• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Funny things you see on FC

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
.....had to happen imo :p
Bound to happen from the start IMO..
its-destiny-thumb.jpg

:D

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Apparently highly intelligent people confusing "it's getting turned off/on too fast" with "turn the switch off really slowly"

:disgust:

It's a rocker switch. Snap it off, then PAUSE A BREATH, now snap it back on. That "snap" sound is normal. It's a rocker switch. Go ahead and Google it.

You don't rock a rocker switch SLOW. You turn it off, GIVE THE ELECTRONICS A MOMENT TO SHUT OFF, then you turn it back on.

This is the issue.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled forum...

Enchantre

Oil Painter
You lost me "E", What rocker switch do you speak of and where is it. This is one of those Funny Things you see on FC , A Post out of the Blue.
I thought it was the most appropriate place to put it, since I didn't want to point a specific finger at specific members who I think "should know better"...

But, I figured if they happened through here, and saw this, they might have a lightbulb moment....

GrilledGoat

New Places
Just bought an acrylic bong and a ton of screens. Gunna try out this vaping with fire concept if I can find a Bic layin around..

I feel sorry for all the weed that gets burnt... such a horrible end to it's time. All along it has been carefully grown and cured and stored in only vac tight containers and then poof ya burn it...

EDIT: OHHH you mean actually vaping with fire :doh::spliff:

Last edited:

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
It is only through the most rigorous fire tasting that all weed serves.

It is attempting to survive with this new vaking phenomenon and some are even living to become edibles.

This must be stopped at once. For it is only by destroying ALL of the thc that this vicious cycle of growth where new thc is born can continue.

Remember an edible down is weed that is not out.

You are increasing the number of thc molecules in existance and therefore reducing the number that can be born.

We are becoming more and more aware that thc is a limited renewable. Expect prices to go up soon.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
It is only through the most rigorous fire tasting that all weed serves.

It is attempting to survive with this new vaking phenomenon and some are even living to become edibles.

This must be stopped at once. For it is only by destroying ALL of the thc that this vicious cycle of growth where new thc is born can continue.

Remember an edible down is weed that is not out.

You are increasing the number of thc molecules in existance and therefore reducing the number that can be born.

We are becoming more and more aware that thc is a limited renewable. Expect prices to go up soon.
It seems you live well in the shoes of THC, and from there you see all.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
That would be a rules violation and if you see it then you should report it.
ok Pac. I'll consider it reported 'this time' since you are a mod. As a mod, to glance through the classifieds once a day to insure continuity of the rules doesn't strike me as being tough. However, now that I know, I'll flag in the future. Thanks.

Jeppy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
ok Pac. I'll consider it reported 'this time' since you are a mod. As a mod, to glance through the classifieds once a day to insure continuity of the rules doesn't strike me as being tough. However, now that I know, I'll flag in the future. Thanks.

What's that supposed to mean, that all the moderators should be up to date on all the retail prices for stuff in Classifieds?

You haven't reported anything, you've said that we aren't perfect. We knew that, thanks anyway.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
What's that supposed to mean, that all the moderators should be up to date on all the retail prices for stuff in Classifieds?

You haven't reported anything, you've said that we aren't perfect. We knew that, thanks anyway.
pac, if I thought it were your job to know something ie retail prices of every item in classifieds, I would have said just that. If you look at what I stated, I'm sure you won't find a statement from me with the words "the mods aren't perfect". This is a "things you find funny" thread, and I find THAT funny. Simple as that.

Jeppy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
pac, if I thought it were your job to know something ie retail prices of every item in classifieds, I would have said just that. If you look at what I stated, I'm sure you won't find a statement from me with the words "the mods aren't perfect". This is a "things you find funny" thread, and I find THAT funny. Simple as that.

To keep on topic here I'll apply a liberal interpretation and include the "peculiar" definition of funny.

I agree I won't find that exact quote from you; however, I will find the funny implication that the moderators are shirking a responsibility that "doesn't strike [you] as being tough." I don't think it's an unfair stretch to rephrase that the way I did.

What I won't find is any evidence from you that there are any funny ads in Classifieds. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I think that my original comment about reporting what you see didn't warrant your innuendo. I check Classifieds twice a day at least, and I know other moderators are checking daily as well. It might seem funny to you that we don't catch everything, but it seems funny to me that you won't do your part and report rules violations.

Obviously, you've seen at least one ad that broke this rule. Since all closed ads are still available, I will find it really funny (read hilarious here) if you don't report at least one of the posts that started all this.

Top Bottom