• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Funny things you see on FC

Sure,if you want hardcore knowledge or information OF is the man!
But if you want a thread de-railed...
6S_479.gif

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Thank you Payton for creating this thread so we don't go off topic in the source thread.
I recall when I received my unit Chris asked me if it was damaged. I told him there was a small breakage to one of the accessories and that there were some minor scratches on the body of the unit. He was pleased with this and thought it was a good result.
Just can't resist laughing at the "He was pleased.." part.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Did you just thank yourself?
I like to think of it as thanking my past self, my current self is a different guy.

But it's great to still to see this here as I the Payton of this current time still am seeing funny things of on FC and even if other users don't find the topic to be of interest or understand my humor I'm sure my future selves will.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I fucking love FC, I had not read pakalolo's post but literally typed out the same thing and I was going to give a link at 6:06, mentioning this is when the good stuff happens, also was going to post the quote Stu did, the humor is definitely in "It's starting to" (because we all know its not),
How NOT to use a Launch Box:

:lmao:

"It's smoking really good right now." :doh: They keep calling it smoking, which is good because that's what they wind up doing. I don't think she ever let up on the battery.

It's starting to taste like popcorn!
:rofl:

:peace:

But ya know what's really sad. What's really sad is all the people on YouTube telling this guy what a great review it was. This guy has a following and not for the right reasons......

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
paytonpenn,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm sorry you found that so funny. I had an honest question that needed to be answered and with the help of others I was able to figure how to post a picture. I thought it was a safe forum to ask questions?

I hadn't intended on being the butt of your joke.

Good Times

Last edited:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm sorry you found that so funny. I had an honest question that needed to be answered and with the help of others I was able to figure how to post a picture. I thought it was a safe forum to ask questions?

I hadn't intended on being the butt of your joke.

Good Times
When I read it myself, I initially thought that you had, indeed, typed out the exact baby steps that I would have given, until I realized that it had hung you up at the "copy, paste" spot. It did seem a bit funny, until that part sunk in.

I doubt anyone was laughing at you. I know I wasn't.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
When I read it myself, I initially thought that you had, indeed, typed out the exact baby steps that I would have given, until I realized that it had hung you up at the "copy, paste" spot. It did seem a bit funny, until that part sunk in.

I doubt anyone was laughing at you. I know I wasn't.
Just shows how careful we need to be when addressing people in writing. There's no eye contact so there's no way see intent. For instance, if I had been able to see @paytonpenn 's face when he wrote what he just did, I would for sure know he was joking....... right? :cool: At least, I sure hope he was... :goon:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
It's humor isn't negative towards you @CarolKing. I imagined your post to be somewhat of a prank. I definitely didn't intend to offend (and never do), from my perspective it was a compliment.

Dialogue is amazingly confusing and meanings can be quite broad and abstract I would never try and hurt someone with words in real life or on the internet I only hope to post positive and/or informational things.

@momofthegoons my facial expression isn't very lively and my voice has a nice monotone, I'm pretty hard to read IMO, but you'd quickly figure out my humor is based off of odd dialogue or being too literal if you have a spoken conversation with me.

It was conveniently April 1st if it was posted the day before or after I wouldn't have had the thought in my mind.

lwien

They say the right balance between intelligence, masculinity and sensitivity is what makes a man. Not sure how much I agree with it, but it makes sense :p

What do "they" say is the right balance for women? :cool:

lwien,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom