***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I was thinking about that same exact thing today! It's been at least 4 for me. About time to run through it again.

I never finished it, but I speant at least 100 hours on it when it first came out, then I started playing something else and never got back to it. I have a bad habit of doing that with games.

**edit**
Wow. I just checked, and it's been two months short of 8 years since I last made a Skyrim save before today. lol

Last edited:
Ramahs,
Reactions: Relaxed

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm running it on PS3.

I mostly play with consoles.

Ramahs,

grogazola

Sooo ***gamers*** what are y’all playing today? I’ve been playing a bunch of MarioKart 8. This pandemic has got me spending some quality time with my consoles haha!

jr1xt1

Getting through Alyx currently... amazingly immersive though maybe not the best of things to immerse yourself in during a giant pandemic. In between that trying to finally finish up outer wilds (also an amazing game).

AcidFlashbang

Just got a new PC, it plays games wonderfully at 1080p. Its great to not be stuck playing minimum settings in everything! I picked up Alien: Isolation because it was on sale for $2 and it truly is the scariest game I've played in years. Its very suspenseful and the atmosphere is great.

AcidFlashbang,

Sensory Leaf

Recently started playing warzone on Xbox one, but my reflexes/concentration ain't what it used to be

Sensory Leaf,

MyCollie

I’m getting tired of online mode of some games. Back to story mode for me.

I’ve been enjoying Man of Medan and also A Way Out.

I’m waiting on Ghost of Tsushima and The lLast of Us II.

MyCollie,

im not a robot

this thread is a continuation of the legacy thread on fuck combustion

i am a pandemic mariokart professional, any other mariokart pilots around? to celebrate this new home here, join me in this tournament (every time i try starting a tournament, i get ca. 0 participants. help me internet):

NEWKARTCOMBUSTION
0757-5370-7051

Toad-Alternatives-GQ-2018-091818.jpg

im not a robot,

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
I've been playing Empyrion: Galactic Survival a lot lately. It's currently still in it's Alpha stage, but it is a super polished game for an Alpha!
fAQT40C.jpg

Khelek41girl,
Reactions: ManeVape

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I gave up gaming about 15 years ago in favor of giant RC planes, but I've been tempted to come back.

Leaning towards a Switch for Marios, MarioKart and Zelda, but it is hard to resist the urge for other consoles that can play the GTA and Call of Duty lineups... Tough decision for sure!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My yak is collecting dust... really wanting to upgrade from my Wilderness Systems Rascal to a Vibe that is more dedicated towards fishing.

FlyingLow,

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@FlyingLow I was into that for a few years before getting back into gaming. I've got the RMRC Recruit and an E-flight Radian that I absolutely love. I also have a few quads and hexes that are fun. UAVs are a great hobby! I still get the itch to fly every now and then

Khelek41girl,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thats awesome! I find lots of cross over between the gamer and RC community.
The OG Radian is an all time favorite, I've had many late nights flying these "limbo" style through easy-ups!

I am not too heavy into drones these days, but LOVE the guys behind RMRC (they come to our events each year).
My most flown aircraft are big Extreme Flight/3DHS with 8+ foot wingspans.

SparkyMcBowl

I'm looking for some folks to play Fallout 76 on Xbox One. I'm not an intensely competitive player, I had been pretty happy just wandering around aimlessly, and have done so exclusively in previous iterations of the game. But now I've gotten to the point that I think I need others to continue to advance. Shoot me a message at gamer tag "lcanavan"

ginger_bier,

ginolicious

Animal crossing during the day when I should be working. And then Warface at night. Great FPS that is free and on Nintendo platform. I love it.

GinoLicious,

mc

fortnite. After adding the building aspect to FPS I can't go back to regular ones anymore. They are fun for a bit but I love that building :)

mc-gman,

Helios

Been Nerding out on Hades Star economy management.. Warning for those with OCD tendencies. Plays on steam, tablet or mobile.

H3lios,
Top Bottom