• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Genuine Mighty vs Fake Mighty

Jherst

Well guys I'm the proud owner of a counterfeit Mighty vaporizer. Came with 2 plastic grinders with magnets and pot leaves on top. Will be getting my money back and "destroying" the counterfeit item. Guess I'll fork up the extra cash to get it straight from S&B when I get my refund.

Edit: Turned it on just for fun and holy shit the burning plastic smell is unreal. I wouldn't vape from this if someone paid me to. Also it came with a makeup brush instead of the real one :lol:

Jherst,

Jherst

Pics of the counterfeit for anyone interested. They've gotten quite a bit better since the first ones were rolling out. Still using some red o-rings though.

My awesome grinder and grinder:
IhbYWBF.jpg

Screen came with no protective film and smudged/scratched up:
efrYFtD.jpg

No 3d Mighty sticker on top:
CNwDoEc.jpg

Cracked fin directly out of the box:
wjcUwHV.jpg

Makeup brush instead of normal brush:
AfzGdIz.jpg

Red replacement o-rings for the mouthpiece (which constantly pops off):
FUfs7S4.jpg

Inside chamber:
oUH65Fh.jpg

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Pics of the counterfeit for anyone interested. They've gotten quite a bit better since the first ones were rolling out. Still using some red o-rings though.

My awesome grinder and grinder:
IhbYWBF.jpg

Screen came with no protective film and smudged/scratched up:
efrYFtD.jpg

No 3d Mighty sticker on top:
CNwDoEc.jpg

Cracked fin directly out of the box:
wjcUwHV.jpg

Makeup brush instead of normal brush:
AfzGdIz.jpg

Red replacement o-rings for the mouthpiece (which constantly pops off):
FUfs7S4.jpg

Inside chamber:
oUH65Fh.jpg
Fucking clowns thinking they can pass that off as the real thing. Lol. Sorry that had to happen to you. Where did you get it?

Vapetrees,

Jherst

Took the counterfeit apart before I tossed it so I could maybe see what was causing the burning plastic smell. Really surprised they actually used two batteries I halfway expected one side to just be loaded with lead hahaha.

TQnrJ1n.jpg

JSgBcNN.jpg

Plastic at the bottom of the heater was burning as it heated up it looks like.
lgPS0SN.jpg

Edit: Took apart the heater too. If they would've just used high temp plastic this thing could've been awesome. I did puff on it without inhaling and it produced nice thick vapor. Looks like it uses a heated ceramic rod and also has wires going towards the bowl area that look like they heated the bowl or read it's temp or something. Reminds me of a mini LSV.

Bottom of heater, ceramic rod coming out of the center:
fItRHrQ.jpg

Bowl/center of heater:
09K35tu.jpg

x4ao0yZ.jpg

Wizsteve

They forgot the insulation ,A simple wrapping of Kevlar around the heater core would solve this problem.

i would say this is a time bomb waiting to go off.

Top Bottom