Galaxy Vortex

Alexis

I'm out, in favour of herborizer ti.
I glanced at this one momentarily some weeks back. I havent come here to knock this vape, but to be honest. The impression I got was that it isnt anyhting especially new. It seemd like a similar thing to the XL Herborizer, and with a few cons for me.
I will check out the previous page to see what led you to this conclusion Biohacker (I know, should do that first really).
But I think that if this was a few years ago, this may appeal as an alternative to the original Herborizers. But with vapes moving on so much, and of course, the all new Herborizer Ti here now, I am with you on which way my nose is being attracted!:rockon:

That said, I know little of this Vortex, and am open to learning more. Just my initial feelings and resulting absence of interest.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It seemd like a similar thing to the XL Herborizer, and with a few cons for me.
I'm thinking the opposite... it's a sort of improved version of the XL since t° is controlled with the same controller sold with their enails... so it's, basically, what you are waiting for with the incoming version of the Herborizer Ti...

Never understood why it wasn't more popular around since all the feedbacks seems pretty good. Although it seems to be not avalaible anymore.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I'm thinking the opposite... it's a sort of improved version of the XL since t° is controlled with the same controller sold with their enails... so it's, basically, what you are waiting for with the incoming version of the Herborizer Ti...

Never understood why it wasn't more popular around since all the feedbacks seems pretty good. Although it seems to be not avalaible anymore.
https://allglass.com/products/galaxy-e-nail-galaxy-vortex-vaporizer
It seems to be available on this site but not on their officials site. Also i saw the heater + bowls sold separately for 180$ ,but i dont know if it is listed if it is standart XLR.
Also that green glass screen is probably not as safe as it would be if clear.

Abysmal Vapor,

latulipe999

I was told it's about the ceramic heater wich is not worth it.

latulipe999,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom