Discontinued G43 and SledGhammer

CL52613

Very nice and I am happy your desire to produce a vaporizer has come to fruition. One of my favorite things about your design, is that heat for vaporization is pulled into the material from above rather than below the material. Since hot air rises most vaporizers, even convection types, do heat the material even when there is no air flow.

little maggie

I've been reading through all the box mod threads and am finding this really interesting.

I have a basic question which is I'm having difficulty finding myevic.bin. Can someone show me where to download it.

Second I know this is a new vape that most of you don't have experience with. But for those of you were are testers how complicated is it. It seems like there are quite a few pieces. How hard would it be for a brainless senior?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I have a basic question which is I'm having difficulty finding myevic.bin. Can someone show me where to download it.

Second I know this is a new vape that most of you don't have experience with. But for those of you were are testers how complicated is it. It seems like there are quite a few pieces. How hard would it be for a brainless senior?

https://github.com/ClockSelect/myevic/blob/master/git_doc_en/usageandcompatibility_en.md

https://github.com/ClockSelect/myevic/blob/master/bin/myevic.bin

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's pretty easy, maggie. Here's what you have to do:
  1. Choose your wattage and hit the fire button on your mod (in cruise mode)
  2. Wait about 4 minutes (you can grind/load your bowl during this time)
  3. Put the G43 into a 18mm female glass piece
  4. Vape your socks off (I stir every 2 hits or so, too)
That's about it really, besides turning it off when done and putting your socks back on. ;)

:peace:

juxt

I've been reading through all the box mod threads and am finding this really interesting.

Here's a link to Bud's site that I think explains how the mod stuff works and has a link to the MYEVIC software. It explains how to load it, but if you use the instructions from the manufacturer it works as well.

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/80588

It's easy to use, and works as good as any vape I've used, and i personally have used many, many vapes, so many I can't remember them all, but maybe that's the medicine.

Like Stu said, easy, and if you get the Mod from Bud with the vape he will load it for you.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Like Stu said, easy, and if you get the Mod from Bud with the vape he will load it for you.

I was reading too fast and you got me to slow down...I thought you said Bud was sending out loaded vapes! Now THAT's some fuckin service!

I know you guys have said this thing hits hard already, but I wanted to chime in. Last night I was looking over my collection, picking out the 8 biggest hitters with open air flow. This little fucker made the cut, and it's the only one not plugged into a wall!

I know Bud is working a ton on this vape, and it's only the beginning. But he can cross big, satisfying hits off the to-do list!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That heat exchanger of glass ballscould be heated on demand from a battery, And couldn't be heated up or cooled down quickly.
On demand vapes can't have a big passive heat exchanger (unless they have a ton of power and the heat exchanger can somehow cool down quickly)
I don't remember anyone calling this on demand, it's session vape. Yes, box mox attachments usually are on-demand, but this one runs on a so-called crusie mode, which is a prolonger power for a session.
If your box mod doesn't support that mode, you would have to set the wattage low and push it repeatedly to heat it up.

Yes, I just misunderstood, in my mind "mod box= on-demand" but, to be honnest, I wasn't paying enough attention to @VCBud 's explanations, sorry

juxt

OK, I have several mods, but as part of the testing process for the G43 I bought a Wismec 21700, and some samsung 4800mAh 40T. I wanted to see how long we could go without charging/stopping.

On a fresh charge (2 batteries in the mod) 12 watts, a little over 2 hours of conintuous operation .. crazy. The mod body only got the error 'Mod Hot' or something like that one time, and after immediately clicking it back on (because I can feel it in my hand and it's not too hot) it worked perfectly.

The G43 has become my flower driver ... it is definitely a session vape, but if you're waiting x minutes for the FP, or GS or Sub or whatever to warm up, how is that different than waiting 4 minutes to start yur G43 session?

Cheap, good, powerful, extreme customer service...I'm having a hard time finding a down side to this deal.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
There is no problem with the battery sled version's function or performance. But you can't find an 18650 battery sled with built in protection circuits. He's working on an affordable solution.
Why does it need to have protection circuits? Not being a smart arse, I honestly don’t know. I mean I’ve seen @VCBud use one so I can’t understand why he can’t just sell that to me. Like right now! :haw:

voodoo_vape

Vapour RebeL
wow.. there's some good stuff going on here.. way to go @VCBud !! I've been following your project from some of live sessions but I did not expect to see this release so soon.. the fact that a critic is working on his own vaporizer plays an important role.. of course all this positive feedback from a certain FC 'enfant gâté' really shows that G43 (could well be a name of of a strain :p ) is a vape to watch closely..!!

So basically, from @Stu tests I'd assume that this vape is def good for concetrates as well, right? Reaching on cruise mod @ 11W & 12W temps around 190-200-220C.. TBH I didn't really understand how it reached 260 without the actual parts being really hot.. amazing stuff tho..

If I may ask, how's the first 100 list going? Is there still room or it has been filled? I'm not familiar with mod vaping so if I understood correct the 1st 100 volunteers will pay for a mod included vaoe, right? Since international shipping is not an issue, please add me in that list.

PS1: Not to mention that whenever I see Bud's videos using this lovely stirring tool/pick, I feel great owning one as well (420 giveaway almost 2 years ago I think)... Many thanks for it, now that I get the chance to thank you here.. :)
PS2: Keep up the excellent reviewing on other vapes!
PS3: All the best with your new G43 project!! Convection vapers salut you!! :wave:

juxt

Damn I was really feeling this one until the 4 minute heat up time was mentioned, I thought it was more like two. It's not that 4 minutes is unheard of long but I feel like that's longer than my session would take.
Bud is working on a profile to allow a higher wattage to start, then bump down, the time will be reduced.

In any case, like I said, FP, GS, Sub take how long to heat up? I can get similar flower performance out of this thing for 2 hours on the go without a VROD and one of those big ass batteries, that last what, 1/2 hour?

Don't get m wrongo I love those vapes, but I'm freaking in love with the G43.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Bud is working on a profile to allow a higher wattage to start, then bump down, the time will be reduced.

In any case, like I said, FP, GS, Sub take how long to heat up? I can get similar flower performance out of this thing for 2 hours on the go without a VROD and one of those big ass batteries, that last what, 1/2 hour?

Don't get m wrongo I love those vapes, but I'm freaking in love with the G43.

Aren't you using a pretty big battery yourself though to make such sessions possible? Bud said to expect about 25 minutes of run time off a fully charged 3000 mAh 18650 when I asked on page 1 of this thread.

I'm seeing a lot of Flower pot comparisons - Can somebody post a video of the G43 really crushing a bowl like the Flowerpot can? In one hit, 747 Showerhead style, milking a big beaker or something?

LabPong

I'm seeing a lot of Flower pot comparisons - Can somebody post a video of the G43 really crushing a bowl like the Flowerpot can? In one hit, 747 Showerhead style, milking a big beaker or something?

I do not do vids....but

I am not sure which exact ways others are comparing to the flowerpot....but with my experience I can tell you that if you are looking for thick milk and huge clouds.....FP is going to win every time because is has a bigger and more consistent mass of heat.

If you are talking about smoothness of vapor, G43 easily.

If you are comparing feeling/high levels, G43 easily for me, is it more stony and natural and the FP for me is more of a dreaming head high feeling.

If you are comparing taste....this is hard, for me the flowerpot can bring out the terps pretty good, but is harsh to a small extent...my throat hurts after a normal 5-8 medium hits session. The G43 taste tapers off some in comparison, but there is no bad taste and you can go deep into the load and not have any bad tastes even though the load is fairly spent. I like that about it......you get super ripped and it is smooth. I really enjoy the medication levels/feelings of the G43 and the Elev8r the best. The flowerpot is very different feeling/medication sense to me. I do not like it as much...it makes me feel vacant....like I can't recall most of my timeline after being ripped.

Basically, I will use the G43 over the FP easily every day. But there are a few occasions when I like to use with others and the FP is hard to beat. I have extra glass rigs set one up for all users and pass around the showerhead and it works awesome like this. I would not think about sharing the G43 like this. It is more of a personal thing to me....but I like to to the full load and not have to give up hits or do just part of the load.

That said, you can get a strong hit that will easily satisfy your needs. But if you are trying to do a 0.1 load in one hit...you can get close if you have a strong throat and lungs that can handle the compression and time of draw/holding draw.

Sorry I can not show you the vapor quantity in a video.....my vapor exhales are about the same amount and thickness as my Elev8r.

juxt

Right, so, the G43 isn't plugged into a wall, it won't stay on all day, it can't get to 1000F like the GS or have a lot of holes for the heat to flow through like the VROD. I have those vapes. 2GS 3FP 2Subs, 3EVO, Elev8r, etc etc, and a bunch of portalbes. None of the portables are in a desktop class, except the G43.

FP can milk a bong, kill flower and 1gram wax dab in a big it. G43 can't do that, but I don't want it too, really I don't need the FP to do a gram dab, but hey ... if I do, I've got 3

G43 can finish a .1 fully exracted in one hit after 4 minutes. Dump, scoop, 1 minute, Kill .1 .... it can do that for 2 hours straight on 21700 batteries. NAME ONE MORE VAPE THAT CAN DO THAT. NOT THE FP?

I keep hearing people compare this to FP also, and I keep wanted to tell them to wake up, this is something NEW.

:D

I don't mean to be mean about it, btw, just passionate, I'm really passionate lately :) :peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
G43 can finish a .1 fully exracted in one hit after 4 minutes. Dump, scoop, 1 minute, Kill .1 .... it can do that for 2 hours straight on 21700 batteries. NAME ONE MORE VAPE THAT CAN DO THAT. NOT THE FP?
Well i guess you havent tried the TUBOx then :)). It can do that much quicker for a fact.For example you can load the bascet screen cruise for 1 minute at desired temp and kill it in one hit.. dump reapeat .. etc.. I forgot to add that with the wismec rx300 (4 battery mod) i get like 12 x4 mins session out of full charge,but i dont do short ones and rarely in small portions. I guess if one chain vapes he can do a lot more loads ,my calculation is based on starting each session from cold . I can imagine during those 4 minutes one can like 5-6 cap loads(0.1-0.15) or 2 gong packs(0.2-0.4),if this is really the objective..
I also get the hype almost about every new vape i ever got,but.. in reality there is always something better you havent tried yet :))...
Not saying G43 isnt an awesome vape,many respectable members have already confirmed that and it really pleases me to see there is such cool product at a decent price out there,but since you asked,i though i should chime in :D..
Also i bet there is at least a dozen other vaporizers on the market that can do that if are set right and the user does his job.

Last edited:

juxt

Also i bet there is at least a dozen other vaporizers on the market that can do that if are set right and the user does his job.
Totally fair, and I will answer your fair assertion with a fair question.

That there's a dozen others that can be in the class/compared to G43. I give you the following categories to measure:
1)Customer Service
2)Convection
3)Extrction capability and payload capacity
4)Length of time it can fire safely

I'm going to stop there, because you might find one or two, but there are other things that put it in a new class.

Again, just passionate :) :peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@juxt You are right it is best to not get into it..Nitpicking aint my thing :). I suggest you stick around here for a while and monitor various threads and you will see that your opinion will evolve with time as you gather more information about vapes and vaporizing.. :)) Not calling you a newbie,but there are some pretty wise and crafty people here making a lot of kickass vapes i suspect you are not even aware of their existence or concept/operation. To make a fair comparison one have to try them all ,and that is a Sisyphean task,there are people here that own/have owned like 40-50 vapes in the run.. and are in the game since the 90s and still it is a fraction of what is/was out there :)).
I adore passion and am a bit of hothead, please keep throwing the ball and expect that it will be almost always thrown back by someone. :peace: Cheers !

Top Bottom