1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fury 2 vs Pax 2/3

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by habitat-fc, Aug 8, 2018.

?

Which vape should I buy for discreet public vaping?

Poll closed Aug 15, 2018.
  1. Fury 2

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Pax 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pax 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. habitat-fc

habitat-fc Well-Known Member

Hello I need to get a pocket vape for discreet public type usage, at concerts and stuff like that, I am finding it hard to choose between the Fury 2 and the Pax vapes. I think I would prefer the vapor of the Fury 2 but I am willing to sacrifice that if the Pax is a lot more discreet.
    Any other suggestions are welcome :)

My main needs are ease of use and stealth.

2. Greenleaf88

Greenleaf88 Member

The fury 2 is way better than the pax. And I believe the pac is taller. The fury disappears in your hands.

bossman and habitat-fc like this.
  3. habitat-fc

I think I will get the Fury 2, I think it should be suitable for me.

4. Greenleaf88

Greenleaf88 Member

The battery life isn’t great though I don’t know how many sessions u take in a day, if I’m not wrong you can get 4-5 sessions of it .

habitat-fc likes this.
  5. habitat-fc

That will be OK for my usage, it looks like the Fury is the clear winner here. No one has voted for any of the Pax ones yet!

6. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

The Fury 2 over the Pax anytime.

Since you asked for other options I would suggest that you look at the new MICRO from DaVinci, Personally, I have had my issues with DaVinci (2 Ascents died) but others are happy.

habitat-fc likes this.
  7. habitat-fc

Thanks for the suggestion, this one looks interesting. Looks very discreet, I will definitely consider it.

8. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

+1 on the Fury 2. I'm done buying 200-300 dollar portables. They eventually end up in the closet with the others.

habitat-fc and Petrolhead_GR like this.
  9. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

Hi all, especially @sickmanfraud (because you know the Ascent)......I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger too - on the Fury 2. I've heard very good things from @Ramahs and @lookhigh from the Vapcap thread. I can't imagine anything replacing my VapCaps for daily drivers and my (second) Ascent is still going strong so I'm covered for session vaping (kind of - I'll still tap out the ABV and finish it off with the NonaVong through water, but I digress....).
    So, more than anything else, how does the Fury 2 handle small loads? I'm talking micro-dosing here - I use the smallest load in the VapCaps which I'm told is only about 0.03g. I believe the Fury 2 has a 1.5g capacity chamber!!!!
    Also, what parts do you think are easy to break or lose? If I buy it, what accessories/spare parts should I add ?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors