Gender choices on FC. Something we can do to be more progressive?

Justpassedu

I understand your point. But to suggest that someone who identifies as transgender, etc. is only a matter for dating sites isn't very progressive. That's part of the problem IMO--that gender identity is turned into an issue of just sexuality. If a person is trans, it's not just about what they do in the bedroom. That's a kind of pigeonholing that heterosexual people don't have to deal with, which was why the OP came about. The question is, can someone be allowed to identify outside of binary sexual preference without it being only a SEX thing?
I also understand where you are coming from and i agree it is not only for dating sites , so i possibly worded that in the wrong way & apologize for the confusion. I do strongly think that for a site like this it does not matter and really should not be a issue in the slightest unless you can provide me with some evidence why it would matter and pertain to a forum about fucking combustion. We are all here bc we are trying to or are fucking combustion and talking about the great devices that help us to do this , not our genders. To answer your other question which i also feel does not really pertain to the site in anyway , shape or form - "The question is, can someone be allowed to identify outside of binary sexual preference without it being only a SEX thing? " I will have to say yes to it. I am also not trying to start a argument in any way at all as i feel you are a cool forum member and have contributed allot and even helped me with some things here , i just had to chime in when i saw the topic bc of my big mouth and just feel that the original poster wanting more genders added to the fc site was not really a contributing factor to what we are all trying to do on this forum.

Krazy

Keep in mind a few things about me:

• Old school. As in old. As in over 50.
  • Psychological outlier and then some.
  • Know a lot TG people.
See back in the day we just used the public bath room that most closely matched our diddly bits. Except that wasn't true, was it? If you were passing and then some you used the bathroom that matched what the public thought you looked like.

I think it is great that inroads are being made in this regard. More power to them. It is a loooong way from people like me safely being out of the closet. And I do get why public, "in your face", topics like bathrooms and pronouns are what the activists are pushing on.

As far as the forums? If it matters to you use the signature line? :shrug:

Krazy,
Reactions: Squiby

Tranquility

0802-caitlyn-jenner-bruce-jenner-tmz-09-1200x630.jpg

Tranquility,
Reactions: Baron23

Concupiscient

From COOL HAND LUKE:
"What we have here is a failure to communicate!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart fom genetic defect, gender is determined by species physiology.
So far we have observed the presence of F, M, and both.

Concupiscient,

WeAreVenom

I vote for marijuana
Im whats known as omni-sexual.

Ill do anything,
To anything.

I find virtually anything sexually attractive. Ive met a sexy hairdryer, and I recently solved a math problem where the recurring remainder gave me delicious chills & erotic dreams for a week.

Ive gone to say my grandmas house & have used the bathroom. While Im washing my hands I find grandmas toothbrush coming onto me. Before I know it, the toothbrush is giving me a rimjob & I have a new upload to my instagram account.

BTW- and in case anyone thought I was a blow n go kind of guy, me & grandmas toothbrush dated for 6 months. We never told grandma, we knew she would never approve. Grandma was quite sick for a few months, then she died of a gastric infection. The toothbrush & I drifted apart after the funeral.

I had a thing with a cucumber at the grocers for a few days, it was all fine while they were $6.99 a kg. Nothing like a classy bit of cucumber, but then the price dropped to $3.99 a kg & well it just seemed all so cheap & tawdry then.

I called it off after that & put it back.

I was introduced to another cute little Lebanese cucumber at a friends bbq and I don’t need to tell you how steamy it got in the broom closet. It didn’t last long, the cute little vegie was appearing in the local green salad at the bbq.

no one was any wiser to that little hook up.:tup:

I had random sex with a laptop mouse, but then my life partner 'Dennis' the gerbil got jealous & I had to buy him a guinea pig sex slave from the pet shop. Don’t ask, its some sort of tribal rodent thing going back 32 generations. Back in July 2013, some guinea pigs got hammered on some restricted lettuce and gang banged a hot little gerbil.
Shits been really weird between them ever since.
Last I saw, Dennis was struggling to fit a big enough tube into the guinea pig.

So that’s me, oh hang on. I forgot.

My beard is gay. Sure he hasn’t come out yet, but Im pretty sure he’s been sneaking out when Ive been asleep & hanging out with stus beard.

Stu’s beard is gay and is friends with George micheal, and I don’t need to tell you how many toilet doors they’ve seen & kneepads they’ve worn out over the years.

So my beards been coming home looking like a glazed donut for a while now.
Maybe I should ask @Stu WTF is going on? or at least a recipe for gloryhole goop remover because this shit is hard to get out.

Anyhoo, that’s me.
Oh, also I have a prince albert made out of a jalepeno.

Any chance we can get a button for all that?

SHEEEEEEEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an informative post you have there, sir!

sagat-laughing2.gif

Last edited:
WeAreVenom,

howie105

I am down with blank spaces so folks can call themselves whatever they want.

howie105,
Top Bottom