Generic Pipe Screen for Vape?

bonfire302

Hello FC! Lurked around for a while and unfortunately there's no dedicated thread to the vape I have nor did my searching come up with a more generic answer, but I figured the question was broad enough it could apply to any vape that needs a screen really.

I didn't do my studying when I first got a vape and ended up with the Utillian 420, re-branded china vape from Canada but it does its job without combustion so that's about all I can really ask for, but I've run out of pipe screens, and whenever I look up pipe screens I can buy them by the hundred for like 6 bucks, or I could spend 25 bucks for 5 little screens specifically for my vape. Is there anyway to gauge what kind of screens I could get in its place? Would I have to play it safe and get a screen that I think will fit and just do trial and error purchases or should I buy larger ones and would there be a way to whittle or cut them down to fit?

Here's a picture of where the screen goes next to a penny, maybe it'll help with measurements.

vlWsX29.jpg

I've asked the staff of Utillian multiple times through emails for help but they've provided me none, so I go to you!
The most common pipe screen sizes I see off of amazon are 3/4th and 5/8ths, would either of these do me good?

Thank you again for your time and help!

subway13029

Picture of your vape? I’m sure it goes by another name so we can probably point you to the correct thread.. I’m thinking with that map maybe a Xmax ?

subway13029,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hello FC! Lurked around for a while and unfortunately there's no dedicated thread to the vape I have nor did my searching come up with a more generic answer, but I figured the question was broad enough it could apply to any vape that needs a screen really.

I didn't do my studying when I first got a vape and ended up with the Utillian 420, re-branded china vape from Canada but it does its job without combustion so that's about all I can really ask for, but I've run out of pipe screens, and whenever I look up pipe screens I can buy them by the hundred for like 6 bucks, or I could spend 25 bucks for 5 little screens specifically for my vape. Is there anyway to gauge what kind of screens I could get in its place? Would I have to play it safe and get a screen that I think will fit and just do trial and error purchases or should I buy larger ones and would there be a way to whittle or cut them down to fit?

Here's a picture of where the screen goes next to a penny, maybe it'll help with measurements.

I've asked the staff of Utillian multiple times through emails for help but they've provided me none, so I go to you!
The most common pipe screen sizes I see off of amazon are 3/4th and 5/8ths, would either of these do me good?

Thank you again for your time and help!
From the pictures, it looks a little like a Flowermate mouthpiece screen
Here is a picture of the FM screen in the mouthpiece holder and also alone.
Rpe8sXn.jpg

If this looks like the right size to you, you can find it here (and I’m sure several other places - just make sure you get the mouthpiece size screens. The oven screens would definitely be too big):
https://www.puffitup.com/Flowermate-Mouthpiece-Screens-p/fm.105_screen.htm
They are very durable screens and can be cleaned with a swipe of ISO.

Jill NYC,
Reactions: Squiby

bonfire302

finally reporting back a couple minutes after my package arrived, they were a little small so they nearly dont fit but hey it works! thank you FC for the help, 1/4th inch screens worked!

Top Bottom