General observation....Food for thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder

Hello all, Just a little observation...take what you will from it.

There are 141 members...
40% of members either have not posted or have only posted once.
30% have 10 or less
23% are contributing more than 10 less than 100
7% is the core (about 10 members)

Over 80% of the posts in this forum come from the core :huh:

POSTS MEMBERS
0 36
1 22
2 7
3 6
4 8
5 4
6 9
7 5
8 4
9 0
10 1
11- 25 19
21 - 75 14
76 - 100 3
100+ 8

:ssv:

spyder,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
:o
i knew it was bad, but wow :disgust:

whats the point in joining a forum then never posting?! i can understand somebody just joining and posting one question, but comeon :/

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
A lot of people join a forum with the intent to post, then never do, for whatever reason. I imagine some don't even know they can read everything on the forum as a guest. Many people join seeking specific info, ask their question, get their answer, then they're gone.

The stats for this forum aren't unusual at all. The fact that a small number of people are doing the majority of the posting is the norm. You see the same thing on most forums. The fact that this forum has 5000+ posts in 7 months of existence is pretty impressive, even with a small # of posters. It IS pretty much a one topic forum, after all.

max,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
When I joined this community it was more to find out if vapes really worked, which were the best, and for reviews. As I'm sure most started out here. Tough to find reviews on epinions :D Then as I read the posts...I realized there were intelligent people that wanted to spread the word about a heathier way to ingest herb. I had been on many "pot head" sites, and often grew tired of the "Whoa I'm so wasted" threads. Usually so quickly that I never bothered to register. :rolleyes:

Then I realized this is more than just a vape forum. It is a community of smart people that want to get the most out of the experiance. What ever that experiance may be, and not jepordize their health in the process. I'm going to try cooking with canna butter for the first time. My wife gets violently ill, and passes out with smoking. Therefor she's not too keen on trying vape. I can't blame her. It will be nice to have some "happy" cookies and get stoned with my wife for the first time in 8 years. Ought to be a riot! All thanks to the suggestions I received through this community. Thank you. :cool:

I think posting a thread is a bit daughnting to some people. This is only the third communtiy I've joined in 7 years, and I am a bit aprehensive. I type, and then realise I may read like an idiot. Like I said earlier...community of SMART people. You stick out like a sore thumb with a stupid comment here. It's like in school...some aren't afraid to ask a nieve questions, and some are. Nothing wrong either way. Just the way it is. :2c:

I may not post as much as when I first joined, but I'm always checking in. I just need to stop vapeing BEFORE I write my posts. :lol:

Cheers!

DigitalDavinci,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Good post DD. You just have to check the 'viewed' stat for each thread to see lots of people are trolling this forum and no doubt sucking up all the quality information.

I have been a forum junkie for years and am active on at least half a dozen and moderate a couple too. But FC has become one of my main 2 forums for many of the reason you mention Dave. Smart people with smart ideas.

For the last 2 days I have been vapping vapped weed mixed with whip hash and the vapor clouds have been huge. I use to clean my whip without saving the honey until it was pointed out to me here on FC to scrape and save the whip hash. Great advice!!!

:)

vaporcloud,

spyder

DIGITALDAVINCI said:
When I joined this community it was more to find out if vapes really worked, which were the best, and for reviews. As I'm sure most started out here. Tough to find reviews on epinions :D Then as I read the posts...I realized there were intelligent people that wanted to spread the word about a heathier way to ingest herb. I had been on many "pot head" sites, and often grew tired of the "Whoa I'm so wasted" threads. Usually so quickly that I never bothered to register. :rolleyes:

Then I realized this is more than just a vape forum. It is a community of smart people that want to get the most out of the experiance. What ever that experiance may be, and not jepordize their health in the process. I'm going to try cooking with canna butter for the first time. My wife gets violently ill, and passes out with smoking. Therefor she's not too keen on trying vape. I can't blame her. It will be nice to have some "happy" cookies and get stoned with my wife for the first time in 8 years. Ought to be a riot! All thanks to the suggestions I received through this community. Thank you. :cool:

I think posting a thread is a bit daughnting to some people. This is only the third communtiy I've joined in 7 years, and I am a bit aprehensive. I type, and then realise I may read like an idiot. Like I said earlier...community of SMART people. You stick out like a sore thumb with a stupid comment here. It's like in school...some aren't afraid to ask a nieve questions, and some are. Nothing wrong either way. Just the way it is. :2c:

I may not post as much as when I first joined, but I'm always checking in. I just need to stop vapeing BEFORE I write my posts. :lol:

Cheers!
Well said....

Just remember...

There is never a stupid question....

Just stupid people asking questions. :lol:

spyder,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nothing new...

go to ANY internet forum and you'll find that a small handful of individuals 'contribute', when you have a large % of the membership with 0-1 posts...

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
i dont realy care about how many member we are or how many post people have ....since my first post here I feel realy good here and this is my main forum (yeah over tc ) people here are smart and realy friendly and as many said there is a lot of good info here cause people here does'nt accept bullshit ...I think the fc ratio off bullshit/good info is pretty good and it's cool like this ....once again spider dont worry about the core of fc !!! hehe I still prefer 10 members sharing awesome info than 10 000 members bullshiting

:2c:

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I also concur, this is one of only two Forums i'm bothering with, due to variety of reason's , & my "Style" is quite different in that forum, it's much more sit back & read first & say fuck all due to the nature of it( very Diverse information, i'm trying to take on board) very serious business, Shamanism, @ least to me.

I kind of feel ive picked up as much information(Inspiration too) as i need from here for now but, I do want to stay connected to peeep's here cause,As the figures Spiderman put together show, it just reminds me how rare like minded people are, Generally the ones around "Me", i feel dont understand me, or are just plain prepared to "Hate " me simply for my views, this makes Solitude very attractive, however thats not the "Normal State" for a Human being is it.

Hence "OUR" Activity here, Forum's don't have to be about "Facts" you "Think" you can Trust. Fuck Combustion is a perfect example

:whip: some of my dutch freinds were out in the rain today hehehe they can just stay out there and Grow up, hope there bitches that fuck as apposed to Boys that suck :lol: yeah inspiration is a beautifull thing .

Oh and yeah that E of mine "PUT" me down on the matress again with the dog after just 2 bowls, "Again" this mourning, let's see a bong do that on a regular basis, With my 27 years of XP it's not gonna Happen. Thats the biggest lesson i took away from rattling around in this closet, one of many.

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i bet you have an epic tolerace too, thats impressive how a vape can lay out even the most "experienced" among us :o :ko:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah Acolyte, im really curious, that i'm not hearing about other's in La La Land with vaping, either i'm @ it more than most, or my sensitivity is there because of PTSD, oddly enough i havn't had a trippy xp with The BHO hash, Just that full on one with the GG capsule, I don't really understand Fully whats goin on with me, But like iv'e said b4 i was basically a "Drug Addict" abusing Cannabis,Tobacco, even alcoholl @ times, Now i feel relaxed about a whenever approach to Cannabis, Not Desperate for the Next "CONE" straight after finishing the last one, Seriously , For me it's Like Night& Day, or Black & White.

And trust me i Don't feel particularly clever, Having succesfully Avoided the Truth For So many Years, on the contrary i feel pretty thick :bang:

Seriously if i was only able to "Smoke Dope", with what i Fully understant now, I would never touch Cannabis ever again, I just could not do it to myself, Strong words I mean :tup: , The only Thing ,Cannabis i'll smoke now is Pure THC Hashish, Which i would prefer to Eat for a "Blast" or serious Focus :D

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
im really curious, that i'm not hearing about other's in La La Land with vaping, either i'm @ it more than most, or my sensitivity is there because of PTSD, oddly enough
I had only had my first vap for a couple of weeks and I was still getting the whole draw speed thing right when a mate showed up with some super sticky icky. We ground it up and I filled a bowl and passed it to my mate and told him to take a long slow draw. This guy has lungs like 10 gallen buckets from years of taking king bong hits and so he did like I said. Long ... slow ... like water going down he said. And then the hit expanded in his lungs and he started coughing and spluttering and nearly spewed into the sink :lol::lol::lol: A harden bong smoker k.o'ed by the vap! After that he approached my beloved vapor daddy with caution :brow:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah i find particularly with the Vaporgenie & honey oil, that if i just push or "Reach" that bit further to completely fill the lungs( everytime i feel ive drawn enough already)I get like the shit that is missing big heavy thick vapor if i blow some out(I know dam well you shouldn't it's for :science: ) i notice a substantial difference, everytime it's just that bit further, obviously when bho is involved i have to tweek the heat right up.

I had a funny thought recently, how odd is this Shit, I have a Coffee machine worth $400 and i like coffee, but it's not as important to me as Cannabis by any stretch of the imagination, i would without question given the money replace it "When" it breaks down, Now thinking what Vaporising my Bud has done for me, i would say Possibly $1000.00 would not stop me replacing it, or getting something as Benificial, Bearing in mind everytime i spend $20 on cofee, im spending $320-$640 on Cannabis. Whats Really "FUCKING INSANE" is that i would Hesitate at spending $300 - $350 in the past, It just does not make any sense to me at all. Ignorance is bliss, yeah "For You" not For "Me" ( friends here exluded of course)

Just for Fun anyone, How much would you pay(If You "Had To" ) for the vape that cost you over say $200.00, Now that youv'e had the opportunity to use it almost exclusively for @ least a few months, I'm interested to hear PD owners opinions too seing they are close to that price range, This is not a case of which Vape is the best, or why you Vape, just Curious about other's Perceived Value, Given the Herb in question.

ps i love the thread title, I have got a bit more self control now anyway :lol: Iv'e built up a bit of a tolerence to the E, yeah right :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I sent my First E back to Canada today @ the post office, i had to fill out Customs shit(not something ive done b4) even though no money is involved they want details, there prepared to check i guess, any thing going in or out(talk about control, they sell the Quarantine BS oooh scary bug's, pig arse). anyway i was able to better understand why only 10 to 30 seeds can get thru not "looking" like a parcel, it's a numbers Game afterall, see greed is good, yeah Pigs Arse. I reckon if you don't even consider selling it thats another example of not letting Greed fuck up your act. :ninja:

my white Bitchies were in the letter box recently no drama, no signature, no attempt to Hide @ all, i thought so what if i get a fine, still do, like isaid a numbers game, Fuck Fear :lol:

Spend the extra postage and only get bulk legitz in the mail hehehe

Food for thought how do you reckon theyl like them APPLES :lmao:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Hows This Fucking Anti Free regious Law, Banisteriopsis caapi An Ayahuasca vine(the bark) mixed with Psychotria viridis and other secret stuff is illegal to possess in NSW ("Former Penal Colony :lol: ) 10 Grams of Caapi with intent to use will get you 10 - 15 years GAOL, 20 grams of Caapi will Put You Away For "LIFE" imprisonment, NOW get this about 100 to 150 grams is required for a "tea" that provides a religous Experience with "Medical" (body/mind) spin off's,for a small group.The Same" PUNISHMENT" is meeted out for "Profiting" from at least A kilo of HEROIN or COCAINE ETC. Fucking Insane that they Profess to Provide Religous freedoms under SEPERATION OF STATE and RELIGION , had to go bold type, no one seems to give a shit about it, ifso there not Talking about it< At least not in the so called Free Media

Our Society is an illusion, A fabrication not unlike the matrix(figureatively) as the Illusion Breaks down, and the Emptiness of Nothingness is Revealed to some the State Fights even Harder, Ruthlessly to keep "CONTROL" over and over thru History the same Bullshit has gone down. When something is Much Bigger than You, it may not be possible to go directly against it, however it is possible not to go along with it. Passive Resistance, Stronger still in Numbers, Insurmountable when ALL stand or SIT as one :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :leaf: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Cannabudz,

spyder

AWESOME... More than half of the post in this topic are not related to this topic...

CONTROL PEOPLE!!!! :mad:

I am creating the MASTER THREAD... let's see if we can just keep a thread going there. It seems topics are created then we all ( dozen of us) flock to that topic and one thing leads to another and we are 5 pages deep off the topic

Master thread: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=5242#p5242

:2c:

***UPDATE***

Link has been removed

Guess is was too similar to another topic

We can post whatever we want under whatever topic... no matter if it pertains or not..??

Start a topic like another... I believe that is punishable by sticking bamboo shoots under fingernails

:bang:

spyder,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Are you vaping angry weed or something? Relax. :)

Some great posts in this thread, really they bring a tear to my eye. This place has really grown into something good. All the smart and friendly people are to thank for that. Can't fuck with our core.

Cannabudz said:
As the figures Spiderman put together show
Are you confusing Spiderman (BHO wizard) with spyder?

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
can't fuck with our core ........wow :bowdown: !! well said man

ps : LOL MARCUSS I MISS YOU LOLLLL

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Maybe he (marcuss) was abducted by his UFOs. Busy guy. ;)

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Haha yes Vatc i was really stoned when i missed the spyder/spiderman thing :lol: blame it on the :whip: yeah i know who the oil baron is hehehe,
it kinda sounded like spiderman hehehe
:D the "Hard Core"

The first of one of My new "Youngins" the first of many other's this beautty, psychotria Viridis, DMT aka spice

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'd finnished my first(Full) bowl this mourning, and i thought why not i'll change the Elbow joint& top screen, Now the thing is it wasn't really dirty

as you can see, i only cleaned well the other day, But it is working heaps Sweeter now,I can "Work" the Vapor much better with a Very clean screen(new condition) using differing breathing tech's ( when the glass is clean i can see the vapor swirling/rising/thickening as my lungs expand) My take is the Top Screen must be perfectly clean in the Extreme for optimum vaporising, even slight obstruction in the "Very Fine" Screen will hamper performance.

It impresses me that the SSV peep's don't notice this so much, im sure theyd mention it, there all observant people, But the Design Is in Fact different, between the two unit's . I'll be keeping my Glass and Screens(particularly the top screen) Spotlessly Clean in Future. hey i have 4 screen's and three elbow's hehehe

Cannabudz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom