1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

***Gamers*** What are you playing?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by getvaked, Aug 29, 2010.

1. bleak

bleak Well-Known Member

I just finished Metro 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux. Amazing games! The story is the best I've ever experienced in a game.

2. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Pow wow power powow

I just bought my first gaming desktop in 12-14 years!!!!

Putting it together today and thought it would be cool to have a discord or something for all the pc gamers here

3. paytonpenn

paytonpenn Level 30 Nature/Healer

Fwiw there is the Reddit Cannabis Discord that /r/vaporents participates in. There are various subreddits connected along with a gaming section everyone is welcome to join even if you aren't a Reddit user. Its not too active but probably more active than a new discord would be and we are still primarily vapist there.

https://discord.gg/hnSfzNt

Otherwise if someone makes or wants a fuckcombustion exclusive discord I'm not against joining or even making it.

Hjalmark and StormyPinkness like this.
  4. Hjalmark

Actually there exist two FC discord and I started one of them

Pretty dead on both of them but I definitely joining reddit one

5. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Been playing a lot of Flame in the Flood on the Switch. It's pretty fun and I like the music and art style. I've never played skyrim before, but I've been playing it on the Switch, too. The graphics look a little dated at times, but once I'm playing I don't really notice. It runs smooth, though I'm not really used to loading times anymore. I just ran around hunting animals and then killing towns folk after accidentally stealing a vegetable and it kept me busy for a few hours.

6. Laantje

Laantje Well-Known Member

Been playing alot of fortnite lately, great game especially because its free :D

Ive got the new Call of Duty aswell, which was fun for a week. Call of Duty just gets boring really fast.

Thinking about buying a Switch. Ive always been following the Zelda games. Ive already played the new one, but on Wii U which I bought just for that game a long time ago. I'm not in a hurry though, its gonna take a long time before the new zelda arrives anyway. But Mario Oddysey seems nice...:\

StormyPinkness and Hjalmark like this.
  7. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

The Switch is nice. Granted it's my only system...but it's got a lot of indie games on it that are very affordable and lots of fun. But yes, the Mario and Zelda are both great games. I'm not a huge fan of shooting games typically, but I would love to play some Overwatch on the Switch. I play PS4 from time to time at my buddies, but honestly, a lot of the games he has don't really do it for me.
    I can't get into RPGs the way I used to when I was a wee one. Now that I'm old, I really really really love platform games! 2D for the win!

8. Hjalmark

Shovel knight has been one of sweeter platformer I played in a long time

Caveblazer is also another one on steam that I highly recommend if you like 2d rouge like games

Also "legend of dungeon" is classic

9. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy Accessory Maker

I’ve been bouncing around with what game I want to play for a week now and finally settled on finishing Divinity 2.

I’m in the second area of the game and it’s been a blast so far. It’s like someone took Fable and made it into a top down RPG. The humour is excellent and the game flip flops from serious to comedy.

It’s one of the best RPG that I’ve played to date.

Hjalmark and StormyPinkness like this.
  10. StormyPinkness

StormyPinkness Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Borrowed my brother's switch for a couple of days to play Mario Odyssey. So much damn fun. Just great idea after great idea thrown at you with amazing music and level design full of color and it's so much fun. I gave it back yesterday and I'm already missing all those weird noises mario makes jumping around. I was NOT going to buy a switch, I've looked at prices online like 10 times since I got it though.

Diggy Smalls and Hjalmark like this.
  11. bussinrounds

bussinrounds Well-Known Member

Been doing 32 man tag team tournaments with 80s/early90s wrestlers in Fire Pro Returns (while working on/editing my roster file)

Alternating that with some great tactical/turn based D&D action...
    Temple of Elemental Evil (Circle of 8 and Temple+ modpacks installed)

Also mixing in some Vietcong, which I still haven't finished and Gradius Gaiden & 5 too.

StormyPinkness likes this.
  12. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

Agreed. I can't wait for the new one to come out next year.

Best rpg to come out in years.

I have been doing a lot of racing lately. Got an Oculus Rift and racing in Project Cars 2 feels like you are actually on the track.

StormyPinkness likes this.
  13. MyCollife

MyCollife Well-Known Member

Anyone playing LA Noir?

Hjalmark likes this.
  14. morninglight

morninglight Well-Known Member

Recently got Rocket League. Fun game though I suck! :)

15. 2 Cycle

2 Cycle Well-Known Member

Grabbed 2 games on sale on ps4. Axiom Verge and Wipeout collection. Both are awesome! Thinking of DLing red faction 2 for dat nostalgia

16. 2 Cycle

2 Cycle Well-Known Member

Who remembers syphon filter and the taser?
    Click to play YouTube Video

17. morninglight

morninglight Well-Known Member

Steamworld dig 2 on switch.

18. vapomancer

vapomancer Well-Known Member

i got a rift a few months ago and am curious as to what you've tried and enjoyed . the only games i've played all the way through are technolust , superhot , and lone echo (superhot is SO good) - but i've bought a bunch of stuff . put some time in on unspoken and robo recall and keep trying to get into eve:valkyrie + just dloaded battlezone . i've also watched (skimmed) a lot of the free 3d content in the oculus store . am still undecided on the format overall and would love to hear your impressions and any recommendations on games/3d stuff you've found .

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors