• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Funny things you see on FC

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Found this funny, found somewhere in the deep FC image vaults...

W6iSesN.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Want to buy ads for Grasshopper on classifieds.

It started out normal but now has turned into an epidemic. Someone will post an awesome detailed ad for their items that are for sale or trade and then a few minutes later someone posts they want a Grasshopper. Lol that would make me pull my hair out. Maybe I should start a new thread frustrating and funny things you see on fc.

Skyscraper

There's some gold posts by members on here.. I remember reading one guy's story about how he only smoked weed with a waitress where he worked..he thought it was a joke 'til he got a vape and grew his own.

Pretty sure that same member also admitted to stealing utilities and pimpin' hoes.. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Anything by @dorkus_molorkus is ridiculous too

dorkus_molorkus

There's some gold posts by members on here.. I remember reading one guy's story about how he only smoked weed with a waitress where he worked..he thought it was a joke 'til he got a vape and grew his own.

Pretty sure that same member also admitted to stealing utilities and pimpin' hoes.. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I remember that dude. He was outraged that he got kicked out of his place cause he was the respectable kind pimp.

and I think he was also stealing electric at one point and wondered why we didnt share his view of respectability when it was implied he was a POS.

Anything by @dorkus_molorkus is ridiculous too

thats very kind of you to say but the fascist management here wouldnt let me express myself artistically when I tried to change my avatar.

I mean WTF is wrong with this?
db2624-big-balls.jpg

Now I dont know nothing about art, but I know what I like.

and I didnt like this...............

Be careful accepting invites from @Stu to 'come' over for 'poker' night.
It was so not what I was expecting.

Afterwards I had to go home for a bath to wash the stench of shame off.
It didnt work............

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
On the joys of multitasking . . .
You can double fist with a vapman in one hand and a beer in the other
Thanks @KennyPowers :tup:

**EDIT** - Oh, and then I stumbled upon this little gem . . .
Shaolinmilk said:
Go straight to 385F or 400F if you wanna get punched in the face right from the gecko.
:goon:
gecko.jpg

:D

Thanks to @shaolinmilk :tup:

**EDIT#2** - They're coming thick & fast this morning! Eeeeeeeewwwww! . . .
vapviking said:
Okay, I slept on this and decided I can bring it up among friends.

An old trick in the carpentry trade, and I do mean old, for an easy, available lubricant on a stubborn screw or such; You have the lube on your nose and the applicator on your fingertip. Apply sparingly to threads.
Thanks for the life-hack @vapviking! :tup:
Now I would shake your hand, but . . . . :uhoh:

:lol:

MuchLove.
:peace:

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency

Didn't even know this thread existed, was too funny seeing this post!

This is something that made me laugh out loud when I saw it

@Buildozer to @SSVUN~YAH : "just realized your user name is like the beginning of that Lion King song LOL"

Top Bottom