1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

GBD Fritted HT

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by Deadhead101, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadhead101

Deadhead101 I am the Vapor King--I can do anything

This is an 18.8mm hydratube, I use it for the Cloud/Evo personally. Works great for flower and oil using the vapexnail. I like that it uses a tiny amount of water but the frit offers a refreshing amount of diffusion while still leaving flavor.

You can also leave the HT on the stand and take out the stopper, and then you can use the piece as a traditional piece and throw on a nail or bowl etc.

I got it used from Deadshort. He had it custom made I believe?? Regardless of that tidbit's accuracy, they aren't made any more as far as I know, and I've never seen another. He paid over $220 for it and only charged me $150 for it, so I'm going to return the favor and also ask for $150 and shipping, and I'll cover paypal fees. I'd rather keep the stand, but if it's a deal breaker I'll consider parting with it.

The pic's are mine, the videos are DS's.

Thanks for looking:wave:

P.S. there's another mouthpiece not in the pictures but in the videos; it will be included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Click to play YouTube Video

Click to play YouTube Video

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.