• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Funny things you see on FC

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
To keep on topic here I'll apply a liberal interpretation and include the "peculiar" definition of funny.

I agree I won't find that exact quote from you; however, I will find the funny implication that the moderators are shirking a responsibility that "doesn't strike [you] as being tough." I don't think it's an unfair stretch to rephrase that the way I did.

What I won't find is any evidence from you that there are any funny ads in Classifieds. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I think that my original comment about reporting what you see didn't warrant your innuendo. I check Classifieds twice a day at least, and I know other moderators are checking daily as well. It might seem funny to you that we don't catch everything, but it seems funny to me that you won't do your part and report rules violations.

Obviously, you've seen at least one ad that broke this rule. Since all closed ads are still available, I will find it really funny (read hilarious here) if you don't report at least one of the posts that started all this.
Assumptions. Not inferences. This is the funny thread right? Because you're cracking me up right now. :lmao:

Jeppy,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
After what the monarch did last night, no more Dems. I hate to do this, but you have basically forced me pak. It has been stated here more than once by the powers to be that if someone wants to sell an item that the seller feels is a limited piece, he or she may sell the item for what they think is the appreciated value. With you now knowing what I was thinking about prior to my first post, do you still choose to think I was putting down mods? I wasn't.

Last edited:
Jeppy,

grokit

well-worn member
Umm ...has anyone seen anything "funny" on FC lately?
I thought that
bolt.gif
was hilarious :D

What if I hit my vape with a hammer, and then sign my name on it...
Could I then sell it at a premium, as a "one of a kind autographed model"?
:rofl::lmao:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
After what the monarch did last night, no more Dems. I hate to do this, but you have basically forced me pak. It has been stated here more than once by the powers to be that if someone wants to sell an item that the seller feels is a limited piece, he or she may sell the item for what they think is the appreciated value. With you now knowing what I was thinking about prior to my first post, do you still choose to think I was putting down mods? I wasn't.

Actually I do. Here's why:

As a mod, to glance through the classifieds once a day to insure continuity of the rules doesn't strike me as being tough.

Doesn't have much to say about value-added sales, does it? We probably don't share the same sense of humour either, since allowing that exception doesn't strike me as funny in either sense of the word—unless, of course, you mean that this exception is getting abused and we have been lax in allowing it. Some examples of your point would help. ;)

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
No. Pak. That was a 'response', you quoted, not my original statement which I was referencing. But check it out, I'm not derailing any further. So, You're right. Ok. I'm wrong. I quit. You're the winner. :zzz:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
?

I have no clue what you are talking about. Elaborate?
Arizer claims that their serial numbers don't hint at time of manufacture. So, we never know if we have an older or newer model based on the serial numbers.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
gH Update

Soon, yeah, soon. Nothing stellar about this update, other than yet another set of excuses. Trevor's got a great little scam going here... Post some photos and promise it'll be soon every other week - and then rake in more dollars on "pre-orders", giving the gravy train a new round of life.

Ten minutes later...

Damn...you signed up just to post that?

FC staff is always on point.

Top Bottom