***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Megaton

Finally got round to starting Fallout New Vegas. Also playing GTA5, but have since "finished" Fallout 3 and Skyrim since starting it, so i guess i can admit it hasnt really grabbed me in the same way.

virtualpurple

Boy is Spider-Man for ps4 good. Traversal (and combat once I got a few hours in) is very intuitive and really feels damn close to perfect. I really am impressed, everything feels cinematic and I could just use this as a swinging simulator and be content.

I’m also playing on the regular ps4 and 1080 quality.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Weedcraft Inc. is a tycoon game for all the future cannabis entrepreneurs

Weedcraft Inc. will take on many of the aspects of creating a marijuana business with the mechanics and granularity of a tycoon game, with elements that ape many of today’s issues. Instead of a free-for-all sandbox, the game has a narrative, structured through a series of vignettes with different characters.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Waiting on Black Ops 4 Blackout. Haven't been a fan of call of duty since the first Modern Warfare but I played the Blackout beta and had an absolute blast. It's everything I wanted PUBG to be and doesn't run like ass.

Plus you can do this:

Cheesequake,

MyCollie

Red Dead Redemption 2.

I’m not much of a serious gamer but I’ve been playing RDR2 lately. I think the MP is going live soon.

So far it’s a fun game. I think I read it takes “60 hours” to complete (not sure where I saw that, probably misread something) and that means it will take me easily double. Given how often I play I’ll be playing for some time.

MyCollie

Can't wait for Little Nightmares 2. Looks like it might be a two-player game - hopefully online.

MyCollie,

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Do we have simracers here ? I finaly bought a wheel (and made a homemade cockpit), i mainly play project cars 2, Dirt Rally 2.0 and kartkraft on PC.

f2j,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I've been streaming a hardcore minecraft world on twitch. I don't know why but I've been addicted to minecraft for the past 2 months. It's so relaxing and theres so much shit to do now.

Can't wait for MW to come out for some S&D

hweezi,

Grobalot

playing Kingdom Come Deliverance, Dirt 2.0, Forza Horizon 4, The Surge and Generation Zero on rotation at the moment.
got to get the DLC for Kingdom and really want The Surge 2 but it'll have to wait a while

Grobalot,

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
If you want to add me on just about any platform, I've got the same name "MothChewMoth"

Current games I'm playing:

Steam - Rocket League

Epic - Borderlands 3, Hades

PS4 - Detroit: Become Human

Tranquility

For those out of the loop, China are taking state actions against Hong Kong. Anyone who says anything about it other than "China #1", is getting pushback from the PRC. Blizzard has determined all that sweet, sweet Renminbi (Chinese currency) is better than freedom. Some want to boycott Blizzard and cancel their accounts. It seems there's a problem. You can check out any time you like, but...

https://reclaimthenet.org/blizzard-disables-authentication-user-accounts/

i8xjl3xh8ir31.png

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm finally giving ESO a shot.
HAven't played more than a few hours, but not bad so far.

The game is several years old now, but it looks like they've continued to add a lot of content in the past few years.

Ramahs,
Reactions: lwien

xsteve420

Im playing
Ring of Elysium its a br game. its does not have a lot of players but during peak times the matchmaking wait times are not bad.
its got both first and third person modes i play what ever my friends list ppl are playing at that moment loll

xsteve420,

lwien

I'm finally giving ESO a shot.
HAven't played more than a few hours, but not bad so far.

The game is several years old now, but it looks like they've continued to add a lot of content in the past few years.

Almost maxed out my character in ESO........CP560 and all my gear is yellow now. Not much else to do. Getting a bit bored with it now. Same thing happened with FF XIV.

Any other suggestions for a good PS4 MMORPG that is not a FPS ?

lwien,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The newest console I own is a PS3. I'm playing ESO on steam/my computer.
PS4's are getting low enough in price though, that I might pick up one when they go on sale for the holiday season.

I tend to stay a generation behind in my consoles, and I can get games for cheap at a used game store.

Top Bottom