SOLD! Get a great deal on an EVO/ Herbalizer, and help save a life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokit

well-worn member
I've decided to sell my two best vaporizers (not for dial-up!).

I've still got quite a few vapes that I've been neglecting:p, and I'll never get back to them with these two bad boys laying around so I've cleaned them up to like-new condition, with the exception of a used accessory or two as described.

I'm also committing to make a donation of 5% of the total sale price ($SOLD for each package) to the Rescuezilla (homeless dogs and cats) cause, championed by @VaporsVaporizer in her Help Me Save Some Lives ;-) thread, so these two items together will generate a $55 donation.

Paypal fees and bomber priority mail shipping to a papal-confirmed address in the usa are also included in the package pricing. I've got a few feedbacks here as a seller, also I have more extensive seller feedback available at ebay and other forums (all 100% positive).

First up is my

Limited Edition Herbalizer:

gh2ZjEO.jpg

7lJRBD8.jpg

Here's the box, og instructions and decal, and three brand new balloons.

iCOQa3r.jpg

szmebgx.jpg

As you can see, it still has the new plastic covering on the control panel :tup:

7t4pI5c.jpg

Here's the mezzanine level, showing a bit of ssv tubing I use to secure the balloons so they work without removing the o-ring/grommet setup (easily removed), which accommodates an 18mm female pong/gong.

y5Q95pc.jpg

The accessories: The og whip is included, it has been cleaned/washed and I'm also including a brand-new vapor brothers whip with a glass mouthpiece and a second og whip adapter, as well as a filter adapter that fits both whips or a glass bubbler. Also included are six new screens (two installed before shipping), two new aroma pads plus a lemongrassed one in the aromatherapy port. There's also the card grinder, a decal, two unused cleaning brushes, some extra ssv tubing sections for reinforcement, and the unopened "defunk" oil and peppermint leaves.

YQp2XAY.jpg

tLeCTHE.jpg

And to sweeten the deal even more I'm including this chinese tribute;) of a roor sidecar bubbler, it will work with either hose using the filter adapter provided (above). It's actually very high quality for a knockoff. The bubbler itself has barely seen any use (will be cleaned anyways), and the nail and dome are brand new.

Next up is my
VapeXhale Cloud Evo (SOLD!):

6Y9VJbw.jpg

cPU2zEf.jpg

It's the indiegogo early-bird kit, with the double perk/turbine swaggertube that has the special opals, and vxc's super-deluxe optional carry case. Also included are one new and three cleaned elb's, an elb-size cleaning brush, a vxc hyrdafoot, 3 og vxc wristbands, and four more groovy wristbands if you want a bit of color. I also swapped out the stock power cord for a much more supple one, so all the work is done and you're good to go. This unit has never had any issues but did get sent back for the firmware update that was finalized right after my manufacturing batch went out. I have included a copy of the instructions and the box panel where the serial number goes. Everything fits in the travel case which will provide excellent shipping protection.

0au0bhO.jpg

k8fGEdr.jpg

76OhlLg.jpg

k6m1sNV.jpg

q8CoqLu.jpg

I still need to do a salt rinse but the tube really cleaned up quite well, like new imho.
I'm also including some cranberry extract to make your like even easier :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom