***Gamers*** What are you playing?

SD_haze

Having realized that the Age of Mythology game is ten years old next month, I decided to dust the disc off & fired it up.

Really surprised me how fun it still is.
Especially when you still have a single-core processor PC :|
screenshot135-2.jpg

NorCalBrah

as of late ive been playing Tekken Tag 2, Marvel vs Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, Sleeping dogs, and Street Fighter vs Tekken.

NorCalBrah,
Reactions: Pcpvapors
I've been playing APB since it came out a month or two ago, now I'm on Mafia II.

I'm only a couple hours in but I highly recommend it so far. vape a bowl before you start and you'll be completly immersed in the 1940's city setting in the dead of winter. seems they spent alot of time making the city as real as possible, its pretty awesome IMO.

any other gamers here? post what you're playing, comments, ect?

If You Build It They Will Come....It Has Been Built....Come Check It Out !....This is Mob Style game that I highly recommend that anyone who enjoys those type of games should consider.

http://play.degeneratesapp.com/

http://www.facebook.com/groups/DEGENERATESAPP/

Shooter Luca 3:16,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I don't like the effect when you run.... so I never played much Gears of War.

I did just get Guild Wars 2. What an incredible MMO! I am really blown away by what I have experienced so far.

whats your name on GW2? I've been trying to get more friends to buy the game. My names Ubelsteiner on it, and me and a friend started our guild from GW1 up the other day, the Stoned Demonic Pirates. We're on Nothern Shiverpeaks.

Any other FC GW2 players feel free to add me: Ubelsteiner

And have you guys seen some of these awesome new game movies?

Ghost Recon Alpha - short 20min live action but cg enhanced of course film. I rly liked it/
Resident Evil Damnation - the CG RE movies are better than the live action ones imo
Dragon Age - yeah theres a movie, its pretty good too

steiner666,

steiner666

Serial vapist
I just upgraded my mouse to a Razer Mamba

razer-mamba-gallery2.JPG

And it's way awesome. Anyone who's into computer gaming should look at Razer products. I've used a DeathAdder for the last few years, which has a near identical fit and is really comfortable for right handers. Anyone else a Razer user?

Razer mice are nice, i used a diamondback and some other one before that, but both of them developed shorts in the cables and the mouse clicks on the diamondback got... mushy/sticky for lack of better term, wasnt as fast or easy to click, even tho it was clean and i even claened it. I've had much better luck with logitech for build quality, and I love the G9x i've been using the past few years, its still like brand new and works great for me. small, but i clawgrip anyway. Logitech also just put out that like 20 button MMO mouse too, looks decent too.

steiner666,
Reactions: Peloton

Bipola

I got a 3DS xl last week and have been playing Resident Evil Revelations, pretty cool game, I never expected another RE game to be good after the abomination that was RE5 but I like this a fair bit. Super Mario 3D Land just arrived today but haven't played it yet as I've been more wrapped up in my new space case grinder which arrived at the same time...

Have had more spare time as well as more money than usual recently hence gaming a bit more than I normally would. Got Deus Ex: Human Revolution for my 360 about a month ago (mostly as it was really cheap) and it's an awesome game but I'm still only like 15% into it, it's pretty epic. I don't like it quite as much as the original Deus Ex but it's great nonetheless. There's so much attention to detail that it really takes a while to start to appreciate it, kind of like a really great album where every track is so unique and great in it's own that you can't really appreciate/absorb it properly without multiple listens... The first couple of hours of playing the new Deus Ex it felt a bit underwhelming then all of a sudden I was just like holy fuck, this is amazing :D (though weed also helped..)

And I ordered Mortal Kombat for 360 online a while back since it was banned in Australia for some absurd reason... I've been playing that quite a lot, perfect game to play right after getting high when you just need something that doesn't require a lot of concentration or thought...

Will probably buy RE6 as soon as it comes out (less than 2 weeks...) but I'm keeping my expectations extremely low for it, but hopefully it's decent. Also I really liked Silent Hill Downpour which came out earlier this year (Silent Hill is probably my fav game series ever) despite it being a bit technically unpolished, and definitely not as scary/disturbing as the older SH games. The HD Collection which was just SH2 and 3 got a lot of negative press but my copy (360 PAL version) wasn't that terrible overall, but it definitely had issues and was inferior overall to the original PS2 games.

Oh and also been playing Project Zero aka Fatal Frame (PS2 version) which is a cool old school survival horror game. I bought the second game in the series too but for Xbox instead of PS2 as the xbox version was way cheaper, but so far I haven't had any luck actually installing the update on my 360 that would allow it to play original xbox games, so that kinda sucks but I'll probably figure out soon enough.

Looking forward to GTA V and Bioshock Infinite...

Bipola,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
And I ordered Mortal Kombat for 360 online a while back since it was banned in Australia for some absurd reason... I've been playing that quite a lot, perfect game to play right after getting high when you just need something that doesn't require a lot of concentration or thought...
Apparently our fragile little no-one-is-over-the-age-of-15-while-playing-games minds can't handle such "graphic and realistic" fatalities...
So I ordered it from hong kong the day it came out :D
I can't play it on the 360 though... The dpad on that controller is... Umm... Fucktarded...(IMO?)

Frederick McGuire,

Bipola

Haha yeah it's pretty ridiculous considering how over the top/cartoony the fatalities are compared to the realistic violence (or even just disturbing themes) in other video games that would never be banned here. Whoever made the decision must be seriously ignorant and out of touch, they probably think it's still 1994 and Mortal Kombat is as violent as video games get...

I think Aus is finally getting an R rating on games soon though so that should be cool.

Bipola,
Anyone play GW2?

SD_Haze have you tried Pharaoh? That game is kinda similar? It's also a very old game I think you could run it. It's AWESOME!!! If you like city building games.

VapingLobster,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Anyone play GW2?

SD_Haze have you tried Pharaoh? That game is kinda similar? It's also a very old game I think you could run it. It's AWESOME!!! If you like city building games.

Yeah i play GW2, as does Slightly Medicated and some other forum members, we need to get together and play sometime... like today, i'm done with work early and will be vegging out trying to hit lvl 20 tonight! Ubelsteiner is my name on GW2, add me!

steiner666,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I just finished up BioShock 1 and 2... again. Man, I love those games. I cannot wait for Infinite to come out. Now I'm back to playing a bit of COD, but I'm thinking about going to pick up Dead Space 2 and Dead Island. Gearing up for Halloween.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Tamataz

steiner666

Serial vapist
I just finished up BioShock 1 and 2... again. Man, I love those games. I cannot wait for Infinite to come out. Now I'm back to playing a bit of COD, but I'm thinking about going to pick up Dead Space 2 and Dead Island. Gearing up for Halloween.

Dead Space 2 is awesome, not as good of story/atmosphere as the first, more actiony, but better controls and graphics and such and still really good story and creepiness-wise anyway. cant wait for 3

dead island is fun but gets kinda old quick, the whole repairing weapons thing and overusing of kick especially. but its a lot of fun gettin baked with some friends and playing through it on co-op, SP i dont know if it would have held my interest enough to stick through to the end tbh.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Dead Space 2 is awesome, not as good of story/atmosphere as the first, more actiony, but better controls and graphics and such and still really good story and creepiness-wise anyway. cant wait for 3

dead island is fun but gets kinda old quick, the whole repairing weapons thing and overusing of kick especially. but its a lot of fun gettin baked with some friends and playing through it on co-op, SP i dont know if it would have held my interest enough to stick through to the end tbh.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Any chance that you've played Dead Rising 2? I would consider that over Dead Island. I never picked up Left For Dead 2 either. I guess I have some choices to make. Definitely going for Dead Space 2 though.

Edit: I just read my post and had to laugh. You think there's a common theme to these games? Maybe I should buy a happy game.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: steiner666

bigtvapes

Anyone playing Borderlands 2? I will be starting a 360 game tonight at some point when I get home from work.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've got a Level 9 Siren, a few hours in, I'm enjoying it. :D
I'm rocking a cool (combat/assault) rifle right now, it's single fire instead of full auto, and does triple the damage of any of the full auto rifles I've found ;)
That, and the assault rifle I found that shoots rockets instead of bullets :brow:
And the shotgun that shoots 15 mini rockets every shot...
And a SMG that has Fire elemental to it...

87 Bazillion guns = Awesomeness:rockon:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: deadc0ffee

Phizix

Now I'm just playing the RE6 demo over and over, with occasional madden thrown in.

Phizix,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. Any chance that you've played Dead Rising 2? I would consider that over Dead Island. I never picked up Left For Dead 2 either. I guess I have some choices to make. Definitely going for Dead Space 2 though.

Edit: I just read my post and had to laugh. You think there's a common theme to these games? Maybe I should buy a happy game.

i played the dead rising games briefly, they were fun for a bit but i couldnt get into them really... too arcadey of gameplay mixed with 3rd person perspective just didnt hook me, but some of my friends really like 2. Left 4 Dead 1/2 are awesome games, i'd easily recommend them over any other zombie game youve mentioned lol i've put 340 hours into L4D2, and close to that in 1 back when it came out. The only other "zombie" killing game i've played more than L4D2 is Killing Floor, which is PC-only.

And if you've got a decent Android device, you owe it to yourself to check out Dead Trigger (i guess its on iOS too, if thats your thing...)

caseball2051

also playing borderlands 2.

i loved the first and im enjoying all the additions in the second game.

caseball2051,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
And if you've got a decent Android device, you owe it to yourself to check out Dead Trigger (i guess its on iOS too, if thats your thing...)

Thanks steiner with one sentence youve managed to have me spend countless hours shooting zombies in two days lol.
I saw the game and thought its only150mb it cant be that good........ boy was i wrong. Spectacular graphics for the size, great gameplay totally addictive.

Top Bottom