• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Funny things you see on FC

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
My grinder plate on my gr8tr has been unscrewing nits elf
581eb7b5263bc571ad81334a1f4f44a7.jpg

:peace:

Morty

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am sure it is findable... the funniest thing I have ever read on FC was from @dorkus_molorkus providing guidance on how to pass a drug test by craftily turning his Paul Bunion sized ball sack into a backpack for carrying substitute urine [at the proper body temperature].

The thoroughly detailed post had me snortling ever since. :rofl:

LabPong

Funny thing I see on the forum is how quickly it it pointed out by mods that you are going off topic and you get sort of warned. No big deal...they delete the OT post and we move on.

But yet in a few threads...one the biggest and fastest moving one.....OT is allowed all the time. Seems if those posts were deleted for being OT.....the thread might be 40% smaller?

Just a funny observation......not trying to start a feud with mods or anything. I just find it odd...funny..and something else.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Cheap high quality bubbler thread? It's the melting pot spot for glass! ;)

SSVUN~YAH,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Funny thing I see on the forum is how quickly it it pointed out by mods that you are going off topic and you get sort of warned. No big deal...they delete the OT post and we move on.

But yet in a few threads...one the biggest and fastest moving one.....OT is allowed all the time. Seems if those posts were deleted for being OT.....the thread might be 40% smaller?

Just a funny observation......not trying to start a feud with mods or anything. I just find it odd...funny..and something else.

There are approximately 27000 threads on FC. There are three moderators, sometimes four. Obviously not all of these threads are active but far too many of them are for us to monitor them all. We depend on member reports, and if no one reports a problem then there's an excellent chance we'll never know about it. Instead of remarking how "funny" that is (by which you mean "odd" not "amusing", which is the intent of this thread) why don't you try reporting off-topic posts? I have no idea what thread you're referring to.

One further point: we don't always delete the post or do anything. Many times the thread corrects itself quickly and there'd be no point in deleting or posting. We only intervene when a thread has gotten seriously derailed.

If you feel you must respond, user a PM or start another thread. Further discussion of this is off-topic. (See what I did there?)

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
This had me chuckling for a little bit so I felt I should share. Nice1 @Goatts & thanks for highlighting it in the Anvil thread @cx714 :tup:

:rofl:
@Ed's TnT - I know you put everything you've got into the wood but maybe this is a step too far? :razz:

Hope you're keeping well brother.

:peace:
Thats hilarious, lol. Yes sir all is well on my end and hope same for you bro.

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: VegNVape

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time

just_the_flu,
Reactions: cybrguy
Top Bottom