending into the ecig world.

analytika,
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom