Fury 2 vs Pax 2/3

Which vape should I buy for discreet public vaping?

• Fury 2

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Pax 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pax 3

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

habitat-fc

Hello I need to get a pocket vape for discreet public type usage, at concerts and stuff like that, I am finding it hard to choose between the Fury 2 and the Pax vapes. I think I would prefer the vapor of the Fury 2 but I am willing to sacrifice that if the Pax is a lot more discreet.
Any other suggestions are welcome :)

My main needs are ease of use and stealth.

habitat-fc,

habitat-fc

The battery life isn’t great though I don’t know how many sessions u take in a day, if I’m not wrong you can get 4-5 sessions of it .

That will be OK for my usage, it looks like the Fury is the clear winner here. No one has voted for any of the Pax ones yet!

habitat-fc,

sickmanfraud

The Fury 2 over the Pax anytime.

Since you asked for other options I would suggest that you look at the new MICRO from DaVinci, Personally, I have had my issues with DaVinci (2 Ascents died) but others are happy.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: habitat-fc

habitat-fc

The Fury 2 over the Pax anytime.

Since you asked for other options I would suggest that you look at the new MICRO from DaVinci, Personally, I have had my issues with DaVinci (2 Ascents died) but others are happy.

Thanks for the suggestion, this one looks interesting. Looks very discreet, I will definitely consider it.

habitat-fc,

Ricardo

Hi all, especially @sickmanfraud (because you know the Ascent)......I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger too - on the Fury 2. I've heard very good things from @Ramahs and @lookhigh from the Vapcap thread. I can't imagine anything replacing my VapCaps for daily drivers and my (second) Ascent is still going strong so I'm covered for session vaping (kind of - I'll still tap out the ABV and finish it off with the NonaVong through water, but I digress....).
So, more than anything else, how does the Fury 2 handle small loads? I'm talking micro-dosing here - I use the smallest load in the VapCaps which I'm told is only about 0.03g. I believe the Fury 2 has a 1.5g capacity chamber!!!!
Also, what parts do you think are easy to break or lose? If I buy it, what accessories/spare parts should I add ?

Ricardo,
Top Bottom