Gentleman's THC Stick

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
http://thcstick.com/
Just recently picked up one of these. Its an E-Cig type device that is designed for THC oils instead of tobacco. I was a little skeptical at first, but after the first couple rips i was really surprised. First off, the thing hits harder then any other vape ive ever hit, Second, you can literally put it in your pocket and bring it anywhere with you! The oils that come in the cartridges aren't bad either, i was feeling extremely medicated after the first 3 hits. I would strongly recommend checking these guys out, well worth the money and easy as ever. :)

Portability,

SD_haze

Looks like its a glycerin mixture though, right?

The contents of the Gentlemans THC stick are 100% Organic, 100% Natural THC with FDA approved, and even Kosher E-liquid.

SD_haze,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Neat but the same :/

I want an e-cig that is safe and doesn't use a glycerine based cartridge. I want to use fresh herb and nothing else.

darkrom,

dewlap

Those are really hot over here in LA. They are probably the best glycerin based. I know for a fact they have a patented pack your own herb style pen coming too. i just picked up the ambassador kit @ thcstick.com today

money well spent. under 80, free shipping - 2 different pen styles, 2 different types of chargers and a wall adapter. best of all you can use it with not just their carts but allll their competitors. its great.

peace

dewlap,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'll be interested in this pack your own herb pen. Never seen one of those.

darkrom,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Am i mistaken or some has invented an e-cig that uses straight herb not extacts ? What is the herb pen ?

Abysmal Vapor,

vape4life

Banned for life
That could be awesome when it comes out.

But with these thc cartridges? How is that legal?

Abysmal Vapor said:
Am i mistaken or some has invented an e-cig that uses straight herb not extacts ? What is the herb pen ?

vape4life,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Man ever since I saw the Omicron and the Ploom I have been waiting for a model to use plants with. I was told by an acquaintance who went to HempCon in LA the Ploom guys were sort of showing off their newer model that looks like these models here, and works with plants. Could that being mentioned here?

lesvape,

dewlap

www.thcstick.com

i would highhhhlllyy recommend getting the ambassador kit asap, since gentlemans already announced they have herb carts too coming, plus they are going to sue everyone infringing on the patents, so those other brands prolly wont be round for long.

dewlap,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
So, are they just using a standard 510 thread and atty or is something totally different like the Omicron?

lesvape,

Adobewan

Hi All,
Had a great customer service encounter with Julie at THCStick. I had emailed to let them know I was unhappy with the stick and Skywalker cartridge I purchased along side of it. Literally within seconds, Julie had emailed me back. She not only send out a free replacement but also send me their Ambassador Kit.
She was nice, bright and super helpful and for her alone I'd do business with the comapny.

But she also said she was going to send out a box of Skywalker carts, but they haven't arrived. The thing is, I've called and emailed a number of times in the last two or three weeks and can't get a hold of anyone there.
Not sure if they've just decided not to send the carts and just not responding to me(doesn't make sense, they send their equipment to me free, they'd certainly want me to be able to use it) or if they've closed their doors.

Anyone else in touch with them?

Adobewan,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Adobewan that is scary. I avoid a lot of e-cig style vaporizers because they all seem to be here today gone tomorrow...makes you wonder why that is. I don't know this company so I am not claiming that at all, just reporting a seemingly common trend.

I hope they didn't vanish after claiming they would have "herb" cartridges coming soon.

darkrom,
SD_haze said:

The contents of the Gentlemans THC stick are 100% Organic, 100% Natural THC with FDA approved, and even Kosher E-liquid.

This is honestly total BS... Although gent's carts are pretty strong, its made with BHO wax, and albeit quite butaney BHO wax... I have broken these cartridges down as I have others.

The cartridges are held together with industrial glue, they arent the full cloth cartridges like Vape Pen or the MedStick.

Might taste good, but definitely NOT SAFE... so use lightly or go with something safer like Omincron / MedStick / Vape Pen - not sure on trippy stick, has anyone broken that down?

chrisPdaddy,

OF

chrisPdaddy said:
SD_haze said:

This is honestly total BS... Although gent's carts are pretty strong, its made with BHO wax, and albeit quite butaney BHO wax... I have broken these cartridges down as I have others.

Boy, I sure don't see that. Rather just the opposite, careful words the lowest feeding lawyer in the pond would be proud of seems to me. Can you say it's not Organic (whatever that is), or the THC is artificial, or the FDA disapproved that (no doubt) Kosher glycerin? They can no doubt prove those 3 points with experts of the first order. In a world full of lawyers on retainer I don't think I'd want to bet my house on that one.

Healthy it may not be, at least in your opinion. And remember, those same lawyer can produce doctors that say tobacco may be OK....

I agree, Omicron makes the other efforts so yesterday.....

OF

OF,

Gentlemans

Manufacturer
Dear ChrisDaddy / medstick,

We absolutely do not use Butane. Our oil is not only co2 produced, but we have the lab results to prove it, and they are provided to dispensaries that carry us. There are both Hydrocarbon tested and quality tested.

As for the ingredients being kosher, USP and FDA approved - it is really not that absurd a claim - If you just look into USP (US PHARMACOPEIA) Grade Kosher / Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin and PG - you'll see they are readily accessible ingredients. Pricey, but definitely obtainable.

Also, we do provide these ingredients directly. Unlike others, interested in making everything themselves and hoarding the profits, we provide the necessary equipment and supplies for anyone wanting to locally start their own cartridge business to work with their own collectives and co-ops.

we're not a 'vape company' but more like not-for-profit 'suppliers and wholesalers of supplies for manufacturing.' Any company can use Gentleman's cartridges or hardware for their own - we sell blanks for under 2$ each (See: Atmos = 13$). We're here to help out and provide a platform for people to use :)

PS Adobewan shoot us an e-mail :)

- Christian

Gentlemans,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Not a vape company? eh? what?

so is this like a dispensary- not for 'profit', but still generates a lot of revenue and those involved do still get paid very healthy 'reasonable' salaries?

I can see why dispensary's do this- because they must. Are Gentleman's Brand covered by the same regulations, or, being more cynical, is this just a branding effort to appear more 'charitable'?

WatTyler,
Top Bottom