General observation....Food for thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I've got a pretty big yard for mowing hey, so iv'e "Decided" to have a massive tree planting progam Acacia's will be pretty prominent but im thinking of leaving space for a couple of vegie patches(small) and thats it, no light or room for a lawn in future, Just Shaman planting's. A spin off is less petrol in my life :lmao:

Someone sometime won't be happy,but by the time it's too late, what r yah gonna do :tup: defiant to the end

ooh and i want lot's of mescaline producing cacti with lot's of unfreindly spikes, a few fit that bill hehehe

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Is this the new off topic thread? :lol:

spyder might not like that. :ninja: :uhoh:

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Food for thought, just after i gave up smoking with the help of my favourite Vape, I purchased some Seedlings, tomatoes, lettuce etc. and were eating some of it now, when id prefer to be buying other seed's and plant's cool hey, and im not pulling old lettuce etc out of the fridge to throw in the bin. Smart thinking just get's better and better. :)

how's this one Vtac :lol:

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You've inspired me to go make a late night BLT.

Food for thought indeed.

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Man i just had the very nicest freshest lettuce and cheese Sanga :) from the back yard , sick

it's lettuce, cheese and egg sanga's tonight, i bought a lot of plant's this week hehehe

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Mmmm sounds good!

Mine ended up more of a club, but it was good too. :drool:

Good night!

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
That is a beautiful sandwhich....

/wipes single, glistening tear from eye....

A beautiful thing indeed.

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom