• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

genius pipe

chris 71

not a vaporizer , but anybody here ever tried one ? im basically a vaporist almost exclusively . i have owned 3 solo"s two extreme q"s and a grasshopper . been vaping since the end of 2011 . i haven't smoked in a long time like months . but as a long time smoker who used to love smoking joints .
i still find my self missing it , and if it wasn't harmful to smoke i would do it much more . but sadly age is catching up with me and i must limit my toxin intake as much as possible. anyway i have been looking at this pipe as a possible way to enjoy a safer approach to smoking .

i even read they guarantee no cough . i also read that it eliminates toxins and tars by 95 % now i dont think i really believe this claim . but if it were true that would bring it right up to vaping standards . again i will say , i cant see this claim as being tottaly true .
but even if it reduced the harm by half or more that would be great and maybe something i could enjoy once in a while when the urge to smoke came about .

anybody tried one ? anybody care to leave there thoughts ?

chris 71,

chris 71

my first three words were and i Quote " not a vaporizer " can you read DUH !?!? lol

i am in the right place , infact i think i have probably been here longer then you !!

ok just checked almost as long as you !! lol but anyway nothing wrong with asking about something i might be interested in here

chris 71,
Reactions: szai

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I think what @steama was pointing out is that you are asking a community called 'Fuck Combustion' about a combustion device.

Not sure you are going to get much in the way of a positive opinion from folk around here.

The general consensus is going to be:
  • Combustion leading to smoke no matter how filtered or cooled = bad
  • Vapour = good
You may be better off posting on redit.com/r/trees

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
The fact that this isn't a vape aside... Smoking out of a metal pipe?
JxFghK3.png

Marihuana,

chris 71

ok ok ,yes i get it guys , im a vapor guy too !!. for the reason to try and be healthier . and maybe i should have asked in the lounge or something but ... that said , i dont know why but , i just like smoking . or i did dont get me wrong i love vaping too .

really vaping and smoking are much the same as in they are both inhalation means of getting cannabis in the system . one is just creating less harmful by products in the process . think about this the burning is doing the same thing . its causing vapors that we are breathing in but also lots of nasty crap too .

one day , who knows it might be possible to create the vapor from burning and then fully separate the soot tar and toxins from the vapor . if this would be possible , it could be better then vaping at lower temps because some cannabinoids that are other wise just not available could be processed .

but thats not why i posted this . just sometimes for instance when im out walking the dog and i walk past someone who has just smoked a joint , it just smells soo good to me !! yes its burnt . but i also love the smell of burnt leaves in the fall , or camp fires from a distance or bbq's lol

man has been burning stuff in fires for eons its part of being human !!

and hey like i said if this pipe can really lessen the toxic bit then hey who knows for the less then puritans among-st us that still are smart enough to want to limit the bad stuff it might be nice no ?

chris 71,
Reactions: smokum

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@chris 71 No, smoking a pipe isn't like vaporizing. Vaporizing is well below the temperature threshold of smoking.

That's correct this place is called fuckcombustion. It probably should be moved to the Lounge entitled "Do you still smoke from a pipe?" Or something like that. This section of FC is for vaporizers and questions about vaporizing. Maybe the mods will move it elsewhere.

It's something that folk might want to talk about. There's a thread called "Do you still smoke joints?" If it's there this could be as well. I personally am not interested in smoking from a pipe any longer. Those days are behind me.

Last edited:

chris 71

it wouldnt need to be titled , "Do you still smoke from a pipe?" i never really did smoke from a pipe just joints . the title is ok but could be moved , maybe ... this is ask fc and i was asking . not trying to stir up anything a lot of us here are former smokers no denying that . it doesnt have to be sac religious or something to talk about it

chris 71

CarolKing you never know in the future vaping could possibly be done with lasers or something that would incinerate the sample , and then separate the the vapor from the bad stuff . burning does create vapor its just that it also creates toxins . vaping is great but it does dry you out and there are some canabiniods that require higher temps to get but anyway i will stop now lol but i might try this thing out or get a vapcap i hear you can take them closer to combustion temps

chris 71,
Reactions: CarolKing

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
'Why don't you just get outta here buddy?! We don't like that stuff around here! Do you even know where you're at right now?! This is a vaporizer forum!'
(said in a whiny, nasally voice)

;) Lol just playin.. I don't care at all... I don't take this stuff that seriously :p :whip:
To quote Ataxian, "CANNABIS is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 x better than any vaporizer." :spliff:

:peace:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
A VapCap might be something that you would like. It's similar to the smoking routine using the lighter. The folks that are over in the thread love it. I see very few negative posts. I personally don't like using a lighter but that's me. There are some beautiful wooden ones. I use my M with my Woodscents. I may buy another to use as a stem. @phattpiggie makes some beautiful wooden ones too.

Tranquility

CarolKing you never know in the future vaping could possibly be done with lasers or something that would incinerate the sample , and then separate the the vapor from the bad stuff . burning does create vapor its just that it also creates toxins . vaping is great but it does dry you out and there are some canabiniods that require higher temps to get but anyway i will stop now lol but i might try this thing out or get a vapcap i hear you can take them closer to combustion temps

I've been around since the protopipe was popular with the cool kids. (Mid to late '70s) The future of vaping will NEVER be to incinerate the sample and separate the vapor from the bad stuff.

Even assuming it is possible (Huge assumption), why?

I cannot imagine a reason to combust and separate unless one can only get the chemical desired from the combustion itself. It is always going to be easier and cheaper to heat to a lower temperature and inhale over heating to a higher temperature, separate contents, and inhale.

Unless we can imagine some "better" from doing things more expensively and with more difficulty than otherwise, sharks shooting lasers off their foreheads to magical effect is not going to be our reality.

Vape
1. Heat
2. Inhale

Future
1. Heat
2. ?????
3. Inhale

chris 71

i wish i could like your post twice oldnewbie :rofl:

technology moves at ever increasing speeds . sharks with laser lol awesome !! now that would be cool they might not need teeth then . but alas they are not advancing as fast as humans .

why not imagine a vaporizer that literally vaporizes in a flash instant with a laser ? and separates the actives no more sucking on a hair dryer vape lol drying your lungs out .

vaporizers are fairly new for the most part , and the speed at which they are now starting to develop and legalization happening around the world . who knows you might just eat your words in the not to distant future .

actually more likely we will see some sort of inhaler that will deliver the actives like a asthma inhaler or something i dont know lol . i bet in not too long we will be looking back at the days of sucking hot air for minutes at at time as barbaric and stone aged OLD !! lol

how this thread got from a pipe that claims to reduce toxin to sharks with lasers and potty puffers i dont know for sure , but hey its made for a good afternoon for me thanks lol:D:lol:

chris 71,
Reactions: smokum

chris 71

it did seem to be over , but then you posted in it soo .....
i ended up ordering a dynavap instead of this pipe , for now although i would still love to try it :D

chris 71,
Reactions: Xelatsok
Top Bottom