1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Gender choices on FC. Something we can do to be more progressive?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by syrupy, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

I also understand where you are coming from and i agree it is not only for dating sites , so i possibly worded that in the wrong way & apologize for the confusion. I do strongly think that for a site like this it does not matter and really should not be a issue in the slightest unless you can provide me with some evidence why it would matter and pertain to a forum about fucking combustion. We are all here bc we are trying to or are fucking combustion and talking about the great devices that help us to do this , not our genders. To answer your other question which i also feel does not really pertain to the site in anyway , shape or form - "The question is, can someone be allowed to identify outside of binary sexual preference without it being only a SEX thing? " I will have to say yes to it. I am also not trying to start a argument in any way at all as i feel you are a cool forum member and have contributed allot and even helped me with some things here , i just had to chime in when i saw the topic bc of my big mouth and just feel that the original poster wanting more genders added to the fc site was not really a contributing factor to what we are all trying to do on this forum.

Squiby, BD9, newVaper420 and 2 others like this.
  2. syrupy

syrupy Authorized Buyer

Hey no problem. I see your points and they are well articulated.

3. Krazy

Krazy Well-Known Member

Keep in mind a few things about me:

• Old school. As in old. As in over 50.
    • Psychological outlier and then some.
    • Know a lot TG people.
    See back in the day we just used the public bath room that most closely matched our diddly bits. Except that wasn't true, was it? If you were passing and then some you used the bathroom that matched what the public thought you looked like.

I think it is great that inroads are being made in this regard. More power to them. It is a loooong way from people like me safely being out of the closet. And I do get why public, "in your face", topics like bathrooms and pronouns are what the activists are pushing on.

As far as the forums? If it matters to you use the signature line? :shrug:

Squiby likes this.
  4. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Baron23 likes this.
  5. Concupiscient

Concupiscient Well-Known Member

From COOL HAND LUKE:
    "What we have here is a failure to communicate!"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart fom genetic defect, gender is determined by species physiology.
    So far we have observed the presence of F, M, and both.

6. WeAreVenom

WeAreVenom I vote for marijuana

SHEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an informative post you have there, sir!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  7. howie105

howie105 Well-Known Member

I am down with blank spaces so folks can call themselves whatever they want.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors