Gastroperesis!

GenYHippie

A long hard journey but today i finally had a test that came back pretty darn conclusive for gastroperesis to be part of my diagnosis! Its very validating to have a black and white visual to hand my doctors that backs up what ive been telling them since 2008. My nausea, vomiting, excessive gas, stomach only tolerating micro-portions, cramping but no diarrhea, all of it has links to GP. I know thats not the end of my medical story but its something i have proof of now and they cant call me crazy.

I never would have been able to get through this far or that test without MJ. I would have vomited up that little bit of radioactive tracer long before this 5 hour test was over. Im so grateful to everyone who has shared here and chimed into my many questions. So kind to share your personal experience and tips without hesitation i havent even been here long and i owe so much. I hope as i continue to spend time here i will be able to contribute what you have given me to others who are looking for relief. Ok enough of my mush :p.

Anyway anyone have this as part of their diagnosis or suspect you have it? What tips have you found help you over time MJ or otherwise?

For the moment Querkle is my nightly friend helping me with the cramping and nausea while i keep experimenting with daytime strains. Aside from that most of what i do is behavioral/diet modification things with a few supplements. I hope to reduce or get off my RX's over time as i learn what strains work for me.

Part of the difficulty in this is when i first got sick i got so bad so fast it eliminated alot of my options. Pills dont do you any good if you throw them up or dont absorb them because your organs are so malnourished and damaged. Thankfully MJ is giving me small reprieves where i can make positive strides.

<3 GenYHippie

Top Bottom