***Gamers*** What are you playing?

bigtvapes

I've been knee-deep in Blood Bowl 2 on XBOX1. I'm also playing Empire TV Tycoon on Steam. It's a badass little simulator. I've been steadily getting better at Rock Ban 4 and now I have WWE 2K16 coming today. So my gaming plate has been quite full :)

bigtvapes,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Anyone know Ori And The Blind Forrest?? It's a visually quite beautiful 2D game, won some awards in 2015.

My son is still on CoD2, and I am still playing Kerbal Space Program.

Ori & the Blind Forest is great, metroidvania esque game

HellsWindStaff,

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
Lovin Halo5s new multiplayer mode. It's super fun. If anyone wants to play with me I'm BMTbiPAULar420 on xbone.

If u wanna see it I stream it on twitch as Bipaulargamer

Pjake,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Nice @deadheadbill what is your build? After so much Bloodborne I've been trying to do a shieldless run but I'm pretty terrible, heh. I really love being summoned for coop but PC seems to be dead in that vein :(

Been watching a bunch of DS3 network stress test videos and I'm loving the speed and most of the mechanics. I can't wait!!

I also stupidly installed Fallout Shelter....got about 4 hours of sleep last night :(

Yeah, shieldless in Souls is a death sentence. New Bloodborne dlc is dropping next month. Can't wait for that. As for Fallout 4, I'm gonna wait until some reviews are in and some youtube vids. Bethesda is making me nervous with all this secrecy.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: zor

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
FALLOUT 4 HYPE!!! Can't wait to play it. Actually busted my ass on some work last night in the hours leading up to its release, cause I had nothing better to do and figured I'd want to play today. My quota's are met and I'm looking forward to firing her up :)

I've been playing the Binding of Isaac a lot too. New DLC just dropped for it, added a bunch of stuff. A great game, couldn't recommend more...for perspective, the main game (BoI: Rebirth) is only like $15, and I have 130 hours on it and still have tons of stuff to do. It's fun because while the core game is the same (Explore rooms, acquire items, kill enemies), it's randomized each time. So while you can definitely improve and get better mechanically, a good portion of the fun for me is to see if I can "beat" the game with the items/opportunities I'm given. Like, for instance, last night I got a bunch of damange + items and stuff that made my bullets really really big so they'd hit more stuff, but I was so starved on life that I couldn't kill the end bosses. Sometimes you're perfectly balanced, sometimes you're underpowered, sometimes you're overpowered, just depends on what you choose to pick up and what is available to be picked up.

Pjake

It's all in the reflexes.
FALLOUT 4 HYPE!!! Can't wait to play it. Actually busted my ass on some work last night in the hours leading up to its release, cause I had nothing better to do and figured I'd want to play today. My quota's are met and I'm looking forward to firing her up :)

I've been playing the Binding of Isaac a lot too. New DLC just dropped for it, added a bunch of stuff. A great game, couldn't recommend more...for perspective, the main game (BoI: Rebirth) is only like $15, and I have 130 hours on it and still have tons of stuff to do. It's fun because while the core game is the same (Explore rooms, acquire items, kill enemies), it's randomized each time. So while you can definitely improve and get better mechanically, a good portion of the fun for me is to see if I can "beat" the game with the items/opportunities I'm given. Like, for instance, last night I got a bunch of damange + items and stuff that made my bullets really really big so they'd hit more stuff, but I was so starved on life that I couldn't kill the end bosses. Sometimes you're perfectly balanced, sometimes you're underpowered, sometimes you're overpowered, just depends on what you choose to pick up and what is available to be picked up.
I'm loving it!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hi guys,

hope I'm not breaking the rules..
I'm giving away free steam keys for the following games:

Tower of Guns
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
The Novelist
Eldritch
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

Games were part of a bundle and I don't have time to play em all.
So maybe someone will be happy about it :)

Feel free to PM me..

Have a great day everyone :)

vapen00b,
Reactions: grokit

zor

Binding of Isaac is excellent! A little disturbing but fantastic game play.

Started Fallout 4 yesterday, enjoying my romp through my state :) Found my city's local PD and then my char got her head swatted off by a super mutant or something :(

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I wish we still had demos for all new games on the PC...
I don't want to 'download' a whole game to see if I like it before buying it
I've never played a fallout game before, but the hype has me slightly interested lol

Pyr0,

zor

Fallout 4 has claimed my evenings now. I vaped a bit too much while doing a quest and whited out...woke up and I was in a place I didn't remember with power armor that I *thought* I had been searching for but hadn't found. Wish I coulda stayed home today......

zor,

ryanlaghost

Fallout 4 has taken over my life!! Or is it I've taken a new one. People wouldn't like the new me lol!!

ryanlaghost,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Another one for Fallout 4 here. Never played a Fallout game before, Borderlands was more my cup of tea. But I'm getting into it, it's a very complex game. The frame rate is a bit of a shame though.

Alan Partridge,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Another one for Fallout 4 here. Never played a Fallout game before, Borderlands was more my cup of tea. But I'm getting into it, it's a very complex game. The frame rate is a bit of a shame though.
What are your settings and PC specs? I find it to be pretty well optimized compared to the previous ones. My fps are horrible in FO3/NV but really nice in this one. The only downside is my CPU isn't an Intel so its behind by default.

paytonpenn,

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
What are your settings and PC specs? I find it to be pretty well optimized compared to the previous ones. My fps are horrible in FO3/NV but really nice in this one. The only downside is my CPU isn't an Intel so its behind by default.

I'm playing on PS4 :) last two games I played before that were MGS5 and Borderlands Handsome Collection which were butter smooth.

Alan Partridge,
Reactions: paytonpenn

ryanlaghost

yeah, the game does tend to stutter on the PS4, but i can't help but feel satisfied every time i take down an enemy. Its just too much fun!!!

ryanlaghost,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Gonna pick up Fallout 4 tomorrow. I have to see what all the hype is about. Anyone else playing it on Xbox one?

Mario Maker is also a great game!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Fallout 4 here as well. Had to underclock my graphics card to get it to play without crashing. Which is really disappointing for a game with last gen graphics. Still, having a lot of fun with it.

deadheadbill,

throwawaytre3s

Another one playing fallout 4 checking in. It's been that, and Ultima 4. Kind of two opposites of the spectrum, but I like to mix it up!

throwawaytre3s,

bussinrounds

Another one playing fallout 4 checking in. It's been that, and Ultima 4. Kind of two opposites of the spectrum, but I like to mix it up!
Nice ! My first cRPG ever was Ultima 3 back in 83'. 4-7 is a great experience though. Play it in order and you'll achieve the true path of enlightenment.

Speaking of opposite ends of the spectrum, currently playing Planescape: Torment, GTA 5 and some Silent Storm.

zor

Oh man, quest of the avatar! I was too stupid of a kid to figure my way through that, made some decent progress with Ultima 7 but man that game was complicated too. Great, great games, wish I had the patience and time to play them again.

zor,

throwawaytre3s

Nice ! My first cRPG ever was Ultima 3 back in 83'. 4-7 is a great experience though. Play it in order and you'll achieve the true path of enlightenment.

Speaking of opposite ends of the spectrum, currently playing Planescape: Torment, GTA 5 and some Silent Storm.

Yeah! That's the plan, actually, to play them in order! I'm loving it so far. Kudos on planescape, that's another classic, I played that over the summer!

throwawaytre3s,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
Chess. I usually play people around the world on the chess.com app. It is the biggest community for chess online.

I like to play the king's Gambit :evil:

sativasam,
Reactions: h3rbalist
Top Bottom