Fury 2 v. Fury Edge - Is there a winner?

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I can give more detailed info when I have a few more minutes. (I did some comparison testing).
But bottom line, they perform VERY similarly. The only distinguishable differences are the improvements (including extra minute for session, longer battery, vibration and the mouthpiece attachment).
In my usage thus far, they are pretty much the same in efficiency, clouds and flavor.

If I didn’t have either, I’d get the Edge because of the mouthpiece attachment. But they are both champs as an easy, no fuss, no muss vaporizer at a great price.

C No Ego

Does anyone have both and can give a review and comparison? I for one would LOVE it!
if you use sparingly and battery life is no issue get a Fury2 for cheaper... if you need long sessions get an edge ... I have both and have exclusively used Fury vapes for a while now... I've only used the WPA for my Fury2 vapes and that is all glass vapor pathway ... just reading another thread where the guy did not want plastic tubing to suck on anymore LOL, and I concur.
the edge is newer But being built based off Fury2 design probably helped eliminate problems on the out set of production...
they make the Fierce vape too which is the largest and probably hardest hitter too

CalyxSmokr

I am looking at POTV One vs. Fury vs. the Edge. Size seems OK on all. Any big differences than battery already mentioned? Like which one can use the best/most accessories. All use the same dosing capsules? Is there a best?

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: C No Ego

GoldenBud

I am looking at POTV One vs. Fury vs. the Edge. Size seems OK on all. Any big differences than battery already mentioned? Like which one can use the best/most accessories. All use the same dosing capsules? Is there a best?
It's basically the same device, same heater/chamber

GoldenBud,

CalyxSmokr

It's basically the same device, same heater/chamber
well I am watching videos and there do seem to be differences. the edge does not have a replaceable battery like the fury 2. The fury 2 has a nichrome heater (correct metal?) while the edge is stainless steel. And I think the edge adds haptic feedback.
The biggest difference though is the attachments. This one I am still not clear on as it takes people with both models to try swapping stems and see how they work. Looks like the edge has a similar attachment interface as the POTV one which differs from the Fury 2. I don't think you pack the stem on the edge and One and insert it like you do on the Fury 2. I think all bud goes in the oven for the One and Edge.
Not that it matters so much but I am interested in getting the one that uses the most possible attachments. To a point. Maybe just the one that uses the best attachments. Like I don't think the Fury2 WPA will work with the other 2 units. Not sure if that matters though.
And I am wondering if there are different dosing capsules between the brands or they are all interchangeable.
But you are right in the sense I think anyone I went with would be fine. But I am in no rush so I am interested in the comparisons you crazy people are doing.
I am leaning towards the edge more than the Fury2 but am not clear if the POTV or Edge would be better.

CalyxSmokr,

CalyxSmokr

Where did you see that? It hasn't a replaceable option.
sneaky pete video for the edge I think. I could be remembering wrong though.

edit: I could have sworn the fury2 used a replaceable 18650. It looks like I am wrong.

CalyxSmokr,

GoldenBud

sneaky pete video for the edge I think. I could be remembering wrong though.

edit: I could have sworn the fury2 used a replaceable 18650. It looks like I am wrong.
Not this device. It has a Li-Po 1600mAh, not a 18650. both devices

GoldenBud,

CalyxSmokr

Healthyrips.com check out their site and all the vapes on offer... you will find the Fierce in that line up
Oh I know I just thought they had an 18650 one. I must have confused it with davinci iq and maybe ghost or something.
It does change the calculation because I thought you could just swap away.

Top Bottom