getting some glass for the dorm room next year any ideas?

Kushstrawberries

I'm thinking something between 8 to 12 inches. I'm interested in way to many percs to narrow it down. the 7 to 13 arm that toro makes would be brilliant, but i'm trying to buy something under 400 brand new. I like the sgw v2 waffle perc, but i'm also interested in some mobius, especially the facet disc and the ion. Any suggestions? I plan on using a smoking buddy but most importantly I need glass!

Kushstrawberries,

SD_haze

I'm thinking something between 8 to 12 inches. I'm interested in way to many percs to narrow it down. the 7 to 13 arm that toro makes would be brilliant, but i'm trying to buy something under 400 brand new. I like the sgw v2 waffle perc, but i'm also interested in some mobius, especially the facet disc and the ion. Any suggestions? I plan on using a smoking buddy but most importantly I need glass!
Planning on letting drunk dorm-mates use it too? The Steele Concept Bong might not be the worst idea. It has a slitted downstem plus a honeycomb diffusion plate PLUS glycerin ice cubes, so it should be just as smooth as most high end percolators.

Except it's nearly unbreakable.
EDIT: Video says $299, but it's like $199 now. Think there's a FC discount too

AdmiralAlpacha

I saw tons of glass break my freshmen year. I would honestly leave anything over $200 bucks at home.

Id also keep the pieces small. In our dorms the resident advisors would walk around the buildings and we would always have our doors open. Large pieces can be identified from across the hall, while a small piece can hide on your desk.

I would also want a piece I could shove in my backpack and use outdoors if I was smoking.

Depending on your pricepoint I would personally get an inline or small bubbler, preferably the cheaper the better while still having quality. Something by collie, jhanpixel, or a headford or SSFG inline.

Something like a SGW or Toro might impress people, but college is a dangerous place for glass.

Also it is going to be hard to mask 14" bong rips if you are in a dorm.
:2c:

Top Bottom